Edelman is like a Little Wes Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Edelman is like a Little Wes Welker

Edelman has the speed and move but still He is no Welker But Edelman will have his hands full
    All Pats players are gonna have to gve 110% MORE THAN THEY HAVE EVER DONE
    That mean  Everyone plays and no messing up

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Edelman is like a Little Wes Welker

Didn't you say the Patriots are a bunch of quitters?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Isn't Edelman taller?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

K-Maxx. Is that really you? If so give us a sign..The trolls are running rampid and I can't figure who's who anymore.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Good enough..We missed you on the game thread yesterday. I recommend coming back as maximus aurelius

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

edelmann looked really good on those screen passes in houston. he can sure puts some moves on if he has some space

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

e,  I probably should of picked a different name......lol. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

K-maxx you get banned while the trolls run wild, BDC is a joke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

PAULAWHT63

After your remarks  yesterday,you need to go back to the kitchen, maybe you are competent there. You certainly aren't here

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Edelman actually has more move than Welker.  Edelman's short shuttle time was 3.91, Welker's was 4.02.  An average wide receiver is above 4.3.

Oh, and Edelman can pull up and hit somebody downfield or toss a lateral across the field.  So can Isaiah Stanbach for that matter.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Edelman is like a Little Wes Welker:
    K-maxx you get banned while the trolls run wild, BDC is a joke.
    Posted by harleyroadking103

Until BDC implements some kind of account creation controls like most other sites, the trolls are going to go crazy.  There were so many on Sunday that my Anti-Leon reporting tool couldn't cycle through the threads fast enough.  All is better today though.  Leon attempted over 50 posts today.  

Not sure why some of the regulars get banned frequently.  I can only assume there are a few folks out there who don't appreciate some good humor.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

it remains to be seen, but edelmann has looked kinda awesome at times. anything can happen in the playoffs. i gotta say i love his attitude and the way he addresses the stupid press
    and i think our secondary is stronger than it seems. belichick played the younger guys to get them reps and because they are the future. but springs and bodden have proven very solid... they are not gonna get torched on a consistent basis like butler and wilhite- i really dont think we are going to be eliminated because welker is out- if we lose it's because we are just not good enough now. but with are young players gaining more experience and a better draft postition than every other team in the nfl the future is very bright.
    you gotta love this team and the guys on it

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Edelman has indeed looked good whenever he's been on the field. I'm sure Bill has told him and the other replacements that they should assume that they're playing because they're good enough. Not because someone was injured. Everyone is a replacement. Tom Brady replaced someone. Randy Moss replaced someone. Go Pats!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I hope he does,but in games when welker didnt play,the offense had struggled.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/8690/welkers-worth-not-as-simple-as-123

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

welker did miss games early on however before mrady was used to being a qb again and edelmann was more used to being a wr

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

If Edelman can be 65% of Welker, we are still talking 6-7 catches for 60-70 yards. Someone else will have to step up for the remaining 3-4 catches and 30-40 yards. Between Faulk, Watson, Baker, and Morris, I think they can get it done.

The key to the whole offense is not Welker. It is Moss.

They'll win this week. The problem will come, as usual, when they go on the road and face an elite QB.

Sections
Shortcuts