Edelman loss is big

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: Edelman loss is big

Yeah right...as I can get 3.5 points with the bookie across the street, I will concede to giving you the 10 points provided you give me 10-1 on the 200. Thats 200 to you and 2000 to me....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Patriots above average??? They lead the league in scoring and have the largest point differential in the league. They are 9-3, have won 6 games in a row and have clinched their division. Weak division but an average team wouldn't be close to wrapping it up. The Patriots went to and were a minute away from winning the super bowl last season and are a better team than last year. Id count them in as a super bowl contender lol.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah right...as I can get 3.5 points with the bookie across the street, I will concede to giving you the 10 points provided you give me 10-1 on the 200. Thats 200 to you and 2000 to me....

[/QUOTE]

So, in other words, your "pick" of Texans by 10 was really just you talking out the side of your sphincter.

Thanks for the clarification.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, in other words, your "pick" of Texans by 10 was really just you talking out the side of your sphincter.

[/QUOTE]

Still, I'll put my $600 up against your $200.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You just make sure you're here on Tuesday, regardless.

[/QUOTE]

Ive been here for 10 years under the same name.  My profile says 2007 due to a forum crash where those of us here at the time had to re-register...you profile says 3 days, so are you sure you will be here?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why not the $2000? $600.00 wont even cover half my Christmas bills

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Sounds like your jealous that I have cash like that to spend....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why not the $2000? $600.00 wont even cover half my Christmas bills

[/QUOTE]

Let's just agree to agree that your "pick" of Houston by 10 was complete horse manure.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"Sounds like you'll be spending less on Xmas this year once you lose that bet.  Also, if you're spending over $1,000 on XMas gifts, you have some serious issues or don't believe in birth control."

You should probably ask mommy for a bigger allowance jr. if you think spending over $1000.00 is for people with issues.  It for people who can afford it.  I just ordered 2 mini's with smart covers from the apple store and it came to $798 + Wii Just Dance 4 $39.99 for my girls.  God only knows what my wife has spent on them so far.  I gave my wife $200 tonight for a couple Pandora bracelet charms and I'll also get her a $300 Michaels Kors Gift Certificate.  That's more then a $1000 and it's still early.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Im a troll??? LOL!!  Nice avatar you have - mine is a pic I took at the 2003 SB victory parade as Brady was going by with the trophy. Where were you that day? I was also a season ticket holder with 2 seats from the old stadium at 47 bucks a game, and then went to the new stadium for 6 years until Kraft went from 89 bucks per seat to 117 bucks a seat for section 204 where I sat. What section did you sit in? And how can you not have $1000.00 bucks at least to spend on Christmas? With your SUPERIOR knowledge of the NFL, you should be making 1000s if not 100000s of bucks betting football every weekend!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Sounds like you'll be spending less on Xmas this year once you lose that bet.  Also, if you're spending over $1,000 on XMas gifts, you have some serious issues or don't believe in birth control."

You should probably ask mommy for a bigger allowance jr. if you think spending over $1000.00 is for people with issues.  It for people who can afford it.  I just ordered 2 mini's with smart covers from the apple store and it came to $798 + Wii Just Dance 4 $39.99 for my girls.  God only knows what my wife has spent on them so far.  I gave my wife $200 tonight for a couple Pandora bracelet charms and I'll also get her a $300 Michaels Kors Gift Certificate.  That's more then a $1000 and it's still early.

[/QUOTE]

Ask Mommy? More like Obama for an increase on his welfare check....

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Your right..with your eternal wisdom ONLY you should be able to post and the rest of us read. So hows life in Vegas as Im sure you just live off NFL betting....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

Houston by 10 thats my pick...Just hope Brady doesnt get hurt, with the shaky O-line that gave up 4 sacks to the Dolphins. I think Houston gets at least that many sacks...Like I have told fans of other teams that came on here for years guaranteeing their teams wins, take all your cash out of the bank, morgage the house, and pawn all your property and take it to Vegas to double your net worth overnight - its that simple.

[/QUOTE]

This will make a nice title to a thread Tuesday morning...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Regarding the thread op...

The 2 game performance against Indy and jets could be one of the best in league history for a wr/ special teamer... 4  tds...