Edelman makes some interesting comments

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Edelman makes some interesting comments

And this is just one of many reasons I think when Brady's ready to retire Hoyer even at 30 will be more then ready to take over after Brady for at least 5-7 years

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

Very interesting...especially since I seem to recall some similar comments made about Edelman relative to Welker. I don't believe they were to the same degree perhaps, but the sentiment was the same - a young, unheralded yet talented player closely associating himself with someone who is recognized as a 'master of his craft'. I believe it bodes well for the future of both those players and the Patriots.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

Did you watch the press conference?  Most of what he was saying was said in fun.  I'm sure Hoyer is learning a lot from Brady, but you have to take those comments for what they were worth.....a joke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

In Response to Re: Edelman makes some interesting comments:
    Did you watch the press conference?  Most of what he was saying was said in fun.  I'm sure Hoyer is learning a lot from Brady, but you have to take those comments for what they were worth.....a joke.
    Posted by ksilvia723

I am sure you are correct that the specifics were meant in jest, but I believe the point was summed up in the last line - "So whatever Brian does, he deserves, because he works his tail off."
    This sentiment has also been expressed about Edelman.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksilvia723. Show ksilvia723's posts

In Response to Re: Edelman makes some interesting comments:
    In Response to Re: Edelman makes some interesting comments : I am sure you are correct that the specifics were meant in jest, but I believe the point was summed up in the last line - "So whatever Brian does, he deserves, because he works his tail off." This sentiment has also been expressed about Edelman.
    Posted by markes8336

I'm sure you're right, but let's face it, the odds of finding another Tom Brady are slim to none.  Hoyer did look good yesterday.  If he is that good, it would be nice if he got a shot somewhere else like Matt Cassel did.  You hate to see talent sitting on the bench waiting for a turn at a career.

Sections
Shortcuts