edelman may be injured

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Re: edelman may be injured

In Response to Re: edelman may be injured:
    [QUOTE]And you expect people to read your comments and think I am the immature one? Laughable. You start a thread like this for attention. Edelman is not hurt, there is no report, proof, etc. 

You are speculating, are bored, want attention and so you you start a thread even though there is a slew of quality starters BB is holding out who may not be at 100% training level in preseason. You know why? Because he is the coach, smarter than me, and MUCH smarter than you. I readily admit that 18 year old teenie boppers, who never left home and never read a book in their life, but type on the internets over learning, make me uncomfortable. Yes.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

I've got no dog in this fight, but the red headed cheerleader always does amuse me as he has here.  I have no idea whether or not edelman is hurt and really don't care, but I had to respond.

First bolded point:  Remember this is Bill Belichick we are talking about.  Master manipulator of injuries and injury reports.  Simply because there is no report of an Edelman injury only proves that only the pats know what his status is.  

Second bolded point:  the redhead frequently speculates on this board and does so many times in a way that suggests his speculations are fact.  That he would call someone else out for such a thing is laughable. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

[QUOTE]What exactly did this kid say that makes him a troll? He is clearly jumping to his own conclusions but how does that make him a troll for sharing something that he is worrying about? He didnt say he had a link or was 100% sure he was injured just that he is worried about it so how does this make him a troll? You guys throw that word around too much not everyone who says something you dont agree with is a troll.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]Im going to have to agree with my best friend here MVPKILLA....This troll name calling is getting out of hand. I have read this mans posting and I find no Troll evidence what so ever! Maybe paranoid, maybe suspicious, but no way a Troll.  He seems to be a good caring citizen of the Patriot Nation! I find him, Not Guilty!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

im pretty sure the TC simply had some concerns of his own, and wished to bounce the ideas off of other pats fans.  missing practice for a few days isnt that big a deal, but it could be.  i dont see why everyone has to jump down his throat and people like russ have to insult his intelligence

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

[QUOTE]I hope he didn't hurt himself dancing.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Lol, yeah let's hope not. I wouldn't want to have that conversation wtih BB!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

it looks like no one knows what`s going on. guys, i used to watch babe parilli throw TDs to gino, who would then kick field goals into the bullpen, ok? i also loved the pats team in the 1970`s. anyone besides me love andy johnson? troll? get a life. lets hope that julian is A-OK. 

Kroft,I'll back you, anyone that has watched the"BABE" and Gino is a true fan!!!

Been there done that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2010/08/24/another-day-another-indoor-practice-for-the-patriots-what-happened/#more-8383

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

[QUOTE]Oh no now its on Underdogg lol Was he really hanging out with Jessica Beil? dag I hope he hit that LOL
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]
    Newlyweds should not think such things.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: edelman may be injured : Wouldn't that be insulting everyone else's intelligence by insinuating whe should be expecting Edelman to be injured because he wasn't at practice two days in a row? The weather report showing a forecast for hail might be a big deal too.
    In his defense RUSS, he says he is concerned for Welker "IF" Julian is injured. He never says that, HE IS INJURED, only says the while he is not at practice it shows cause for concern. He has not slung any hatred towards anyone and even asks for others input. I clearly see this as you misunderstanding his question and misleading this forum membership to believing your irrational statement that he is insulting everyone else's intelligence. His intent is clearly one of concern not one of malice towards any members of this forum. You are OUT OF ORDER!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: edelman may be injured : Wouldn't that be insulting everyone else's intelligence by insinuating whe should be expecting Edelman to be injured because he wasn't at practice two days in a row? The weather report showing a forecast for hail might be a big deal too.

well what would you think of him missing a few days of practice?  it could be anything, but that anything includes a possible injury.  i dont see why anyone that disagrees with you is and idiot.  id say that your closemindedness to hearing other peoples ideas and the way you attack people on this board that disagree with makes you a boarderline troll

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I wouldn't worry about Edelman. He's a tough guy. It would take a broken limb to keep him out of a game and we would've noticed if it happen during the game. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleLazJunior. Show LittleLazJunior's posts

[QUOTE]I am not a big fan of ignorance, knee jerk reactions based on internet blog speculation and people who start threads with no substance to the topic. How do you feel about Mark LeVoir missing yesterday's practice? I never have any issue at all with Pats fans in a discussion on a topic.  Everyone has a right to their opinion and say what they want and why they feel a certain way. This thread screams troll (I don't think it is now) or just sort of a knee jerk reaction as to why Edelman wasn't at practice for 2 days. Like I said, you could point to many examples of players missing a practice here and there this past month for whatever the reason. This would be the only injury, so far in camp, where it was not reported, by the way. We knew every single minor injury so far and two major ones with Warren and Kazcur.

Is this your attempt at saying you could have been wrong RUSS and maybe went a little over board with you rreaction? Dont let your ego stand in the way of a humble apology, go ahead, you can do it.....say it....say ittttttttt

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: edelman may be injured : I've got no dog in this fight, but the red headed cheerleader always does amuse me as he has here.  I have no idea whether or not edelman is hurt and really don't care, but I had to respond. First bolded point:  Remember this is Bill Belichick we are talking about.  Master manipulator of injuries and injury reports.  Simply because there is no report of an Edelman injury only proves that only the pats know what his status is.   Second bolded point:  the redhead frequently speculates on this board and does so many times in a way that suggests his speculations are fact.  That he would call someone else out for such a thing is laughable. 
    Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE]
    Well said dogggggg
    Koft
    You have over 450 postings on the site. You are regular enough to know if you disagree with Rusty he firstly assumes you are a troll. After you convince him you are a true fan with an opinion, he then insults your intelligence. His offensiveness only masks his inability to comprehend some other ideas than his own. Ignore him

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: edelman may be injured : Well said dogggggg Koft You have over 450 postings on the site. You are regular enough to know if you disagree with Rusty he firstly assumes you are a troll. After you convince him you are a true fan with an opinion, he then insults your intelligence. His offensiveness only masks his inability to comprehend some other ideas than his own. Ignore him
    Posted by ronk1[/QUOTE]

Hey what do you know Ronk1(Suspected Troll) agrees with underdogged(Known Troll) who happens to be supporting a guy(fan or not) who starts a thread called "edelman may be injured" because he didn't play in the 2nd qtr of a pre season game. You can't make this stuff up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Well he missed practice again today.  The plot thickens.......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: edelman may be injured : also, i`m not sure that healthy players get "all bandaged up". that`s the battle of the bulge pal or hamburger hill.  in the NLF injured players usually tweak something or other, limp off, and are not seen again. i would guess that edelman did tweak something in Atlanta has not been seen since.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

jumping from "his season may be over'

to

'my guess is he tweaked something in Atlanta'

Ha.

A thread starting off as saying 'too bad, looks like he may be on the IR' was clearly just a grasp for attention from people you attempted to freak out and has been turned into talk about if Edelman is being held out of practice b/c he has something minor going on

yawn

and yeah, players get 'bandaged up' with ice packs, hot pads, etc etc after games all the time...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm not saying that Edelman will be out the year, but I did some research on him after he was drafted and some local observers said he had alot of talent but is as fragile as glass. It's not his fault if he is injured, but I too was concerned when he missed or wasn't spotted at practice. I always worry when guys aren't spotted at practice, because it usualy means it's not something minor and they could miss some time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Report from today's practice

Posted by Albert Breer August 24, 2010 02:34 PM
    FieldHouse.jpg
    That's where the Patriots practice today. The cheerleaders weren't there. The players were.

The former are a little nicer to look at, which is why I'll follow the trend of putting up pictures of them. Here's what the latter did out there today in shorts and shoulder pads ...

* Before we get to the serious stuff, gotta point this one out. At one point during team drills, Tom Brady and three of his linemen staged a race behind the action, running from one sideline to the other. It was neck-and-neck early, but Stephen Neal pulled away late, with Brady second and Matt Light and Dan Koppen giving chase. Suffice it to say, Neal was pretty happy with himself.

* Among those not spotted at practice were WR Julian Edelman, S Bret Lockett, G Logan Mankins, and OT Nick Kaczur. WR Darnell Jenkins, LB Eric Alexander, TE Aaron Hernandez and LB Jermaine Cunningham were there, but didn't practice. And OT Mark LeVoir returned to practice after missing Monday.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: edelman may be injured : jumping from "his season may be over' to 'my guess is he tweaked something in Atlanta' Ha. A thread starting off as saying 'too bad, looks like he may be on the IR' was clearly just a grasp for attention from people you attempted to freak out and has been turned into talk about if Edelman is being held out of practice b/c he has something minor going on yawn and yeah, players get 'bandaged up' with ice packs, hot pads, etc etc after games all the time...
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Good Call. That is exactly why my first post was WWW TTT FFF!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgrisworld. Show russgrisworld's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: edelman may be injured : Well said dogggggg Koft You have over 450 postings on the site. You are regular enough to know if you disagree with Rusty he firstly assumes you are a troll. After you convince him you are a true fan with an opinion, he then insults your intelligence. His offensiveness only masks his inability to comprehend some other ideas than his own. Ignore him
    Posted by ronk1[/QUOTE]

Everybody knows you're underdoggggg loser. How convenient that you show up to agree with him. AKA Many others

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Posted by ronk1[/QUOTE]

Ronk - What comes to mind per your words above is...Terrell Owens.  His own mind simply will not allow a thought that differs from his. 

He is this board's TO (without the talent, of course).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Actually I just watched it again but it wasn't nearly what I recalled. He was just more upset he didn't make the 1st down I think and he walked off without much of any noticeable limp.

He did come back in the game after that play and ran a few routes so I have absolutely no idea what might be tweaked with him.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

So I guess we should cry and moan about Guyton, Bodden, TBC, and Cunningham missing practice? Please unless Mike Reiss says he broke his fibula hes fine. Its August not October

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I do remember his only catch (I think) he did take a big hit and I did not see him the rest of the game, but I did not think much of it at the time. Hope he is ok thow.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

[QUOTE]Actually I just watched it again but it wasn't nearly what I recalled. He was just more upset he didn't make the 1st down I think and he walked off without much of any noticeable limp. He did come back in the game after that play and ran a few routes so I have absolutely no idea what might be tweaked with him.
    Posted by Low-FB-IQ[/QUOTE]

I agree that it it is really hard to tell what he might have tweaked. It looks like it might be a ankle, but he really didn't look hurt to badly after that play. so idk, i'm not a doctor. he didn't leave the sideline after he was done playing. He stood on the side line smiling, and talking with other players. The only time he was on the bench was when him and Welker sat next 2 Brady. I bet he's fine an it's really nothing. Edelman is a tough guy and he'll b alright. He's proven his toughness b4. Who knows, he might have personal matters to deal with or might be sick. All that matters 2 me is that he is ready to go week one when we play the Bengals. Until it's on the injury report Sept. 8th i'll be worried about it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Sections
Shortcuts