Edelman on crutches and wearing walking boot in locker room after Dolphins game.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Edelman on crutches and wearing walking boot in locker room after Dolphins game.

So who do the Pats bring in now?

Edelman gets hurt too much!

Amendola gets hurt too much!

There is nobody who can take Welkers spot so sign get ready to sign the beast again!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Edelman on crutches and wearing walking boot in locker room after Dolphins game.

Tough break with Gronk already out. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Edelman on crutches and wearing walking boot in locker room after Dolphins game.

Here comes Stallworth or Branch...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It's amazing how the guy can't stay healthy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I was streaming...when did he get hurt?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

Coin flip

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Well you knew this was going to happen - this guy can not be counted on...he is an injury waiting to happen. Never seen something so guaranteed...death, taxes and Edelman will get hurt. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

There is nobody who can take Welkers spot so sign get ready to sign the beast again!

any way we can steal Hartline?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Time for some 5 TE sets.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Sucks, the guy can play, but he's always hurt. Time to call up Stallworth, I guess. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I dunno, maybe a black WR? =D 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Coin flip

lol. Did the coin hit him?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Yeah...I'd say Branch or Stallworth will be back.  They can't depend on him to stay healthy.  It's annoying because the guy can make plays...which is what we always need.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Coin flip

lol. Did the coin hit him?

No, twisted ankle walking over for the ceremonial hand shake.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:

Yeah...I'd say Branch or Stallworth will be back.  They can't depend on him to stay healthy.  It's annoying because the guy can make plays...which is what we always need.

Stallworth can't get any separation, so he would be a waste of a roster spot.  Line him up opposite Lloyd and we are asking TB to get sacked.

If Branch is healthy maybe he can step in for a couple of games.  

Does anyone know if Ventrone can play both ways?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Would like to see the IR report before assessing Pats chances against Texans and Niners. Both are beatable, but like most on this board I would love to have a healthy line-up (Gronk, Edelman, O Line, et al) when they play.

IMO  it will be interesting to see what Harbaugh does now that Kaepernick has lost.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

OK here comes one of the PS guys either Aiken or Ebert! Or are the WR's who were cut at the beginning of the season the next card too play: Branch,Gaffney or Stallworth. At least they have the rollodex ready.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Any chance we can trade for Larry Fitzgerald ?  I know this is not possible, but I bet he would like to have a decent quarterback for a change.  He is being wasted in Arizona right now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to brazilnut's comment:

Any chance we can trade for Larry Fitzgerald ?  I know this is not possible, but I bet he would like to have a decent quarterback for a change.  He is being wasted in Arizona right now.

Not really his choice on whether/where he gets traded.

Pats dont need a super star WR. That would be cap death to give all that money to Gronk, Hernandez, and Fitz

All the Pats need are WRs that can beat single coverage after Gronk/Hernandez get double teamed. Having Fitz would be a luxury, not a need

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:

Stallworth can't get any separation, so he would be a waste of a roster spot.  Line him up opposite Lloyd and we are asking TB to get sacked.

All Stallworth has is speed, seperation isnt his weakness. It's route running and knowledge of the system that's the problem. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

In response to nyjoseph's comment:

All Stallworth has is speed, seperation isnt his weakness. It's route running and knowledge of the system that's the problem. 

That's the old Stallworth.  Now he's Bethel Johnson.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

How about Greg Salas!!  Oh, wait..... darn it, that didn't work out very well.  Bring Ebert up.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He tripped on the white sideline walking off the field.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

He tripped on the white sideline walking off the field.

Those can be slippery, especially on a wet field.

Sections
Shortcuts