Edelman = Welker

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Re: Edelman = Welker

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to themightypatriots' comment:

Welker is a choke artist who disobeys his coach's direct orders not to engage in smack talk and drops the biggest catch of his life.  Edelman consistently comes through when he's needed most.  

Thank you, TCal.

Dang, the team sure needed Edelman to step up vs the Bengals, Panthers and Jets when he was needed.  What Happened  there?  He was needed most there too.  Had he been there for the team during those games the Pats would probably be undefeated!  No denying that fact which pretty much puts to shame all the arguments here. 

He did step up. Brady sucked with high and wild throws, not in the Panthers game. Brady was superb in that game and refs bagged the game.

Jets also bagged the game vs the Jets. Do you watch these games?

You seem to not understand that the way our WRs contributed with SB wins and playoff wins MEANT THAT NOT EVERY WR WOULD BE THE HERO EVERY WEEK.

Go look at Brown, Patten, Branch and Givens numbers week to week. One or two guys would be decoys or not produce, while Brady would hit the other guys.

Brady's favorite WR was always the open one back then. Remember Edelman and Dobson waving their arms deep, wide open vs TB this year?

We all do, except you. It's taken Brady half a season and to get all his weapons, but he look like the old Brady again which is all I've ever wanted.

But, it NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED if BB did not walk from Welkie, which is what I told you HAD TO HAPPEN back in March.

I win again. You lose again.

Suggestion: learn from others who know more than you

You can't say "Im not that Person" Rusty and then say "Brady Sucked" in the same Thread.  You are the only person in the on this board, maybe in the world, that thinks Brady Sucks as a QB.  Even UD6 and Leon don't think that!  Troll...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If he has a sucky game, in the postseason in particular, I am going to remind all the Ballwashers WHY we lost.

Yes.

The only thing you remind anybody of is that you're an imbecile, bend-over boy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Again, Wes Welker is so good a PATS player that he even was able to help them win while on the Bronco's roster!  In that respect, Wessie would be superior!

LOL!

That fact drives the TFB12, Mt Hurl, NAS types crazy. Anyone who hates BB as a Pats fan, which is very creepy, like they do,...they cannot stand what just happened. 

The fact Arrington was so great on Welker is the capper. The fact I predicted it makes them inane.

Tears!

Russ, anyone who has been here long enough knows that you know the game and Patirots football. Two of the three you mention are only here to feel close to a game that they never have played as they were likely tuba players or something. Now they are tough guys behind a key board. You may not always be right, but I'll give you this; anything you say about football here is usually well contemplated and is obvious that you know the game. AND you seem to have taken some of the dikkish edge off of your posts too. I am trying to do the same by ignoring those who obsess over me and what I say. Good work man. Wes Welker did some good things here but they never added up to a Ring. He did some bad things here too that absolutely did keep them from getting a Ring. Why is this so hard?

Bahahahahahahaha RustyC loving Rusty How Sweet it is!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Hey TFB12, Isn't it you who based my not playing in the NFL on me talking smack about Wessie Welker because "former players just don't do that to other players"? Two things:

1. I am a former player using an alias, so in essence, you are right, the real ME isn't acknowledged for talking smack about other players. BUT

2. You better tell Troy and Sapp and Deion and Rodney and Irvin and, ETC. That they aren't Hall of Famers and were never NFL ball players too because they are all saying the same things I am.

TFB12 WAKE THE F UP MAN and stop lying all the damn time.........Luv ya!

Wes Welker is just another pro ball player without a RING, and HE could have changed that by being great and making a very makeable play. Sunday shows he is who we thought he was. Go Pats!!! 

Dan Marino sux. Earl Campbell sux. Ladanian Tomlinson sux. Randy Moss sux. Etc etc etc.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Welker is a choke artist who disobeys his coach's direct orders not to engage in smack talk and drops the biggest catch of his life.  Edelman consistently comes through when he's needed most.  

Thank you, TCal.

Dang, the team sure needed Edelman to step up vs the Bengals, Panthers and Jets when he was needed.  What Happened  there?  He was needed most there too.  Had he been there for the team during those games the Pats would probably be undefeated!  No denying that fact which pretty much puts to shame all the arguments here. 

He did step up. Brady sucked with high and wild throws, not in the Panthers game. Brady was superb in that game and refs bagged the game.

Jets also bagged the game vs the Jets. Do you watch these games?

You seem to not understand that the way our WRs contributed with SB wins and playoff wins MEANT THAT NOT EVERY WR WOULD BE THE HERO EVERY WEEK.

Go look at Brown, Patten, Branch and Givens numbers week to week. One or two guys would be decoys or not produce, while Brady would hit the other guys.

Brady's favorite WR was always the open one back then. Remember Edelman and Dobson waving their arms deep, wide open vs TB this year?

We all do, except you. It's taken Brady half a season and to get all his weapons, but he look like the old Brady again which is all I've ever wanted.

But, it NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED if BB did not walk from Welkie, which is what I told you HAD TO HAPPEN back in March.

I win again. You lose again.

Suggestion: learn from others who know more than you

You can't say "Im not that Person" Rusty and then say "Brady Sucked" in the same Thread.  You are the only person in the on this board, maybe in the world, that thinks Brady Sucks as a QB.  Even UD6 and Leon don't think that!  Troll...

Where have I said Brady sucks without proof as to why? If he has a sucky game, in the postseason in particular, I am going to remind all the Ballwashers WHY we lost.

Yes.

The worst part of his recent years is that he channeled how Gomer would be and you same hypocrites are the ones who say Brady is better than Gomer.

Well, he needs to play like the old Brady for that to be true! If he's channeling Gomer, and Gomer chokes or isn't good in the postseason, then if Brady shows that, then he has to suck, too, right?

Be consistent. DOn't be a fraud or hypocrite.

Get it? Stat chasing and lots of throwing does not equate to being a great QB. Period.

The difference between Gomer and TB is that Gomer is better in the regular season and at Commercials.  TB does not suck in the Playoffs, how many times has he gone one and done?  The competition gets harder in the plays as you go on.  It is harder to win the AFC Championship game and Super Bowl than the Wild card game and regualar season games.  You can't go every year to the SB, just enjoy the fact that we are there every single year that TB is our QB making the push.  You are such a hater, why do you spend so much time hating on TB when you should be Thankful for him.

Happy Thanks Giving Rusty,

Ballwashers

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Thanksgiving is one word, Tomhab.  Ugh. Nothing like being lectured by less intelligent people who are way in over their head.

Why do you and your Moron BBW Guild spend so much time thinking what BB provides for us is ALL ABOUT BRADY?

That little flawed pink hat outlook started in 2007.  That NEVER happened pre 2007.

Fact.

I hate being lectured by Trolls too, so go grade someone else's post...Tool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

To a point. Like NAS said TB makes both these guys prolific. He'll diagnose a D and set up his guys with a successful play. The biggest reason Edelman can be seen as a great WW replacer is the salary and we practically have two decent replacements for WW, DA and JE. Edelman does not equal WW cause of the fact that it's obvious JE instincts aren't as high in terms off reading D and running correct option routes and also doesn't get same release WW did. He is better in open w the ball though and can run the deep routes 1000 times better. 

Edelman doesn't equal WW. It's a different type system this year aNd JE is thriving in it. He certainly is making his case frot equaling Ww but his production week to week doesn't make it possible thats all

Disagree.  Again, you either value bloated fantasy stats or you can understand what I am pointing out here.

Welkie was shutdown so well by BB on Sunday because he knows exactly how to handle Welkie.

Edelman was not shutdown because Edelman can line up ANYWHERE on the field and can beat man coverage. Welker used to be able to beat most man coverages in his 20s, but not anymore.

Edelman = Welker and it very well can be argued that his skill set, with it more dynamic in our offense, is SUPERIOR to Welker in terms of the results for OUR TEAM. TEAM.

I went into these last few postseasons handwringing about our offense. Think about that. I had this  pit in my stomach knowing why we'd lose.

Welker. A Welker-centric offense which took away from our run game and each loss that we lost using too much Welkie, the more it seemed Brady and he wanted to atone from that last loss.

VERY painful to watch unfold. 

I have absolutely zero feelings about that anymore. Zero. We run the ball even if it's not looking great, Edelman doesn't get 15 targets a game, we are better at clock management, Brady's INT rate isn't rising as the season goes, etc.

The benefits are NUMEROUS.  What a relief.  It took a lot of balls with what BB did, but it could not be looking any more like 2004 right now. Edelman is like a more dynamic David Givens.

Rusty, this doesn't make any since.  You blame Welker for TB throwing too much, and the Pats for not running enough.  Then you say the BB SHUT Welker down.  First off the Pats beat the Donkeys with Tom Brady throwing 50 times for 344 yards and 3 TDs.  Meanwhile Denver uses your Balanced Offense and Runs for 280 Yards and loses.  How did that happen???

BB didn't shut down WW he shut down Seyton Manning by opening the gates and inviting them to run the ball.  He did the same thing to the Bills in the SB when he was with the Giants, he said let Thurman Thomas beat us if he can but not Jim Kelly.

If we had lost that game you would heve blamed TB for throwing too much.  Get a clue!

Outstanding! Right to the point.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Better than Welker

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

+1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

I want to see if Edelman can do it consistently before I'd make that pronouncement. Remember  those people who thought Larry Fitzgerald was a superior athlete destined to surpass Jerry Rice.....never happened right. It;s basic math for me; Edelman can do 85% of what Welker does at 1/4th the cost,

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey TFB12, Isn't it you who based my not playing in the NFL on me talking smack about Wessie Welker because "former players just don't do that to other players"? Two things:

1. I am a former player using an alias, so in essence, you are right, the real ME isn't acknowledged for talking smack about other players. BUT

2. You better tell Troy and Sapp and Deion and Rodney and Irvin and, ETC. That they aren't Hall of Famers and were never NFL ball players too because they are all saying the same things I am.

TFB12 WAKE THE F UP MAN and stop lying all the damn time.........Luv ya!

Wes Welker is just another pro ball player without a RING, and HE could have changed that by being great and making a very makeable play. Sunday shows he is who we thought he was. Go Pats!!! 

Sure, RallyC I have seen all those players talk like you.... Not!  LMAO!  You sound like a 12 year old school girl.  I have watched, heard and read many things concering the game and Wes Welker and I don't see any of the disrespect for a player like you display.  I know former NFL players, they don't talk the childish disrespect like you do.  It's pretty pathetic.  Maybe if you sat the bench you entire career I could see you being jealous and talking like you do.  Is that it? 

Either you never played or you rode the pine you whole life and are jealous because of that.  Which is it?

BTW, lI thought you had me on ignore!?!?!?!?!  Hahaha! I guess I'm still in your head!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Just a brutal week for TFB12 and his allies. Brutal.  lmao

PATRIOTS 34 BRONCOS 31

JE, 110yrds, 9-catches, 2-TDs

WESSIE , 31yrds, 4-catches, ZERO TDs and yet ANOTHER FATAL CHOKE LOL!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Just a brutal week for TFB12 and his allies. Brutal.  lmao

PATRIOTS 34 BRONCOS 31

JE, 110yrds, 9-catches, 2-TDs

WESSIE , 31yrds, 4-catches, ZERO TDs and yet ANOTHER FATAL CHOKE LOL!

You also forgot the greatest punt returner ever had another nice game returning punts in a 30 MPH wind all night.

It was a clinic by Edelman as a WR, not just a slot WR, as well as a punt returner.

Thanks again to BB, the greatest GM and coach of all time.

+1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

I want to see if Edelman can do it consistently before I'd make that pronouncement. Remember  those people who thought Larry Fitzgerald was a superior athlete destined to surpass Jerry Rice.....never happened right. It;s basic math for me; Edelman can do 85% of what Welker does at 1/4th the cost,

He hasn't yet. 

Hopefully he can put two games together.

Starting this weekend.

And build on that. 

He has been silent for over half the season. 

Talking about silent.

Danny boy can't even put one game together. 

His last one was week one. 

He is due. 

What a disappointment he has been. 

Dobson is out perfroming him.

Thompkins is out perfroming him.

We paid that guy 6 mill? 

What a bust. 

Hopefully he can do well the rest of the season.

But he would still be a bust at 6 mill. 

I think I would start Dobson over him.

I think I would start Thompkins over him.

I think I might start Slater over him.

Maybe even Boyce.

Back to Jules.

Jules needs to find was to get first downs.

And TDs.

He sucks in those two important categories.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He hasn't yet. 

Hopefully he can put two games together.

Starting this weekend.

And build on that. 

He has been silent for over half the season. 

Talking about silent.

Danny boy can't even put one game together. 

His last one was week one. 

He is due. 

What a disappointment he has been. 

Both Dobson and Thompkins are out perfroming him.

We paid that guy 6 mill? 

What a bust. 

Hopefully he can do well the rest of the season.

But he would still be a bust at 6 mill. 

I think I would start Dobson over him.

I think I would start Thompkins over him.

I think I might start Slater over him.

Maybe even Boyce.

Back to Jules.

Jules needs to find was to get first downs.

And TDs.

He sucks in those two important categories.

[/QUOTE

Cleanup in theatre 3 BUSTCHISE! Pee Wee Hermann made another mess for ya!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Did rusty call up from the basement and tell rally he needs some back up on here or vice versa? 

It's Rusty and Rally! interesting.

Kind of  Exactly like dumb and dumber.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Did rusty call up from the basement and tell rally he needs some back up on here or vice versa? 

It's Rusty and Rally! interesting.

Kind of  Exactly like dumb and dumber.

get to work! Popcorns empty, BUSTCHISE!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Cleanup in theatre 3 BUSTCHISE! Pee Wee Hermann made another mess for ya!

I don't know why you crack on that guys job. At least he is working.

And not on a forum pretending to have played in the NFL.

Sections
Shortcuts