Edelmann

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Edelmann

Has been this good so far...

View image on Twitter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Edelmann

Incredelman!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Great, Edelman now has the Madden curse.  Thanks a lot!!

BTW, that is very nice.  My son made a good Amendola one a couple weeks ago, then he got hurt.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I thought this thread was going to read something like this...Edelman...is out for the year. Glad that's not the case.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Great, Edelman now has the Madden curse.  Thanks a lot!!

BTW, that is very nice.  My son made a good Amendola one a couple weeks ago, then he got hurt.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

This was on the Extra Points section, under Tweet of the Week. Not sure who did it...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

He;s been outstanding pitching in so far. Will be more effective when Gronk returns next Sunday.

I knew he could put up Welker numbers week to week if given the reps. The fact he is the all time NFL leader in punt return average does not hurt his contribtutions to this team either.

So glad the Giants are in cap hell and couldn't compete to sign him.

Yeah imagine if the Giants signed him?? Then they would have another weapon on offense to go along with their defense...it could mean another Super Bowl for them.

For us on the other hand, it meant we didn't lose to a rookie quarterback/awful team during our home opener.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

frank dooley , the intelligence is mind boggling!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Has been this good so far...

View image on Twitter

Hmm... Not sure about that. 75 yards per game and less than 8 yards per catch is not going to get you on video game covers. He has been the best weapon in what has been a below average offense through two games. 18 points per game is not getting anyone on a video game cover.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to patriotrain's comment:

frank dooley , the intelligence is mind boggling!!

BWAHAHAHA(wiping tears, deep breath)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MARK SANCHEZ EXPERTLY RESPONDS TO TROLL’S WISH THAT HE TEARS HIS ACL ON TWITTER By   Jason Rowan on August 8, 2013 at 1:10 pm

mark-sanchez-headband

Mark Sanchez’s career with the New York Jets has had its fair share of ups but arguably many, many more downs. Because of this, he has been a much-maligned figure, both in New York media circles and and vitriolic Jets fans alike. Granted, videos surfacing of Sanchez dancing bare-assed, not to mention how hewears a ridiculous headband at times certainly hasn’t helped his cause, but Sanchez more or less has handled the hate and some may say unfair criticism with class and professionalism.

And now, Sanchez should be praised for how well he reacted to some troll on Twitter wishing injury upon him. It was an exercise in social media zing brilliance.

The tweet exchange between Sanchez and the ham-fisted Internet troglodyte about how this moron hopes Sanchez blows out his knee in Friday’s preseason game occurred on Wednesday evening and transpired as follows (via @Mark_Sanchez):

Thanks for your support man! #classy RT @YOUNGSTOWN4LI4E .@Mark_Sanchez F*** YOU HOPE YOU TEAR YOUR ACL ON FRIDAY

8:57 PM - 7 Aug 2013  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

They could have used Edelman, big time, but they couldn't compete due to cap hell.

I like Edelman, I like his heart and willingness to do whatever he can do to get on the field and help.  But he really isn't that good.  He wouldn't do with other teams what he has done with the Pats these past two games, he was really all they had to go to and his experience with the offense sure did help, not so much his talent. 

Also, I don't think he would have broke the Giants bank if they really wanted him.

At least you didn't bring up the silly, 3rd QB argument.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

How does it feel to know what Brady made Welker where you wanted BB to pay him his 8 mil per and Edelman does the job for 1 million?

Considering the cap room they have, and the gaping holes in the offense, I cannot imagine anyone suggesting that Welker at $8M would be a dream come true right now.

Except maybe a Jets troll.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

How does it feel to know what Brady made Welker where you wanted BB to pay him his 8 mil per and Edelman does the job for 1 million?

Considering the cap room they have, and the gaping holes in the offense, I cannot imagine anyone suggesting that Welker at $8M would be a dream come true right now.

Except maybe a Jets troll.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Edelman is also valuable as the emergency QB and DB, as well as running our scout team plays for Read Option and Wildcat QBs. That's why I knew Tebow was here as a favor by BB.  Yep.

So, yes, he saves  a roster spot in all of these ways. He is the 3rd QB if Brady and Mallett went down. Yes. And, they would run Read Option and Wildcat plays in desperation. Yes.

LMAO

The Giants were not going to make any kind of an offer or bid with NE, because they couldn't. We could pay more and he probably didn't want to leave anyway, which BB knew, so he's back here helping our team in various ways because of that.

NY wanted to sign Edelman for Cruz leverage and those negotiations. They couldn't, Cruz had leverage and won the negotiations because they did not extend Cruz before he became a trendy player in this league.

THe same thign happened with FLacco. Ozzie waited, gambled and lost and now they have subpar defensive fill ins for 2013, mostly as rentals.

All 3 of the teams I warned about are in trouble: Pitt, NYGs, Balt

Denver may not be far behind in some ways, but I think they drafted better so they may be ok when all their rentals walk after 2013. We shall see with them.

OMG, you are serious?  I thought all this time you were joking.  At least I hoped you were joking.  I didn't think anyone could be this crazy.

Edelman is kept here beacuse he could be a QB?  Which he hasn't played in how many years?  He was never a very good one to beign with, I seriously doubt he could run anything in the NFL that would even be the smallest amount of success.  And his DB play was horrible.  He was the laugh of the league. 

And you have to be joking about the Giants bringing in Edelman as leverage against Cruz?  Bwhahahahahaha!  You must have been drinking all morning.  That is the silliest thing I have heard today.  The were looking at him as a temp band aid in case Cruz held out longer.

Say what you want about Denver but I wish the Pats would have followed their lead this season.  They signed Manning and gave him talent to work with.  They are in it to win it in a short amount of time to take advantage of having Manning. 

Put the bottle down Rusty.  You are being bludgeoned here today.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It;s not my problem you can't detect sarcasm.  What a moron. A desperate moron.

My last post really knocked you over, didn't it? lmao

You lost, TFB12.   You've never won a debate when you've attempted to take me on. Ever.

You were confused that BB was walking from Welker when everyone else knew it. Not the brightest bulb, are ye?

Hahahahaha, I believe I am undefeated with you.  You must be thinking of someone else.  Remember when you lied and said Welker was only a slot guy and Amendola has lined up out of the slot more then Welker did.... and then I provided facts that showed you were wrong and just lied to push your agenda.  hahaha, that was the begining of you getting owned by me.  I haven't looked back since.  Win after win with you.  We already got rid of that Rally fraud.

And no, not buying the sarcasm bit. You being drunk all the time on here clearly explains your garbage posts and lies.

And about the Welker deal, I thought BB was a smarter GM then that.  Clearly he isn't.  DA hurt on the bench already.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

It;s not my problem you can't detect sarcasm.  What a moron. A desperate moron.

My last post really knocked you over, didn't it? lmao

You lost, TFB12.   You've never won a debate when you've attempted to take me on. Ever.

You were confused that BB was walking from Welker when everyone else knew it. Not the brightest bulb, are ye?

Hahahahaha, I believe I am undefeated with you.  You must be thinking of someone else.  Remember when you lied and said Welker was only a slot guy and Amendola has lined up out of the slot more then Welker did.... and then I provided facts that showed you were wrong and just lied to push your agenda.  hahaha, that was the begining of you getting owned by me.  I haven't looked back since.  Win after win with you.  We already got rid of that Rally fraud.

And no, not buying the sarcasm bit. You being drunk all the time on here clearly explains your garbage posts and lies.

And about the Welker deal, I thought BB was a smarter GM then that.  Clearly he isn't.  DA hurt on the bench already.

Actually, NO ONE remebers that because it never happened. Welker was never targeted by Tom Brady here as a legit perimeter WR.

In two games consecutively, Edelman has. Amendola in Week 1, as well.

YOU LOSE

Welker 32 years old and thinking he can win a SB outdoors with his aging knees in the cold with a Gomer who is 3-9 outdoors in postseason play.

Give me Amendola and a postseason run instead of Welkie and more drops and postseson collapses.

Pretty simple.

Edelman = Welker

OUCH

Hahaha, once again you are writing checks your butt can't cash.   Keep talking, I have been correct in everything I have argued with you about and I am afraid, at the expense of my favorite team, I will be correct again about this one. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Correct about what?

So far, you're wrong. Edelman has matched Welker's production so far and what Welker would do here if he was here.

You're just dumb. Apparently, you are more infatuated with stats in the regular season and then ignore poor play from these same players in the postseason.

Go play your video games and join another fantasy football league. lol

Edelman has played 2 games so far this season.  Let me know when he can put up Welker numbers for a season. 

Apparently you aren't the brightest bulb in the room.

Sections
Shortcuts