Edelmann

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Edelmann

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

He's never started as WR every game with Brady like Welker did.  Pretty simple deduction. I always said he would do similar Welker numbers here if given the chance to start.

And, that is WITHOUT numerous other weapons around Edelman like Wessy had all that time, choking time and again in Janaury or February. So, you lose again.

It's painfully obvious I am far more intelligent than yourself, Mr. Mom.

Tell us again how Adderrall is a masking agent. lmao

I never said he started every game, I said let me know when he can match Welkers numbers for a season.  Been reading long?

And I wonder why he hasn't started every game in the past.....  hurt?  or not that good?  Or both?  Edleman has got what he has the last two games because there are no other weapons, LOL!!!  SAD but true.

Remember that time I said Adderall is a PED and you said it shouldn't be and I proved you wrong by telling you how and why it is a PED?   And then you went on to make up that I said it was a masking agent because you were trying to deflect that I made you look like a fool....Hahahaha!!  Ooops, looks like you did it again.

Oh, and you said you were right because you work as a customer service phone operator for a pharmaceutical company?  Hahahaha!!  That was a funny one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Wow ... I actually read a tfb vs frank page showdown at the ok corral.

Good stuff on both sides.  And thanks tfb for shortening the post instead of copying all the old stuff. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

What I do not understand is how little value BB had placed on Edelman. He is a decent receiver when healthy and knows the system. And is presently the league's career leader in punt return.  He was low balled by the Pats organization to such an extent that his resigning was not until close to the start of preseason. He was given a contract has a base salary the same as that for Marquice Cole.  He has a bonus clause that would put his earning at a max of less than 1 million this year if he has 70 or more catches.

Living well is the best revenge.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

FrankDooley

I know the story of Edelman testing FA and did not land a contract. But it would not hurt player morale if they are a little bit less hard nose and give the players a little premium when warranted, the team COULD lose players in free agency. When Edelman was out last year, the team had to resort to having Welker returned punts, a risky move for potential injury. If the Pats did not resign Edelman, who do you see the team can use to return punt this year?

Living well is the best revenge.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

He as been pretty good and relaible, I'm worried though he'll finally take to much of a beating and he'll be injured for half the season, and we'll be really fkd.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:

Has been this good so far...

View image on Twitter

Hmm... Not sure about that. 75 yards per game and less than 8 yards per catch is not going to get you on video game covers. He has been the best weapon in what has been a below average offense through two games. 18 points per game is not getting anyone on a video game cover.

Lighten up, Debbie Downer, would you? I'd say Edelman producing as he's been doubled most of the time is a good sign when Gronk returns next week.

Fans like you that want superstars everywhere come off as children.

I never said I wanted superstars. In fact, I could care less any Patriot ever ends up on a video game cover. I want them to win games.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sudfeld is also rumored to be ready on Sunday.

Can you please post source?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Sudfeld is also rumored to be ready on Sunday.

Can you please post source?

Listed as "questionable" on a short week last week, limited in practice. I think it was Flynn yesterday on the radio who suggested it.

10 days off, screams probable.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4748639/injury-report-amendola-listed-as-doubtful

Good day, Pinkie.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! 

You fraud!  That is dated Sept 11th and there is no where on there that stats he might is possible for the Bucs game.    He might very well be but if that is you "rumored" source then you are a pathetic fraud.  And you had the nerve to say Jay Glazer is not a reliable source!! 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Exposed again!!  Fraud!

Another silly post of yours I have screen shot and will use against you to expose you as a fraud in the future.  You better start telling the truth around here, because evidence is piling up against you.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Put the bottle down Rusty.  You are being bludgeoned here today.

LMAO I have that fool on ignore. There has never been a thing he has said that had worth. The consummate fool.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Mike Flynn, former Patriot hinted at it on 98.5. I believe it was his voice. He has inside info on our team.

I looked to see if Sudfeld even practiced and if how he was listed going into the game on Thursday.

So, yes, between each piece, it would lead a normal human to deduce, he could become probable after 10 days off this week, heaing into next Sunday.

Yes.

How does this info make me a "fraud"?

You are most childish and pathetic bandwagon loser I've ever seen.

You typing "hahahha!" over and over with mutltiple exclamation points doesn't do anything.

Anyone reading this can see I've embarrassed you numerous times and you still try to regain leverage, wildly stumbling back to the ropes.

You said Sudfeld is rumored to be playing against the Bucs, I asked you to provide a souce and you provided some lame link to a game injury report dated the 11th.  That is not a rumor.  I called you on it.  Now you come back and say Mike Flynn hinted to it.  Hahahaha!!  How much more proof needs to be provided before you realize you are a fraud?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Put the bottle down Rusty.  You are being bludgeoned here today.

LMAO I have that fool on ignore. There has never been a thing he has said that had worth. The consummate fool.

He has to be deep into a case today because the garbage he has been posting is baffling.  This guy has some serious issues.  I can not believe that he actually thinks the things he posts here are true.  I might be with you on ignoring queenie, no reason to even discuss football with a him, he has never played and everything he posts here are lies.  He is a fraud!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

He as been pretty good and relaible, I'm worried though he'll finally take to much of a beating and he'll be injured for half the season, and we'll be really fkd.

Gronk back on Sunday will help the previously doubled Edelman and the rookies. I'd like to see them unleash Boyce, too.

Fewer targets will help Edelman sustain week to week.

This is in no way as bad as it looks.  Sudfeld is also rumored to be ready on Sunday.

oh, you have the BB crytsal ball working rusty? actually we probably don't need them next weekend against Tampa. Rether they rest up and hela some more in time for the Falcons.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So, you were looking for me to have a transcript of the Flynn show yesterday or a personal announcement from BB to say "Sudfeld is without question playing on Sunday"?

Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Yes, based off of what Flynn hinted at and seeing Sudfeld as"questionable", that would lead one to believe he is going to be ready.

You really hate when good news comes down for our team, huh?

Very suspicious that you are even a Pats fan at all.

Why didn't you state him as a source in the first place?  Instead you link a game injury report from the 11th. 

I know why you didn't.. because you are a fraud!  Now you are backpedaling!  Hahaha!  You troll.  It's funny how much you are wrong around here.  Can't believe we even pay any attention to you.  I have a feeling that will be short lived though, fraud.  You have over 200 posts in less then 2 days.  That is serious troll status.

Sections
Shortcuts