Edelman's Back

http://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/24028025197

So you can relax koft.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

Re: Edelman's Back

Woo Hoo - Mini  Welker - Mega  catches.... 1 st down

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

What's the over/under that he actually makes it thru practice without getting hurt? Innocent

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I wonder if we were playing it safe with him? It would be nice to see the full arsenal of weapons on opening day. If you are Mike Zimmer from the Bengals what is your game plan in slowing down our offense?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Oh no hes not severely hurt and missing practice!

I swear people rather be right than a player be okay. Edelman should be good to go if its just a sprain. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Are you sure?  I hear he may be seriously injured.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MatildaWanna. Show MatildaWanna's posts

In Response to Re: Edelman's Back:
    [QUOTE]Are you sure?  I hear he may be seriously injured.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]
    I heard that he was injured while nursing an injury due to a slight injury that caused the other injury. Someone needs to stop him from hanging around Maroney its contagious!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]I wonder if we were playing it safe with him? It would be nice to see the full arsenal of weapons on opening day. If you are Mike Zimmer from the Bengals what is your game plan in slowing down our offense?
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

There was nothing good we saw from Edelman this year.  Nope, nothing worth noting at all.  No reason to be excited or even mention his name.  If there was anything good to say about him and how he looked this preseason, I'm sure Bruschi would have mentioned it. Laughing

Be easy on me.  I couldn't resist.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Moss and Maroney back also according to Mike Reiss.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

Looking forward to seeing Crumpler, Gronk, Hernandez, Edelman and Tate all get looks with Moss and Welker on Sunday.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I am really interested to see how they incorporate Edelman into the offense, whether he'll primarily be a slot guy or whether he'll see the field with Welker.  There is a lot to like about that guy. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Looking forward to seeing Crumpler, Gronk, Hernandez, Edelman and Tate all get looks with Moss and Welker on Sunday.
    Posted by NoPinkHatPatsFans[/QUOTE]

Too bad we can't fit them all on the field at the same time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Edelman's Back : There was nothing good we saw from Edelman this year.  Nope, nothing worth noting at all.  No reason to be excited or even mention his name.  If there was anything good to say about him and how he looked this preseason, I'm sure Bruschi would have mentioned it.  Be easy on me.  I couldn't resist.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Hey you must be a Patriot basher. LOL. Well I can tell you this, if Bruschi said Edelmans injury was a real problem then I would listen. Would you listen, or would you assume Bruschi is just being his negative old self(Jab Jab)? Point being Bruschi probably knows a little more then a guy named Koft(or most any of us). Like you said it pays to be Tedy Bruschi.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Edelman's Back : Hey you must be a Patriot basher. LOL. Well I can tell you this, if Bruschi said Edelmans injury was a real problem then I would listen. Would you listen, or would you assume Bruschi is just being his negative old self(Jab Jab)? Point being Bruschi probably knows a little more then a guy named Koft(or most any of us). Like you said it pays to be Tedy Bruschi.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

If Bruschi said Edelman's injury was a real problem I would absolutely believe him; just as I believed everything he said in his last interview with Reiss.

BUT (you knew that was coming) Edelman is a BIG story for the team.  A big and good story.  The "possibility" of having another WR on the team who may even be 75% of a Welker is pretty hard not to notice...or talk about when assessing the team.  Ditto for how Brady looked, TE's, Hoyer, Chung, McCoutry, Spikes...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Edelman's Back:
    [QUOTE]http://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/24028025197 So you can relax koft.
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

Jeez, Kellie, you gave me a scare...when I read the title of your post, I thought that Edelman had injured his back!

Sections
Shortcuts