edelman's head injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: edelman's head injury

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It was a running play so there are no head to head rules.

[/QUOTE]

This is the correct answer!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It was a running play so there are no head to head rules.

[/QUOTE]

This is the correct answer!

[/QUOTE]

It would not have mattered even if it's a passing play because once the reciever catches it and is running he is no longer defenseless.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The contact on the play by Landry was pretty bad and he used his helmet as a weapon but don't worry he won't be fined he's a Jets employee and goodell doesn't allow them to be fined.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I am amazed at this discussion.  There has been no news at all about Edelman and we have all sorts of presumptions here like many posters here "know" what is up.  Most times, even during a game there would be news a player may have suffered a concussion and not just a head injury.  I guess we have lots of the proverbial "flies on the wall" in the Pats' locker room.  I've always said this:  "Until you see it in writing, take anything as rumor."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am amazed at this discussion.  There has been no news at all about Edelman and we have all sorts of presumptions here like many posters here "know" what is up.  Most times, even during a game there would be news a player may have suffered a concussion and not just a head injury.  I guess we have lots of the proverbial "flies on the wall" in the Pats' locker room.  I've always said this:  "Until you see it in writing, take anything as rumor."

[/QUOTE]

True, no report yet.  My observation as a concussion  survivor is that he'll be ok to play if not this week then week after...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLuLPVGv4rU

I love his toughness, but for his own survival he needs to learn a little from WW and Branch about how to slide away from contact or run out of bounds.  There is no one on the team that fights as hard on every play to get the extra yard.  While that is admirable it isn't always smart - especially in a blowout.

[/QUOTE]

WW has it down to the point that when he starts to go to the ground, There are nearly always two defensive players that are going to collide right above him.  Usually helmet to helmet.  You'd think they'd learn not to converge on him at full speed at some point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

He won't play next week, he was out. You can always tell how severe a concussion is by the way the guy looks. 

Edelman's arms coiled up and he lost feeling in them, it wasn't a small concussion. I hope he plays next week since I think he's a much better outside reciver than Wes, but if he doesn't, it's time we gameplan around Aaron. 

BTW, anyone notice that Aaron looked bigger than he usually does? It's like he put on 10 pounds. We need to find a way to gameplan for him while Gronk is out so that he can find his niche and prosper instead of just being TE # 2. 

[/QUOTE]

When they showed the close-up of him walking off the field, you could see it in his eyes.  He looked like a pig looking at a wristwatch.  He was lost.  Edelman has really come on this year.  It would be great if he could stay on the field.

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nyjoseph's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLuLPVGv4rU

I love his toughness, but for his own survival he needs to learn a little from WW and Branch about how to slide away from contact or run out of bounds.  There is no one on the team that fights as hard on every play to get the extra yard.  While that is admirable it isn't always smart - especially in a blowout.

[/QUOTE]

WW has it down to the point that when he starts to go to the ground, There are nearly always two defensive players that are going to collide right above him.  Usually helmet to helmet.  You'd think they'd learn not to converge on him at full speed at some point.

[/QUOTE]

Welker still takes his share of brutal hits. Both he and Edelman are tough as nails.