Edelman's possible offseason status

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANumber1Roy. Show ANumber1Roy's posts

Edelman's possible offseason status

It's sad to say but with the Amendola's of the world getting 6 Million per year contracts doing nothing but get hurt Edelman may have played himself into a similiar contract this upcoming season. Don't see him taking the 70% hometown discount that Belicheck will likely offer at 1 Million per year so I wonder what team will overpay him in the open market.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucbom. Show lucbom's posts

Re: Edelman's possible offseason status

In response to ANumber1Roy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's sad to say but with the Amendola's of the world getting 6 Million per year contracts doing nothing but get hurt Edelman may have played himself into a similiar contract this upcoming season. Don't see him taking the 70% hometown discount that Belicheck will likely offer at 1 Million per year so I wonder what team will overpay him in the open market.

[/QUOTE]

Broncos will eventually end up with Edelman as BB/Kraft will do something to run Edelman out of town just like they did with Wes and many others withou trying to name them all.  You probably could build an All Star football team out of all those former good Pat players who went elsewhere to play due to penny pinching by BB/Kraft. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to lucbom's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You couldnt be more wrong. 

Broncos will eventually end up with Edelman as BB/Kraft will do something to run Edelman out of town just like they did with Wes and many others withou trying to name them all.  You probably could build an All Star football team out of all those former good Pat players who went elsewhere to play due to penny pinching by BB/Kraft. 

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why don't you list this ex-Pat All Star Team of your's?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

I want him back, he proved to be a great player, and BB loves versatile players like he.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to expertmike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Great question.  Isnt the reason JE is having such a big year because BB/Kraft let WW go because they were penny pinching?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

If BB doesn't resign Edelman then he needs to go. I don't care about cap space then cut someone. He gave Arrington a four year 24 million contract to get toasted every week Along with Gregory.  Yes I rather have Edelman over Talib. Plus Talib is always hurt. Plus Edelman is only going to get better every year in ths offense. Was he right about Edelman over Welker I don't think so , but me mind is changing a tad. But if BB don't sign him it doesn't matter a rats --- what he thought in the first place.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

He'll get resigned. TB will politic for it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANumber1Roy. Show ANumber1Roy's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He'll get resigned. TB will politic for it

[/QUOTE]

Cause that worked out so well when Brady restructured his contract to make space for Welker. The reality is Edelman will get at minimum 3 million per and look at upwards to 6 million if teams begin a bid on him cause of his versatility as a WR and PR.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to expertmike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's not like they have been drafting a whole lot of Pro Bowlers as of late.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

If I was Edelman I start with the Amendola contract. Both injury prone histories, but Edelman is a great PR. I don't think the Pats will give him an Amendola contract so I would expect him to be gone next year which will be sad. Esp, if they replace him with another player for a mil less that will only give you 50% of the production just to save a mil

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Would definitely rather have Edelman than Amendola, but afraid Edelman has played himself off the team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Would definitely rather have Edelman than Amendola, but afraid Edelman has played himself off the team.

[/QUOTE]

How can that be? According to some here he is only a ST player and a creation of Brady's.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Denver by a hair.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Need to find a way to keep Mr. IncrEdelman.

Julian INCREDELMAN

Not sure how you do it with Amendola having such a large contract.  Let's see if Edelman will take less for the home team like many here thought a different receiver should have done. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

With Edelman having the production he does, I doubt him back next year. Especially with how good a PR he is. Bb wouldn't pay Welker 6 mil a year which is what some garb team will offer JE probably. So I doubt he's back

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With Edelman having the production he does, I doubt him back next year. Especially with how good a PR he is. Bb wouldn't pay Welker 6 mil a year which is what some garb team will offer JE probably. So I doubt he's back

[/QUOTE]

How can this be?  According to Rusty all other teams are in cap hell.  How will they pay him?