EFEM ALL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

EFEM ALL!

One of our guys screws up his life and the world loves to beat up the rest of the New England Patriots and all of Boston now.........SO WHAT!

EFEM ALL!  The truth is, great teams with quality leadership understand how to use these types of events to close ranks, instill an "Its us against the world" mantra, and GALVONIZE their teams with laser purpose and focus.  I know this is "cliche" 99% of the time, but not in this situation! Its real, somebody died, they lost a member of their family who they love, guilty or not! The amount of blood, sweat and tears they shared through the dog days of camp and the grooling seasons together bumping heads sometimes three times a day, builds a connection. Now they move forward with the realest of chips, and a family loss. Good luck to those who step in their way this season. These BOYS ARE and WILL REMAIN CRAZY MAD.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: EFEM ALL!

In response to RallyC's comment:

One of our guys screws up his life and the world loves to beat up the rest of the New England Patriots and all of Boston now.........SO WHAT!

EFEM ALL!  The truth is, great teams with quality leadership understand how to use these types of events to close ranks, instill an "Its us against the world" mantra, and GALVONIZE their teams with laser purpose and focus.  I know this is "cliche" 99% of the time, but not in this situation! Its real, somebody died, they lost a member of their family who they love, guilty or not! The amount of blood, sweat and tears they shared through the dog days of camp and the grooling seasons together bumping heads sometimes three times a day, builds a connection. Now they move forward with the realest of chips, and a family loss. Good luck to those who step in their way this season. These BOYS ARE MAD.

First ... What are you on ? OR drinking? What are you trying to say ? Are you the type of guy that when you see a football team in a huddle ,you think their talking about you?  Relax ,take a deep breath and think before you post. Heck ! have another beer ........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

EFEM ALL!  The truth is, great teams with quality leadership understand how to use these types of events to close ranks, instill an "Its us against the world" mantra, and GALVONIZE their teams with laser purpose and focus.  I know this is "cliche" 99% of the time, but not in this situation! Its real, somebody died, they lost a member of their family who they love, guilty or not! The amount of blood, sweat and tears they shared through the dog days of camp and the grooling seasons together bumping heads sometimes three times a day, builds a connection. Now they move forward with the realest of chips, and a family loss. Good luck to those who step in their way this season. These BOYS ARE MAD.

First ... What are you on ? OR drinking? What are you trying to say ? Are you the type of guy that when you see a football team in a huddle ,you think their talking about you?  Relax ,take a deep breath and think before you post. Heck ! have another beer ........

My perspective is one who has played at this level and understands how these guys are wired and how they are going to feel and think. You read what I said. If you don't understand, then its because you haven't been there. You know, "I guess you had to be there!" kinda thing. Now then, you go sit on your couch and watch Sports Center and have another shot while dreaming about what you think everyone feels. I understnd, you hope you do. Pick up your Tuba and play us a song while you're at it......fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

My perspective is one who has played at this level and understands how these guys are wired and how they are going to feel and think. You read what I said. If you don't understand, then its because you haven't been there. You know, "I guess you had to be there!" kinda thing. Now then, you go sit on your couch and watch Sports Center and have another shot while dreaming about what you think everyone feels. I understnd, you hope you do. Pick up your Tuba and play us a song while you're at it......fan.

You played at that level? Your funny... They are wired? No i haven't been there and that makes two of us. Do us all a big favor... WHINNER.....Take a real hard look at yourself and i mean a real hard look ... like in the mirror.... Now you see a fat guy huge beer belly  shorts so tight your balls a crying out in pain , long white socks and a patriots shirt so small and covered with mustard.  Yes i guess i had to be there . Kinda wish i was like you.... You know you were there and kinda understand but about having another shot and dreaming? You got the wrong guy dreaming, just ask that guy in your mirror..........Now shut up !!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

EFEM ALL!  The truth is, great teams with quality leadership understand how to use these types of events to close ranks, instill an "Its us against the world" mantra, and GALVONIZE their teams with laser purpose and focus.  I know this is "cliche" 99% of the time, but not in this situation! Its real, somebody died, they lost a member of their family who they love, guilty or not! The amount of blood, sweat and tears they shared through the dog days of camp and the grooling seasons together bumping heads sometimes three times a day, builds a connection. Now they move forward with the realest of chips, and a family loss. Good luck to those who step in their way this season. These BOYS ARE and WILL REMAIN CRAZY MAD.

What a profound post....yes let me take that in for a minute.....yes, yes, profoundly stupid.

Take the rest of the day off...the stress of all this has buggered up your brain.

Best Regards,

NMPL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

grueling

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wow, Rally.. Really?  What another foolish statement you make here.  Just proves all my arguments with you have been spot on... you are an troll. 

It's not going to be "us vs the world" attitude.  You won't hear a single player say let's win this for Aaron.   He is accused of murder!  It sounds like they have a very strong case against Hernandez.  The Patriot organization has distanced themselves completely away from AH by releasing him before it was even made public what he was arrested for and by doing so I will be very surprised if the Patriots or the players say anything supportive of AH except for the usual I wish him the best comment.

No matter how many days him and his teammates shared blood, sweat and tears together, the dude has been arrested for murder. Cold blooded murder!! BTW, it didn't sound like he was very close with many of his teammates to begin with. 

Your statement is a disgrace to the Patriots organization to think they are going to turn this into some type of positive "us vs the world" attitude in order to win.  You didn't play the game.  This is a ridiculous statement to be made by anyone but even more ridiculous by some who says they played the game at the level you want us to believe.  You are an embarrassment around here, just go away already.. troll!

Your post has to be the dumbest post of the year by far so far.  Lets see if you top that with your comments I'm sure you are about to post backing up this ridiculous statement of yours.

Yeah, lets rip the world apart because media is covering a Patriot player who just happend to have been arrested for committing murder! UNREAL!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Wow, Rally.. Really?  What another foolish statement you make here.  Just proves all my arguments with you have been spot on... you are an troll. 

It's not going to be "us vs the world" attitude.  You won't hear a single player say let's win this for Aaron.   He is accused of murder!  It sounds like they have a very strong case against Hernandez.  The Patriot organization has distanced themselves completely away from AH by releasing him before it was even made public what he was arrested for and by doing so I will be very surprised if the Patriots or the players say anything supportive of AH except for the usual I wish him the best comment.

No matter how many days him and his teammates shared blood, sweat and tears together, the dude has been arrested for murder. Cold blooded murder!! BTW, it didn't sound like he was very close with many of his teammates to begin with. 

Your statement is a disgrace to the Patriots organization to think they are going to turn this into some type of positive "us vs the world" attitude in order to win.  You didn't play the game.  This is a ridiculous statement to be made by anyone but even more ridiculous by some who says they played the game at the level you want us to believe.  You are an embarrassment around here, just go away already.. troll!

Your post has to be the dumbest post of the year by far so far.  Lets see if you top that with your comments I'm sure you are about to post backing up this ridiculous statement of yours.

Yeah, lets rip the world apart because media is covering a Patriot player who just happend to have been arrested for committing murder! UNREAL!

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

You coach potatoes don't have a damn clue as to what you are talking about. NOBODY said that the PATRIOTS would revel in Aaron's crime. Over the next few weeks, the media is going to try and relentlessly harrass the organization and the members on this team about the "Who's, what's, when's, the where's and why's" of this event. The organization is going to do exactly what I said and gather their team and close ranks, explain the challenges ahead. As such, they will become acutely focused on the goal of winning football. YOU, TFB12 are an amateur, and your evalutaion of my statement proves that you know NOTHING about professional sports and the competative spirit and level of "FAMILY" that a team developes over time. Did I tell you that I played pro football? I DON't GIVE A DAMN HOW YOU AND YOUR FAT EFEN BUDDIES RESPOND NOW. I will return to ignoring your ignorant perspective. You have zero clue as to what its like being on the inside. Those who have played understand....BELIEVE THAT. Now go back to doing your guessing and drawing pictures and pay attention what the experts start to say on Sports Center. They show more pictures and eventually you will all get what this means. BYE.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Ground control to Major Tom

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Photobucket

You coach potatoes don't have a damn clue as to what you are talking about. NOBODY said that the PATRIOTS would revel in Aaron's crime. Over the next few weeks, the media is going to try and relentlessly harrass the organization and the members on this team about the "Who's, what's, when's, the where's and why's" of this event. The organization is going to do exactly what I said and gather their team and close ranks, explain the challenges ahead. As such, they will become acutely focused on the goal of winning football. YOU, TFB12 are an amateur, and your evalutaion of my statement proves that you know NOTHING about professional sports and the competaive spirit and level of "FAMILY" that a team develpes over time. Did I tell you that I played pro football? I DON't GIVE A DAMN HOW YOU AND YOUR FAT EFEN BUDDIES RESPOND NOW. I will return to ignoring your ignorant perspective. You have zero clue as to what its like being on the inside. Those who have played understand....BELIEVE THAT. Now go back to doing your guessing and drawing pictures and pay attention what the experts start to say on Sports Center. They show more pictures and eventually you will all get what this means. BYE.

The only professional sport you played was pocket pool........

Geezzzzzzzzz.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

What??????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

What??????

I don't expect school teachers or accountants or I-t guys to understand. YOu have zero perspective. Its like trying to explain the Grand Canyon to people who were born bind. "YOU HAD TO BE THERE" Its OK. You don't matter anyway. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Dumbest thread of the year and it's not even close.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Blah, blah, blah......I'll have a Venti Mocha, mthurl.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Blah, blah, blah......

Give it a rest....post no more today....remember the very wise advice of one of our greatest Presidents Abraham Lincoln..........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I dont think playing Madden 2013 is considered playing at a pro level no matter how many Superbowls you won on it lol!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Blah, blah, blah......

Give it a rest....post no more today....remember the very wise advice of one of our greatest Presidents Abraham Lincoln..........

Go read a book, historian. I am telling you all what BB and the leaders are doing behind the closed doors at the office and what they will be planning for in the coming days/weeks. You dorks are too busy listening to the noise, while all Im doing is giving you insight as to what the ORG has got to do now to succeed in the short term. AND THEY WILL you insiginificant little man. I love knowing more about this stuff than you all. See, did I tell you that I played pro ball? I think I did.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

I dont think playing Madden 2013 is considered playing at a pro level no matter how many Superbowls you won on it lol!

CLOSE! I did play in one but we lost. NO you can't have my autograph.........you have no idea.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Photobucket

You coach potatoes don't have a damn clue as to what you are talking about. NOBODY said that the PATRIOTS would revel in Aaron's crime. Over the next few weeks, the media is going to try and relentlessly harrass the organization and the members on this team about the "Who's, what's, when's, the where's and why's" of this event. The organization is going to do exactly what I said and gather their team and close ranks, explain the challenges ahead. As such, they will become acutely focused on the goal of winning football. YOU, TFB12 are an amateur, and your evalutaion of my statement proves that you know NOTHING about professional sports and the competative spirit and level of "FAMILY" that a team developes over time. Did I tell you that I played pro football? I DON't GIVE A DAMN HOW YOU AND YOUR FAT EFEN BUDDIES RESPOND NOW. I will return to ignoring your ignorant perspective. You have zero clue as to what its like being on the inside. Those who have played understand....BELIEVE THAT. Now go back to doing your guessing and drawing pictures and pay attention what the experts start to say on Sports Center. They show more pictures and eventually you will all get what this means. BYE.

I listened to the radio pretty much all day long today, several different sports radio shows on several different channels and every single one of the hosts of the shows had nothing but great things to say about the Patriots and the support  they gave the Patriots for releasing Hernandez right after the arrest.  All of them defended the Patriots drafting him saying there are no crystal balls to see how a player is going to turn out.

Matter of fact a couple of the radio hosts were slamming the Dallas Cowboys for allowing Josh Brent to be allowed to stay on the team after being arrested for a DUI and killing a teammate in a car accident.  So you are 100% wrong about your thread and your thoughts here.

You were completely wrong about your rookie hazing silly opinion you had in another thread and you are completely wrong about the "us against the world" mentality the Pats players are going to have based on the media and this situation. 

Look at the front page of MSN

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/aaron-hernandez-murder-charge-new-england-patriots-cut-tight-end-062613

Here is a piece of the article...

"if there was a page in the playbook for how to handle an Aaron Hernandez situation, the Pats executed it with perfection."

--------------------------------

Doesn't look like bashing to me, looks more like a pretty support piece of media.

You are a joke, RallyC and you keep embarrassing yourself with your comments around here.  Apparently this isn't the place for you.  Stop your trolling!!  And your "I played at that level" is just BS.  Clearly with comments you make around here you didn't and if by some miracle you did play at that level then I can see why you didn't have any success at it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I love knowing more about this stuff than you all. See, did I tell you that I played pro ball? I think I did.

Sure, just like your silly comments about rookie hazing! Bwahahahaha!!  You are a troll!  Clearly you have no clue what is going on.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't expect school teachers or accountants or I-t guys to understand. YOu have zero perspective. Its like trying to explain the Grand Canyon to people who were born bind. "YOU HAD TO BE THERE" Its OK. You don't matter anyway. 

So say's the security gaurd who want's everyone to think he played the game over 25 years ago.  Please tell us again how much weight you used to lift, how fast you used to be able to run the 40, how you used to be able to dunk a basketball with both hands.

RallyC continues to get pummeled for all his ridiculous posts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Photobucket

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Photobucket

Sections
Shortcuts