EFEM ALL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: EFEM ALL!

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Photobucket

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

I think and hope they will try to rally together, not around AH, just even more closed then they usually are. But this is going to be a major distraction one way or the other. I don't know how fast a trial will be coming or how long it will go on for, but a guess would be that it will unfold during the season.

And after every court meeting they will all be asked about this or that regarding AH. How did they view him as a teammate, how was his temper, did they know this or that about his associates, etc. etc. ad infinitum. Questions about football will take a backseat.

It was obviously the wise move to cut him now, regardless of the cap implications. Now, I won't advocate that they dedicate the season to Lloyd, but some kind of gesture towards his family would even further distance them from AH. Send the message that this team know what's important, and that football is just football.

On the internal lines they need to clear their minds as best they can. I don't care if he wasn't well liked, and didn't hang out much with teammates. If someone of your co-workers was arrested and charged with murder, that would loom in the back of your head for a long, long time. It will be the same for the players.

On the football side of things he leaves a hole. My take on it as of now, is that at least for as long as Gronk is out they will abandon the fast paced offence, and take a run-heavy, timecontrolling approach. With Fells and Hooman as primarely blocking TEs, a solid group of RB, and an unknown WR corps that would be the logical approach IMO.

Or maybe they like what they see in training camp from the new guys and turn up the heat from day 1. But that would be contraintuitive.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

So, TFB12, what are you trying to say??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

My guess is BB moves them right to business just as he always does.  That's why Belichick is so good as a coach.  I had a conversation once with an ex-Pat player about what it was like to play for Belichick and the big thing he said is when you play for Belichick everything is laid out clearly--you know exactly what you need to do and exactly where you stand.  The focus is completely on doing your job right.  This player said he's the best coach he's ever had . . . there's no bullcrap.  It's all business. I assume that continues this year too. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Dumbest thread of the year and it's not even close.

No, it still isn't dumber than any of the BB should resign threads or any of the BB has lost it threads.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to donrd4's comment:

One of our guys screws up his life and the world loves to beat up the rest of the New England Patriots and all of Boston now.........SO WHAT!

EFEM ALL!  The truth is, great teams with quality leadership understand how to use these types of events to close ranks, instill an "Its us against the world" mantra, and GALVONIZE their teams with laser purpose and focus.  I know this is "cliche" 99% of the time, but not in this situation! Its real, somebody died, they lost a member of their family who they love, guilty or not! The amount of blood, sweat and tears they shared through the dog days of camp and the grooling seasons together bumping heads sometimes three times a day, builds a connection. Now they move forward with the realest of chips, and a family loss. Good luck to those who step in their way this season. These BOYS ARE MAD.

First ... What are you on ? OR drinking? What are you trying to say ? Are you the type of guy that when you see a football team in a huddle ,you think their talking about you?  Relax ,take a deep breath and think before you post. Heck ! have another beer ........

My perspective is one who has played at this level and understands how these guys are wired and how they are going to feel and think. You read what I said. If you don't understand, then its because you haven't been there. You know, "I guess you had to be there!" kinda thing. Now then, you go sit on your couch and watch Sports Center and have another shot while dreaming about what you think everyone feels. I understnd, you hope you do. Pick up your Tuba and play us a song while you're at it......fan.

You've played at this level, huh?  How sad.  Now your days are filled with crying about how unfair it all is.

"Unfair"? What do you mean? I haven't said a word that anything is unfair. You wanna explain?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

ATJ, what he is saying is absolutely nothing because he, along with many others here who commented ignorantly to my OP, have only an outsiders perspective and can only lean on what would happen in their lives and jobs if something like this involved one of their co-workers. A pro sports team environment and locker room is not even close to being like any work environment that normal jobs provide everyday folks. The time, energy, purpose, competativeness, and required unity literally builds a FAMILY environment unlike any other place excluding maybe the Marine Corps boot camp in Paris Island, SC. Nearly 100, mostly bohemuth, machismo, "I'm a BAD M-F'n dude" type athletes spend EVERYDAY starting in summer camp, from breakfast to lights out, together with nearly no outside influences other than the occasional call to relatives and some television. They shower together, get dressed together, learn together, get embarrassed in front of one another daily, beat the hell out of eachother as they work in 90 to 100- degree weather together, all as they compete to win a job where the motivation to make 100's of thousands to millions of dollars for being the best at what they do almost becomes an after thought. The real motivation is to make sure they go to bed every night saying to themselves, I did what it took today to prove I'm better than my brother, I'm still on this team and I did so well today that I won't be cut when I wake up in the morning, all while hoping that the guy that they are competing against doesn't get cut either because of the comradary and mutual admiration that they build while working and living so closely together while personally witnessing the max effort and desire that they pour out and share in pursuit of the same prize. In the small amount of downtime that they share in the training room while they are icing down or getting treatment and while they are in the dining hall eating together or just before lights out, they get to know the intimate details of one anothers lives. Aaron Hernandez, just like anybody else built and maintained very close relationships throughout the players, traininers, equipment guys/gals, field maintenance crews that most people won't ever understand. In the end, BB and the rest of the ORG must do what the great coaches and leaders do in this league and try to use this negative experience to somehow emphasize how important it is that EVERYONE of these FAMILY MEMBERS focus that much more on their off season preparations until they gather in camp, still several weeks away. The extra emphasis from the coaches and leaders from this team to the rank and file players will have a residual effect on this team during 2013-14. I have full confidence that BB, being the mastermind that he is, will succeed in using A-Hern's seemingly tragic decision in GALVONIZING this team vs. letting this event destroy focus and preparation. He will now push harder and place even more demands on his team before camp starts to eiminate the oportunities for down time and distractions created by it. WATCH! I played in the league years ago, and regardless of what some here say/think, I speak from first hand experience while they put together fantasy football leagues and pretend to understand..................go figure. As a reminder, I called Wes out and predicted his departure to an outcry of "it'll never happen" by his most rabid defenders like TFB12...He's gone, just like I promised months before it happened! Now TFB12 hates me because I said it and proved him terribly wrong. I said that the Pats will now try to take TEBOW and have him learn/play the H-back/TE position, and you will soon see that I am right despite the outcry from so many saying I am crazy...HA! WATCH! TFB12 leads the charge to saying I don't know what Iam talking about AGAIN......And now TFB12 is at it again with sily pictures and prayers that I am wrong because of what I say in my OP here.....watch Sports Center and listen to what they will begin to say. I only come back to these boards because I've never lost my competative spirit that drove me to become a pro athlete with a love of and desire to win, and being right is winning. I would really love to say who I am, but it would take so much of the fun that I am having watching so many expose their ignorance. Has any of them stopped to think, "What if this guy is who he says?" Fortunately for me, I know I am and nothing they can say will change that. I have all of the knowledge, and as always, they are simply guessing and pretending to know. I will continue to prove that too! I'm a former pro ball player who was born in the old Chelsea Naval Hopsital back in the 60's and who loves Boston and All its teams. I've sat court side at the Old Garden and high fived Larry Bird as he ran down the side lines after burying a deep J against Andrew Toney and the 6-ers in the NBA play-offs, and sat in the stands at Fenway when the Sox Rolled the WS Banner down the Green Monster, got ther WS rings, then commenced beating the Yankees all in the same day. I've sat with Doug Buffone, formerly of the Chicago Bears and talked about why the PATS got killed by the Bears, and have played basketball with William (The Fridge) and Michael Dean Perry in Aiken, S.C. A "TROLL" I certainly am not. TFB12, where is he from again???? HA! PEACE!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

^^^ You need to use paragraphs, that is hard to read.

Where is all the bad media you keep talking about?  I have read and heard nothing but positive media on the Patriots handling the Hernandez situation.  

Matter of fact here is a piece from the Dallas News, whot after seeing how the Patriots handled the Hernandez situation is now questioning the Dallas Cowboys for keeping Josh Brent on the team.  Looks like the people who read the Dallas News website think Brent should be released...

Oh, and I like this comment from your post  "Aaron Hernandez, just like anybody else build very close relationships throughout the players, traininers, equipment guys/gals, field maintenance crews that most people won't ever understand."

Seems Matt Light disagrees with you..

Matt Light: "I never talk about other guys," Light said Tuesday, "but I will say I have never embraced -- never believed in -- anything Aaron Hernandez stood for."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000215095/article/expat-matt-light-never-embraced-aaron-hernandez

Please show me where that comradery is at that you talk so much about here. 

BTW, many people here had said Welker would be gone, I don't think they needed to be an explayer to make that comment, so saying you made that call correctly because you had this "explayers edge" in coming up with that is laughable.  It was a 50/50 call.  Maybe you are just trying to show that you were right... once.

But here is the most telling part of your entire post... " I've never lost my competitive spirit that drove me to become a pro athlete with a love of and desire to win, and being right is winning."

This is your whole agenda, you having to feel like you win.  That pal is a troll!  Everyone take notice, if you are going to try and have a discussion with RallyC then he will feel like he has to win every discussion.  Sounds a bit like Rusty to me.

And this is the fun part of your post... "I would really love to say who I am, but it would take so much of the fun that I am having watching so many expose their ignorance."  Hey RallyC, We probably never heard of you if you did tell us so why would we care?  It might be more embarrassing for you by associating who you really are with the comments you make around here.

Photobucket

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

^^^ You need to use paragraphs, that is hard to read.

Where is all the bad media you keep talking about?  I have read and heard nothing but positive media on the Patriots handling the Hernandez situation.  

Matter of fact here is a piece from the Dallas News, whot after seeing how the Patriots handled the Hernandez situation is now questioning the Dallas Cowboys for keeping Josh Brent on the team.  Looks like the people who read the Dallas News website think Brent should be released...

Oh, and I like this comment from your post  "Aaron Hernandez, just like anybody else build very close relationships throughout the players, traininers, equipment guys/gals, field maintenance crews that most people won't ever understand."

Seems Matt Light disagrees with you..

Matt Light: "I never talk about other guys," Light said Tuesday, "but I will say I have never embraced -- never believed in -- anything Aaron Hernandez stood for."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000215095/article/expat-matt-light-never-embraced-aaron-hernandez

Please show me where that comradery is at that you talk so much about here. 

BTW, many people here had said Welker would be gone, I don't think they needed to be an explayer to make that comment, so saying you made that call correctly because you had this "explayers edge" in coming up with that is laughable.  It was a 50/50 call.  Maybe you are just trying to show that you were right... once.

But here is the most telling part of your entire post... " I've never lost my competitive spirit that drove me to become a pro athlete with a love of and desire to win, and being right is winning."

This is your whole agenda, you having to feel like you win.  That pal is a troll!  Everyone take notice, if you are going to try and have a discussion with RallyC then he will feel like he has to win every discussion.  Sounds a bit like Rusty to me.

And this is the fun part of your post... "I would really love to say who I am, but it would take so much of the fun that I am having watching so many expose their ignorance."  Hey RallyC, We probably never heard of you if you did tell us so why would we care?  It might be more embarrassing for you by associating who you really are with the comments you make around here.

Photobucket

TFB12, You obviously want to be right all the time, but can't provide any legit knowledge or experience. NOthing you say above has any relevance to what I stated. You want everyone to think it does though. I am happy to know that you are working so hard to TRY and discredit someone who you say is a fraud and a troll. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TOM BRADY WANNABEE? You are simpy the class clown here with all of your pics and peanut gallery comments. You should get a job with BDC since you've assumed the job of MOD and cruise ship director, Julie??? SHOULDN'T YOU BE PUTTING TOGETHER THE "FANATASY LEAGUE" or something that you have experience in? Winners win, you my friend are the true TROLL and loser here. You have your following who you constantly stroke as a good concierge will do. I am really me, while you are NOBODY. I am done now and I will Ignore you and your poor attempts to understand what MATT LIGHT was saying there. He's talking about an accused murderer, you fool! What would you say????? Dummy. Now stop acknowledging me, PLEASE??? I am done with you, C-YA BOZO. I mean, TOMMY.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

I love watching all you Patsie fans having a meltdown. This is awesome!  Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

deleted

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TebowOwnsBrady's comment:

I love watching all you Patsie fans having a meltdown. This is awesome!  Laughing

Its almost as much fun as watching your JETS!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

lmao!  I am not a Jets fan.  Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

LaughingOH yes you are! Can't blame you for denying it though! LMAO!!!Laughing

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

ATJ, what he is saying is absolutely nothing because he, along with many others here who commented ignorantly to my OP, have only an outsiders perspective and can only lean on what would happen in their lives and jobs.......

How Rustyesque of you Rusty. You just can't let what you preach stand on facts that back it up or the sense it makes. You always have to resort to calling out somebody's "job" or their "education" or their "income" or their "age" to try and discredit them so your stupid points seem valid. It's not working dumbkoff.

You're a joke.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

All us Pats fans aren't having a meltdown goofy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB12, You obviously want to be right all the time, but can't provide any legit knowledge or experience.

No, I just want to correct all your troll comments you post.  Clearly your comments are not serious, are they?.  Someone who used to play in the NFL or CFL couldn't really think the garbage that you post here.  That would be a big slap in the face to the intelligence to all the players who used to be ex NFL or CFL players.  

NOthing you say above ahs any relevance to what I stated. You want everyone to think id does though. I am happy to know that you are working so hard to TRY and discredit soemone who you say is a fraud and a troll. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN TOM BRADY WANNABEE?

Sure it does, plenty and you know that's why you resort back to your name calling.  Trying to directions here?

You are simpy the class clown here with all of your pics and peanut gallery comments. You should get a job with BDC since you've assumed the job of MOD and cruise ship director, Julie??? SHOULDN'T YOU BE PUTTING TOGETHER THE "FANATASY LEAGUE" or something that you have experience in?

I try to help make this place fun, Lot's of good, fun people here.  You just push your troll agenda.  You can go back to watching and studying all the Hard Knocks episodes and try to come back and share some of your "insiders knowledge" with us all.

Winners win, you my friend are the true TROLL and loser here. You have your following who you constantly stroke as a good concierge will do. I am really me, while you are NOBODY.

You are really you and I am a nobody?  What does that even really mean?  I'm not really me?  I'm a nobody?  Really?  You don't even know me.  That's just a silly comment, like most of your posts, makes no sense.  Of course I am somebody...  Ask my children, ask my family, friends, coworkers, people that know me, they will all correct you.  Once again, you post comments that are just plain false and are being made so you can feel like your are "winning" as you like to put it.

I am done now and I will Ignore you and your poor attempts to understand what MATT LIGHT was saying there. He's talking about an accused murderer, you fool! What would you say????? Dummy. Now stop acknowledging me, PLEASE??? I am done with you, C-YA BOZO. I mean, TOMMY.

That would probably be in your best interest.  You might also want to put in some thought to what you post around instead of the garbage you have been posting.  Nobody takes you serious on the whole explayer bit because the posts you make don't come anywhere near supporting that claim.  An explayer would seem to have a lot better info and knowledge then you have posted in this forum. 

Keep making these silly, off the wall troll posts and threads and I will keep correcting you on them just like many others have and are doing.  Oh, and I see you continue with the name calling! Perfect!! Troll! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

All us Pats fans aren't having a meltdown goofy.

Nope.......That smells just Babe shytting himself again.....LMAO!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't agree with the trolling this guys does here but if you were paying attention you would know he isn't a Jets fan.  Just more of you commenting without knowing what you are talking about.  Once again you are wrong.  How's that "winning" working out for ya?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I don't agree with the trolling this guys does here but if you were paying attention you would know he isn't a Jets fan.

Don't let him know he's not a Jets fan. Just because he says he's not doesn't mean he isn't. Lets run this Jets fan off!

Sections
Shortcuts