EJ Manuel to start week 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

EJ Manuel to start week 1

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1761151-ej-manuel-named-buffalo-bills-starting-qb

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: EJ Manuel to start week 1

Damn. I wanted my fellow WSU alumni Tuel to get a chance.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Either way, it will be a great way to start the season with a W Laughing

Want to see what Patricia does to start the season.  Will he be aggressive and get after the QB or will he be vanilla?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

The real question is how the Pats will prepare for him and the read option along with the new Buf coaching staff? It is a lot of new info to assemble and assimilate. My guess the Buf Offensive plan will also cut be cut back but it is hard to know how good Manuel is. Do we have another RGIII here?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Poor kid....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to NYC's comment:

The real question is how the Pats will prepare for him and the read option along with the new Buf coaching staff? It is a lot of new info to assemble and assimilate. My guess the Buf Offensive plan will also cut be cut back but it is hard to know how good Manuel is. Do we have another RGIII here?

Julie got snaps at QB with the scout team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Poor kid....

lol

Sections
Shortcuts