Elephant In The Room Part III

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Elephant In The Room Part III

In response to TravisBean's comment:

Well, it's hard to ignore now with many ranting and raving about trendy names on D being added every offseason to pretend it will make Brady a better QB in the postseason again.

Well, no BB is trying another angle, with no turning back.

There can be no more excuses now for Brady. There just can't, especially if BB nails another draft, his 4th or 5th in a row.  

The trolls have tried every angle from mocking our good players, to mocking Kraft for a mythical "he's cheap" mantra, to deflecting from Brady's responsibilities as the leader and best player come January, but there are no more excuses.

Brady has been given any apparent entitled HOF QB could ever ask for later in his career.

The minor holes they now have to fill can be done through second tier FA and in the draft.

Is that even English?

Go sleep it off, drunk.

Brady hasn't been the problem.  He's the glue that holds the clusterfck of ineptitude together.

Thank God we have a new GM now, to fix it.

Still a lot of holes to fill.  Hopefully it's not too late.

In Lombardi we trust!

Thanks Mr Kraft for forcing bb to accept the help he sorely needed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The imbecile Rusty melting down because his heartthrob BB got smacked down by Kraft bringing Lombardi in to salvage BB's screwups. LMAO@him! He's on the watch!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

Well, it's hard to ignore now with many ranting and raving about trendy names on D being added every offseason to pretend it will make Brady a better QB in the postseason again.

Well, no BB is trying another angle, with no turning back.

There can be no more excuses now for Brady. There just can't, especially if BB nails another draft, his 4th or 5th in a row.  

The trolls have tried every angle from mocking our good players, to mocking Kraft for a mythical "he's cheap" mantra, to deflecting from Brady's responsibilities as the leader and best player come January, but there are no more excuses.

Brady has been given any apparent entitled HOF QB could ever ask for later in his career.

The minor holes they now have to fill can be done through second tier FA and in the draft.

Travis Bean....Are you the Turd aka Deadhead aka Rusty ??????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think this thread is further proof of just how uneducated you are as both a fan of this team and football in general.

First why don't you go back and watch those Super Bowls we won, we won them because of defense. The Ram's Super Bowl is a good example...how many yards and points did Brady put up? Then go watch the Eagle's Super Bowl, Brady was held to one first down in the first quarter and turned the ball over once before the half...we only put 14 points up on the board heading into the 4th quarter. So how did we win those games? Defense. That's been what's missing over the last five years.

You run around here saying Brady was better then, but in actuality there was only one thing better...our defense. Time for the defense to hold up to their end of the bargain.

Do you like what we have done this off season? You probably don't because it went against the "Value" approach you fell in love with. So sad, poor rusty was exposed once again. Value went bye bye this off season - instead we decided to pony up a few extra dollars for good players - someone got the memo...you didn't. LOL!

Stick to spell checking and playing with your Galaxy s4 phone, dope.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The imbecile Rusty melting down because his heartthrob BB got smacked down by Kraft bringing Lombardi in to salvage BB's screwups. LMAO@him! He's on the watch!

So funny.

Rusty and babe, the kings of ignorance. One blames Brady and one blames Belichick????

Blames them for what exactly, that is the funny part.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

So funny.

Rusty and babe, the kings of ignorance. One blames Brady and one blames Belichick????

of the two Babe has the better premise and defends his position better

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

So funny.

Yes, Blame them, blame them every day of every month of every year, I know I do, I blame them for.

Giving me 15+ years of organizational excellence and the real chance of a Superbowl each and every year.

What chaps me is (not you) that your all so forgetful you can't remember what it was like from 1965 through 1995. I remember, 1 or 2 good years followed by 8 years of rebuilding. So i want you all to stop your rantings and just shut the ......   up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Which wide receivers did the Pats sign that fix the "all the wideouts are average or worse" issue?

I see the failed QB turned kick returner turned short yardage receiver is back.  He thought he was a lot more and the rest of the NFL told him to kick rocks. 

I see a castoff from Carolina who has career highs of 5 TDs, 677 yards and 49 receptions.

I see Big Game Ghost On-The-Mend-Always and his huge contact are back.

I see blocking tight ends.

I see undrafted rookies going into their second year after super bust first years.

So, am I missing someone?  Did the Pats bring in a legit wideout?

If not, how would the defense adding a star like Revis (I thought he was done?) take the heat off Brady?

As usual, the Rusty Trombone is posting stupidity.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Nothing at all?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Nothing at all?

Yes...you add NOTHING AT ALL to these threads....put down the bong!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Nothing at all?

Yes...you add NOTHING AT ALL to these threads....put down the bong!

What do you add?

Pictures of lizards with their mouth open, so it makes them look like their laughing. I suppose thats cute if your 3.

Then, you type how the Jets suck, two or three times and put it in bold. Followed by BWAH,BWAH 14 times. Over and Over.

Thats great stuff. I can see how you've earned the right to tell someone how they bring nothing to these threads.

Keep up the good work.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Although the defense needed some help and could use some more Brady doesn't have much.  RBs are still good.  Gronk when he's around but that's about it.  I'm big on the WRs the Pats picked up last year and they will have to step it up this year and I expect them to.  Don't get the LaFell signing.  Should have been looking at TEs.  

The elephant in the room is on BB not Brady.  The Pats have a lot of work to do.

Sections
Shortcuts