ELI < ELITE?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: ELI < ELITE?

I thought Eli was elite, but it seems he just gets hot and makes the luckiest of plays. When he's on point, he's easily a top 5 QB, but he rarely ever is except for once every 4 years. 

How many times has Peyton Manning missed the playoffs as a starter in his career? Once, in his rookie year. 

Brady? Once, in his first season as the starting QB in 2002. 

Rogers? Once, first season as a starter. 

Brees is here just because he can put up stats with the best of them. 

Eli, on the other hand, has missed the playoffs 3 times already. Has never led the league in any major passing statistic except interceptions and is a dropped INT and first down catch away from a being ringless. 

Whatever respect Eli earned from me last season, went right out the door. He's a second tier QB who can get hot at the right moment, but not a true elite. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

I thought Eli was elite, but it seems he just gets hot and makes the luckiest of plays. When he's on point, he's easily a top 5 QB, but he rarely ever is except for once every 4 years. 

How many times has Peyton Manning missed the playoffs as a starter in his career? Once, in his rookie year. 

Eli, on the other hand, has missed the playoffs 3 times already. Has never led the league in any major passing statistic except interceptions and is a dropped INT and first down catch away from a being ringless. 

Whatever respect Eli earned from me last season, went right out the door. He's a second tier QB who can get hot at the right moment, but not a true elite. 

Tony Michelak - "Of course thats not an illegal block to the back and a choke hold happening right in front of me and my own two eyes by two Giants O-lineman! What play were you Pats fans watching?"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Some good points.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Right there with Tony Romo

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts