eli makes probowl... lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

eli makes probowl... lol

Lmao...  Mr. Stinky wobbler himself gets 3rd string over rg3, Russell Wilson, matt Ryan ,

what an absolute joke of ny voting fraud... Gfy NYC. . 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Re: eli makes probowl... lol

In response to coolade2's comment:

Lmao...  Mr. Stinky wobbler himself gets 3rd string over rg3, Russell Wilson, matt Ryan ,

Wow! lmao. what a joke.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap1000000117432/article/2013-pro-bowl-rosters-afc-nfc

Where are you getting your list from?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Not true. It's Rodgers, Ryan and RG3.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap1000000117432/article/2013-pro-bowl-rosters-afc-nfc

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think what is kind of interesting is that this guy was supposed to be the next great thing - graduated into the elite catergory - then he has a year like this? Brady would be hung if he had a season like this. 

This to me is what makes a guy like Brady special...he is always in that catergory (and most of the time on top of it). We are witnessing what might be the greatest quaterback that has ever played, before our very eyes and yet a tool like Rusty bashes him all day.

I've never seen a QB so consistently great as Brady. This guy is as accurate as you'll find. He has made his offensive lines look better than they really are with his pocket sense and ability to step up and avoid a rush...Bledsoe would of gotten killed behind this line. Brady plays hurt and injured...and he plays very well. When he is on, he can't be stopped. When he is off, he still is better than maybe 28 of the starters in the NFL. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

honestly coolio not only are you wrong here-YET AGAIN-but ur jints/eli fixation really has gotten to the point where u may need help

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

honestly coolio not only are you wrong here-YET AGAIN-but ur jints/eli fixation really has gotten to the point where u may need help

Hahahahahaha! OMG! OMG! OMG! Hahahahahaha!

I don't think I have seen anything funnier then this!  A Giants fan correcting someone who said his Giant QB made the Pro Bowl!

Hahahahahaha! OMG! OMG! OMG! Hahahahahaha!  Is this for real?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fswfsw. Show fswfsw's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Nice well researched post OP! 

I had Eli ahead of his brother going into this season due to his clutch playoff and Super Bowl performances, but I now have him behind Peyton again. As much as I put a premium on postseason play you can't have a regular season as mediocre as that without taking some knocks. 

Eli will need another ring or another two Super Bowl appearances to get back in front of his brother in terms of legacy - even in the eyes of those like me who put a high value in his postseason play...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I don't think I have seen anything funnier then this!  A Giants fan correcting someone who said his Giant QB made the Pro Bowl!

not sure i get why this is so funny but glad u enjoyed it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Honestly I'm not bashing the guy (he beat us twice in the Super Bowl), but man how do you go from that perch that he was on, to what he turned in this season? I didn't see a lot of him, but from everything I read, he was pretty bad this season..that true? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Wow!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Wait a sec, you're a fan of another team with literally thousands of posts on this Patriot message board, calling out a Patriot fan for posting something about said other team.  Who has the fixation again?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: eli makes TOILET bowl... lol

Must have pulled wrong link off google....  It had manning behind brees and Rodgers. 

Glad that was wrong  (obviously)... lol. 

look I fixed it...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

not sure i get why this is so funny but glad u enjoyed it

He said Eli made the pro bowl! You, a Giants fan, come on and make fun of him for not knowing Eli DIDN'T make the pro bowl.  You don't think that's funny? 

Sections
Shortcuts