Ellerbe to Miami

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Ellerbe to Miami

Jesus who the heck is going to play LB in Baltimore this year.  This one hurts.  Also Miami is going crazy.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Ellerbe to Miami

Ravens really have made some bad decisions here, imo.  But I guess they still have Flacco!!!  Oh, and Suggs!!  Hahahahahaha!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Gotta hand it to Miami, they have made some huge moves.  I guess the Jets and Bills will duke it out for 3rd place.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow miami is serious this year, they really believe in tannehill too and are giving him a good squad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

We should know the formula. You win a SB, the rest is about reg. season wins and bringing in fans which Flacco and Smith will still do. B-more took 10 years to get there again and now they are gonna sit and bamboozle the fans....

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

This was a surprise.

At least we have some divisional games to get hyped about...

Unless Tannehill doesn't improve...then it's the 2011 Bills all over again

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Guys don't u think Cincy is too quiet?????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

wow miami is serious this year, they really believe in tannehill too and are giving him a good squad.

i ahev a lot of faith in Tanne. I didn't want us to draft him last season because of his inexperience (some 19ish games started at QB in college) but given his lack of time at the position i'm stunned he did so well with so little to work with (still baffles me that they brought in a young inexperienced QB and then traded their best WR away). He definitely looks like the real deal. we'll see what he can do now that we have a deep threat in Wallace.

I don't know much about Ellerbe but judging by the reaction i see on various outlets it was a good signing. i'm optimistic about it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

i ahev a lot of faith in Tanne. I didn't want us to draft him last season because of his inexperience (some 19ish games started at QB in college) but given his lack of time at the position i'm stunned he did so well with so little to work with (still baffles me that they brought in a young inexperienced QB and then traded their best WR away). He definitely looks like the real deal. we'll see what he can do now that we have a deep threat in Wallace.

I don't know much about Ellerbe but judging by the reaction i see on various outlets it was a good signing. i'm optimistic about it.

ellerbe was good last year for the ravens, but he was around suggs, lewis, and kruger....its a good move on paper...we'll just have to wait and see if it translates on the field.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

I think Cinci will go after a WR

but I don't see them being super active.

They have some big time long term contracts coming up in Geno, Michael Johnson, AJ Green (He will make more than Wallace) and Dalton. Andre Smith might still be in their plans too.

So while Cinci has a lot of room, they have a lot of really good players who will be demanding a big contract.

Wes Welker is certainly a possibility because a three year deal might not interfere with their long term plans.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

5 for 35.  DAM.  That is a lot of money.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

ellerbe was good last year for the ravens, but he was around suggs, lewis, and kruger....its a good move on paper...we'll just have to wait and see if it translates on the field.

Miami has some good LBs too... i mean, they're no suggs/Lewis/kruger but i think they are top notch. definitely upper echilon IMO. i would rather see that money spent on areas of need first.. i don't consider our LB corps an area of need ATM but i guess as long as they end up with a good CB it doesn't matter what order they sign the guys.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Along with the Patriots!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Along with the Patriots!!

IMO pats will target DRC

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

The Ravens D just might get gutted. Wow. Ozzie better hope that Upshaw, Webb and Ngata stay real healthy. T'eo definitely on the radar. Reed hasn't gone yet. If he goes Ozzie (as predicted) will have to rebuild a huge part of his defense.

My guess is the Phins gave Ellerbe more years and more money. The Phins and their cap room seem to be going all in which, of course, worked well for the Jets.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

NFL network just reported Mia cut Dansby

that makes me a saaaad panda. i love Dansby

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Gotta hand it to Miami, they have made some huge moves.  I guess the Jets and Bills will duke it out for 3rd place.

Yes, those Jets with three "QBs". Now of only they can sign Painter.

Sections
Shortcuts