Ellison gone already...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Ellison gone already...

yeah, rocky already covered it in this thread:

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3a036bc86f-ecef-4101-9c5d-0a4a6dd61d69

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

The thing that sux for him is since it was a bye week, he doesn't even get paid.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In Response to Ellison gone already...:
    The guy has to know that he will only be here for a couple days right??? He signs a 2 yr contract to be cut in 4 days. Do players know what the deal is or do they really get surprised from being cut??? Ive seen this a few other times this year...Im just wondering if they know what there getting into?
    Posted by patriots1a2

This is a very good question. I've wondered this before; how does a guy drop what he is doing, fly across the country, get smacked in the face in a couple of practices and then get sent back home for next to nothing? I imagine they lay it out on the table for them and sell it as if they will benefit from a look and maybe get resigned in the future, plus Bill has been known to throw a little cash around for coaches...I'm sure someone in the organization takes care of these guys a bit, otherwise word would get around not to waste your time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

He's aware of it, I think what he's hoping for to show what he can do and have Bill be impressed!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Whats amazing is that he WILL NOT get any money if he does not play in a game!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerice50. Show jerice50's posts

Are teams required to withhold payment to a player who does not see a game?

What kind of BS rule is that?

Sections
Shortcuts