Elway's Son Arrested/Assault

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Elway's Son Arrested/Assault

he sounds like a pretty boy like his father

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog:

http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

LOL

I always hated Elway.  I still find it funny how the media has always loved the spoiled little, horsetoothed and overrated biyatch.

His TD/INT ratio was atrocious and they blatantly cheated to get him his rings at the end of his career.

+1

Hell I wasn't even alive to see Elway play and I hate him he comes across as a stuck up pretty boy. That documentary on his draft class really helped me hate him more.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Interesting to watch that organization have so many serious off field incidents like this within the last 2 years.

http://news.yahoo.com/elways-son-accused-assault-disturbing-peace-210831017--spt.html" rel="nofollow">http://news.yahoo.com/elways-son-accused-assault-disturbing-peace-210831017--spt.html

Dennard gets arrested in a college town and you claim the cops are waiting at the Nebraska border to entrap him on sight.

Elway's son (not on the roster by the way) gets arrested in a college town and you become Mr. Law and Order.

See any inconsistency?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Elway is a Grade A d*ck, and I'm sure his son is no different.  He has a house on Lake Coeur d' Alene not far from my property there, and he is notorious for being the most stuck-up jerk on the lake (and that is saying a lot when you meet some of the people who live there).  I wish nothing but the worst for him and the Donkeys.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

The kid must be learning from Dad's best signing, Horseface. Horseface shakes his junk in a female trainers face while at Tenn., this clown hat wearing fool tries to kick a woman out of a moving car. Perfect gentlemen both. Now, he comes UD6 to chime in with his defense of all three in 1...2...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Red flags everywhere.  Bowlen should have done his homework. Maybe a call to the Denver Police Department was in order? Gross negligence! 

[object HTMLDivElement]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Geez, I remember the time Belichick's son got busted for drugs, now he's working for the team after daddy got him a job, glad to see Belichick's kid isn't the only young kid to screw up. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

The kid may or may not be a punk, I don't know

but I do feel sorry sometimes for kids of big time celebrities, true they have all the advantages, but they are also sometimes over their heads.the internal pressures without having any control is tuff.

Some kids make it out ok others don't, but when you don't it is national news. 

mariano reveras son is in the same boat now, and he seems to be like his dad. But who knows

I don't think I would want to be Tom Brady jr.

just saying
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Why is the antipatsie media ignoring this story? Why isn't this a top story onthe ESPN golf page?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Geez, I remember the time Belichick's son got busted for drugs, now he's working for the team after daddy got him a job, glad to see Belichick's kid isn't the only young kid to screw up. 

How embarrassing!

Hey Reach Around Rusty, this is pretty much a slap in the face to your thread here.

What a toolbag you are.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Yeah and his politics stink too! He whines all the time about people needing (using) public assistance but he has no problem about using tax payer funds to build a stadium.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

How embarrassing!

Hey Reach Around Rusty, this is pretty much a slap in the face to your thread here.

What a toolbag you are.

Sounds great, reach around rico/buttload bustchise.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Denver Broncos Super Bowl Jerseys

http://twitter.com/adampaulcooper/status/473492263050285056/photo/1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

I swear some people on this site get hard at the misfortunes of other people if they are associated with a rival team. It's a game and you are  pathetic dougirwin. Grow up

true is this kid part of the organization in any way or is your post completely irrelevant again?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

I swear some people on this site get hard at the misfortunes of other people if they are associated with a rival team. It's a game and you are  pathetic dougirwin. Grow up

true is this kid part of the organization in any way or is your post completely irrelevant again?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Reach around Rusty throwing rocks from his glass house again.

Bill Belichick’s son arrested on pot charge

WESTON — The son of New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick was arrested Saturday night for possession of marijuana, police said.

Stephen Belichick, 19, of Weston, was arrested after an officer reported he had two subjects in custody on Winter Street at 9:25 p.m.

The son of Patriots coach Bill Belichick was arrested for underage possession of alcohol on Monday.

Brian Belichick, 17, was picked up by police outside Gillette Stadium during the NCAA lacrosse championships on Monday.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Details on Jack Elway's domestic violence arrest

Raquel Villanueva, KUSA 1:53 p.m. MDT June 2, 2014

KUSA - The 24-year-old son of Denver Broncos legend John Elway was arrested for a domestic violence incident Friday.

According to court records, John Elway III - also known as Jack Elway - faces disturbing the peace and assault charges for the incident that occurred on Colfax Avenue and North Lipan Street.

According to the affidavit, he and his girlfriend of one year were driving when a verbal fight began. Jack allegedly stopped the vehicle, got out and pulled the victim by her hair out of the vehicle. It caused some of her real hair and hair extensions to be ripped out.

The victim attempted to stand and get back in the vehicle, but he allegedly pushed her back to the ground, causing scrapes on her knees.

He then fled the scene through Auraria campus before police arrived. Leaving the vehicle and his California driver's license inside.

The victim reported the incident to Auraria Campus Police. He was later picked up at his home.

READ THE AFFIDAVIT: http://bit.ly/1u9SUXT" rel="nofollow">http://bit.ly/1u9SUXT

Jack was arraigned on Saturday. A judge set bond at $550. A protection order was issued for the victim.

He was bonded out by his father. His next scheduled court appearance is June 5.

Broncos Executive Director of Media Relations Patrick Smyth released the following statement in regards to the issue:

"This is a personal family matter, and the Broncos will not have any additional comment on it."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

I thought by the title that he got into a fight and beat somebody up. Didn't figure it would be throwing a girl from a moving vehicle. What a PofS

Sections
Shortcuts