embarrassing loss to a crappy Indy team that has no busness playing on the same field as the pats crappy Indy team, shocked and

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

embarrassing loss to a crappy Indy team that has no busness playing on the same field as the pats crappy Indy team, shocked and

INdy can't hold a candle to the Pats and will get crushed with out any help from the officials next time

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoomhitsBSanders. Show BoomhitsBSanders's posts

Re: embarrassing loss to a crappy Indy team that has no busness playing on the same field as the pats crappy Indy team, shock...

hahahahahahaha

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Re: embarrassing loss to a crappy Indy team that has no busness playing on the same field as the pats crappy Indy team, shock...

In Response to embarrassing loss to a crappy Indy team that has no busness playing on the same field as the pats crappy Indy team, shocked and: Help from the officials? What? Are you BB's nephew or something?

[QUOTE]INdy can't hold a candle to the Pats and will get crushed with out any help from the officials next time
    Posted by hifiguy[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

I'm hearing beautiful music in this thread title.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Yeah, somehow this thread makes an already sweet victory even sweeter for us Colt fans...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

n Response to embarrassing loss to a crappy Indy team that has no busness playing on the same field as the pats crappy Indy team, shocked and:
    [QUOTE]INdy can't hold a candle to the Pats and will get crushed with out any help from the officials next time

i wish i was a drunk as you right now so icould pass out and get some sleep for work

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

I just took 4 valiums to get to sleep............can't stomach a loss to an inferior team....if I was an indy fan I would not feel to proud of a lucky victory nor would I have any confidence of my team for the remainder of the season...you should be very concerned with your team; not a very good team, will not make ot deep into the playoffs if they get there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: embarrassing loss to a crappy Indy team that has no busness playing on the same field as the pats crappy Indy team, shocked and:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, somehow this thread makes an already sweet victory even sweeter for us Colt fans...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

I guess if you can call a victory handed to you by bad calls then this must have been sweet indeed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

In Response to Re: embarrassing loss to a crappy Indy team that has no busness playing on the same field as the pats crappy Indy team, shocked and:
    [QUOTE]I just took 4 valiums to get to sleep............can't stomach a loss to an inferior team....if I was an indy fan I would not feel to proud of a lucky victory nor would I have any confidence of my team for the remainder of the season...you should be very concerned with your team; not a very good team, will not make ot deep into the playoffs if they get there.

as much as i think the patriots should have won tonight, they were not able to put the game away. i dont see how you can say the colts are an inferior team as they are undeafeted. our defense is our biggest concern right now, just as in 06.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: embarrassing loss to a crappy Indy team that has no busness playing on the same field as the pats crappy Indy team, shocked and : I guess if you can call a victory handed to you by bad calls then this must have been sweet indeed.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Enoch, you made it even sweeter!  I saw two bad calls all night: A non-call on a Mayo PI, and BB's decision to go for it on 4th and 2!  You guys taking this graciously might have ruined it for me - I'm happy Pats fans are proving themselves to generally be dinks...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: embarrassing loss to a crappy Indy team that has no busness playing on the same field as the pats crappy Indy team, shocked and : as much as i think the patriots should have won tonight, they were not able to put the game away. i dont see how you can say the colts are an inferior team as they are undeafeted. our defense is our biggest concern right now, just as in 06.
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

How can you have a chance to put the game awy when bad calls a re made; was out of pats control witht he BS call for interference and the spot on 4th down.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

Indy fans are blinded by shear luck and rality will set in by the end of the season when you get knocked out due to luck running dry.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: embarrassing loss to a crappy Indy team that has no busness playing on the same field as the pats crappy Indy team, shocked and : How can you have a chance to put the game awy when bad calls a re made; was out of pats control witht he BS call for interference and the spot on 4th down.

o man i didnt realise we were done now! i really thought we had a chance to make the playoffs but i guess since we lost a regular season game its all over. wait... no

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

Wow... Pats fan here but we have no reason to gloat! How can you think we can beat a Colts team in Indy in the playoffs which will be much stronger than the one we just faced?!?!? Let's be real...loses to Colts and Broncos will doom us to road playoff games that we couldn't win in the regular season!!! Brady and BB aren't that special without a veteran defense to save their butts!

Sections
Shortcuts