emotion! Good or bad?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

emotion! Good or bad?

brady was getting pissed! Some of these guys desverd to get screamed at.
    They need to get mad more often!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: emotion! Good or bad?

I think ikts healthy for TB to let his feelings bee known, those guys were missing easy passes, now they should be able to to TB also and say hey why was that pass too high? I mean TB did make some bad passes.

As far as I'm concerned he's mr. patriot he's won this team 3  SB's been to the AFC championship 6 times. it's his team and he can go off

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

I don't think it is a good thing usually, but those little things can cost games and Brady seldom blows his top. I bet he will be taking a tape measure and making sure his receivers are in the right spots during practice when he throws this week. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to emotion! Good or bad?:
     brady was getting pissed! Some of these guys desverd to get screamed at. They need to get mad more often!
    Posted by NEforever

Depends. To me - his frustrations and antics on the sideline are very negative. IMHO, Brady was to blame for many of the problems in the first half. Granted, some of the guys dropped some easy ones - but Brady was at fault for many of the high throws. He is still recovering from his injury - and is not following through on his passes - you can clearly seeing him still on his left heel.

Right now, Baby Brady/Tantrum Tom is pretty close to acting like a Diva /Pouting Peyton player....and who the hell wants that? I think he's pretty close to alienating Galloway.  BBTT needs to remember what it's like to chill a little and use that energy on the field to TEACH Galloway and Edelman. Those two have only played 3 games with him. Completely unrealistic to expect their timing to be down - and that his mechanics would be perfect by game 1.  Brady should be healthier by the middle of the season. In the meantime, he should blame himself a lot more for not being patient, in general.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

He looked like Payton Manning.  Very unprofessional.  I didn't see the WR getting in his face after all the over throws.

Sections
Shortcuts