Empty Seats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sned1. Show Sned1's posts

Empty Seats

I was watching on TV today (I'm in the Pacific Northwest) and loved the game.  Looking good so far!

But WTF with the empty seats?  Looked like there were a lot of them.  This wasn't some late December 10 degree day.  Can't these idiot season ticket holders give their tickets away?

Made me angry.

Have a nice day everyone!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Empty Seats

Those club seats cause a lot of absentees during the game. They are in the club. Bad idea on BK's part.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

TTTT I left at the 4 minute mark so not to fight the traffic and saved myself about 40-50 minutes from a typical Sunday

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

TFB12 had a family reunion and they all flew in for the game, but didn't know how to get to the stadium.

lol

lmao

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

TTTT I left at the 4 minute mark so not to fight the traffic and saved myself about 40-50 minutes from a typical Sunday

Sure. Sure. And, you raced home to post, too. My god what a tool.  Are you one of these pathetic goober fans sitting down and not making noise when our D is on the field, too? I bet you are.

[/QUOTE]

Lets have a deal, you can comment the day you actually attend a game. You can also comment the day you actually pay for a ticket and parking. And you can also comment after a night game, the traffic jam home, and have to be in the office at 7:00 am the next day for the next assignment...

when you are sitting in Mom's basement listening to Zo on the radio, you aren't allow to comment

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

Sure. Sure. And, you raced home to post, too. My god what a tool.  Are you one of these pathetic goober fans sitting down and not making noise when our D is on the field, too? I bet you are.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is correct. I am actually in the family room while my wife is making dinner, watching your Jets win

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lets have a deal, you can comment the day you actually attend a game. You can also comment the day you actually pay for a ticket and parking. And you can also comment after a night game, the traffic jam home, and have to be in the office at 7:00 am the next day for the next assignment...

when you are sitting in Mom's basement listening to Zo on the radio, you aren't allow to comment

[/QUOTE]

If only that would happen.......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Yes, that is correct. I am actually in the family room while my wife is making dinner, watching your Jets win

You're a tool. Plain and simple.   Any real fan is not racing home on a gorgeous day after a win like that. You're like that Goober Dennis Drinkwater behind homeplate at Fenway who races out of the park on a walk off homerun, before the ball lands in the seats.

Gotta get home! I am ahead of the other fans here!  lol

What a tool.  WHy bother even going?

Hey!   How about that Revis huh?  Goldson, too!  BB surely missed spending 30 million on those two players, huh?

bawhaahh

Tell us again how I was banned and you supposedly "bludgeon" me and beat me on bets. bawahaha

Hilarious.  We've had two bets, I've won both, and now you claim you won a bet with me.  How about we bet that you can never stop being a tool?  

Again, you are allowed to comment when you attenda game

Agree on Revis, he is still the best CB in football. 

Why bother going? Because I am a fan that supports the team regardless. You seem to post on the Jets a lot here, who do you root for?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

BACK TO THE TOPIC

Many times people just can't go.  A friend of mine has season tickets.  He had a family obligation and didn't go today.  It's not as easy as "just sell your seats".  If the person who is using your tickets gets kicked out for whatever reason, you can lose your seat license.

Really, though, why do people care?  The game is the same if there are 70K people or 10K for us at home.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

I love how RKrap races home so the wifey can make him meatloaf. The empty seat issue is because of a fan like RKrap.

I weep for the past when real fans used to go to those games.

Says the guy who has 173 posts in less then 1 full day with one of his accounts.  You have well over 300 posts today with all your combined accounts.

From the looks of it I'm pretty sure you have no life, no wife, no girlfriend, no friend.  You come here where you can tease people because you have lived a life of being teased.  You feel it is your turn to do the teasing so you found this place.  And then you tease people about getting home to their wife while you set alone punching away at the keys on your keyboard looking at a screen at a forum on the web full of people you don't even know.  You can tease people here all you want to, the real funny thing is you and your pathetic, lonely life. Everyone knows it and sees it but you.  You just continue on while everyone is laughing at you.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

I love how RKrap races home so the wifey can make him meatloaf. The empty seat issue is because of a fan like RKrap.

Says the guy who has 173 posts in less then 1 full day with one of his accounts.  You have well over 300 posts today with all your combined accounts.

From the looks of it I'm pretty sure you have no life, no wife, no girlfriend, no friend.  You come here where you can tease people because you have lived a life of being teased.  You feel it is your turn to do the teasing so you found this place.  And then you tease people about getting home to their wife while you set alone punching away at the keys on your keyboard looking at a screen at a forum on the web full of people you don't even know.  You can tease people here all you want to, the real funny thing is you and your pathetic, lonely life. Everyone knows it and sees it but you.  You just continue on while everyone is laughing at you.

Sounds great, Bustchise.  I have a great life. I choose not to be married at this point, enjoy my time and don't come to troll like you do as a Jets fan.

You work at a movie theater, Butchise.

You aren't getting laid with that kind of a career in the basement.  I've seen you in here on Saturday nights trolling. The height of loserdom.

Hey!  The Bills just tied it up on your SB defense!  bawhah

Why do you refer to me as someone else?  I have been married for just over a year, work for a bank, baby on the way.  You choose not to be married means you are an older guy who could never find anyone to like you enough to have a relationship.  Probably because you spend all your time between here and match.com as you sit at home collecting unemployment.  You have probably been doing this since your days surfing on AOL.

What is really funny is that you just tried to insult me saying you have seen me on here as someone else on a Saturday night.  What are you doing on here on a Saturday night, mr. lonely!  Maybe you should get a dog or a cat.  Or did you try that already and they ran away? 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to creationismsucs's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

I am sitting here watching the bills Jets game cheering for the Bills and you call me a Jets fan?  You are not very bright.  Is that all you add to this forum is calling people trolls?  Do you even watch football?  Do you even know what football is?  HAve you ever played football?  Can you even say football?  How about spell it?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Hey, Rusty.  You hijacked another thread.  You are killing this forum, one post at a time.  You truly suck monkey nuts. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts