Enjoy the Pro Bowl Loud mouth Suggs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsox9-8. Show patsox9-8's posts

Re: Enjoy the Pro Bowl Loud mouth Suggs

Thuggs is an idiot. I loved the hit he had on Ben, caused a fumble and was too busy showboating and running his fat mouth to realize it was a live ball.....have fun in the probowl loser, Bart Scott is next.....GO PATS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boludo. Show boludo's posts

While Pats fans know Terrell  Suggs as a blowhard, he showed a different  part of himself at the post game press conference. At 3:03, Terrel Suggs  gives his opinion on the loss.

“Gotta take your hat off to them…..they know how to win….we have no one to blame but ourselves….they didn’t make those mistakes.”

He also played well: 5 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 forced fumble-  not picking up the fumble  excepted.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-playoffs/09000d5d81db459b/Ravens-postgame-press-conference

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Rather than whining about Brady perhaps he should be trying to entice Baltimore's owners to get a QB that doesn't choke in big games.

I wouldn't say Flacco is the big problem. His WRs were dropping passes all day yesterday. Other than Heap they loked like rookies! TJ and Boldin should be making plays.

I too, found myself rooting for, dare I say it, the Steelers because of this loud mouth moron.

I wanted the Steelers to win, too. But not because of Suggs. He is just a bigmouthed moron. I think the Patriots offense matches up a lot better against the Pittsburgh defense. And I don't think Palomalu is 100%, either. He was missing tackles he usually makes in yesterday's game.

did you hear Suggs' post game comments blaming the refs? LOL

It did seem like the refs were a bit liberal with the PI calls, but it went both ways. Did he also blame the refs for all the turnovers the Ravens committed? I do remember him admitting the Steelers were the better team. I wonder if he'd have done the same had they lost to NE instead. I doubt it. Well, it's a moot point in any case, he can concentrate on the Pro Bowl now.

I hope someone asks him why he was talking about New England when he needed to be thinking about the Steelers...

Now that would be a good question. I doubt anyone is going to ask him, though!

I loved the hit he had on Ben, caused a fumble and was too busy showboating and running his fat mouth to realize it was a live ball.....

It wasn't only him. One of the Steelers offensive linemen and another Raven were both standing there within a foot of the ball with their thumbs up their a s s e s! That just shows lack of discipline. All players are coached to cover any loose ball unless they clearly hear a whistle or see the ref giving the incomplete signal. If that had been NE someone would have grabbed the ball (or at least covered it) a lot quicker than the Ravens did!

He also played well: 5 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 forced fumble-  not picking up the fumble  excepted.

I'll give him that. But it takes more than one guy to win a playoff game. His anger is misdirected. He should be upset at Baltimore's WRs or the RBs who coughed up the ball.

All in all, this game was encouraging. Each team only managed one real drive for a score until the Steelers last possession. The scoring was all due to turnovers which gave the opponent a short field. All NE has to do is protect the ball (and Brady) and they should defeat the Steelers easily. It all comes down to one simple truth. Losers talk before the game, winners talk after it (if at all). I'm ready to see the Jests be humbled today like the Ravens were yesterday. Nobody has done more smack talking (and won less) than Rex and his band of hoodlums. Like Bruschi used to say, let them talk. The Patriots don't talk, they play...and they WIN! I'm hoping for another stomping today. Then we'll start hearing the discontent with Ryan in NY! That will be as sweet as Manning's long face after another playoff choke!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

I hate the db but I thought he played a heck of a game and the right side of our O-line would have had problems with him. I think what he said was pretty stupid but I hate that I have to say he held up his end of the deal. I can just hope we get the pass rush that he gave Balt. Oher had a rough day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

That Suggs addressed the media doesn't forgive his ridiculous behavior.  He'd look even worse if he didn't take the podium after such a loss.

But wow, the Raven's defense looked old and slow in the second half last night.  Without a legit QB that team is going nowhere.  Lewis will retire before the Ravens get to a championship game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

Caught some of Ray Lewis complaining about the offense. As usual. I don't care if that's true. They're just most classless players in the NFL. And since it's been going on for so long - same thing, every year - "YAP YAP YAP BOO HOO Our offense let us down" - and Lewis has been there as a leader the whole time I think you have to point the finger at him.

The most pethetic loser in the NFL - Ray Lewis.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: Enjoy the Pro Bowl Loud mouth Suggs:
    [QUOTE]Caught some of Ray Lewis complaining about the offense. As usual. I don't care if that's true. They're just most classless players in the NFL. And since it's been going on for so long - same thing, every year - "YAP YAP YAP BOO HOO Our offense let us down" - and Lewis has been there as a leader the whole time I think you have to point the finger at him. The most pethetic loser in the NFL - Ray Lewis.
    Posted by Scumion[/QUOTE]
    True champions understand that it is a team sport, and pointing the finger at your team mates is as low as you can go. But I might be surprised as the jests could provide a new alltime low.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

It's especially true in the salary cap era.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He wants to be a Pat so badly.