ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

Yo Folks, I've seen enough. Game one win and the season is a catastrophe for some of our "loyal" Patriots fans. I'm outta here to try and ENJOY the season.

TFB, you have developed a psychosis. 11000 posts in 5-yrs has caused you to develop a serious emotional dependence on acceptance here.  You, are the real fraud. You Are a social mis fit in the real world. Why else would anyone hide behind the image of the most famous player in the NFL and join that player's team's fan forum while being from and living in the SFO Bay area with the 49ers and Raiders right there in your back yard? For the great travel experience? No! For adoration and acceptance. Its a marketing label. You are so limited in understanding poor "JOEPATSFAN", the new guy that you insist is me, is really himself and not me. Look closely at your reasonong and the lengths you go to in lying to yourself and all else here to discredit this newcomer just because he doesn't align with YOUR thnking. Think about that. RALLYC is me, and is represented by a former NFL/CFL player and is legit in every real way. What you dont grasp is that as such, i am a complete man with accomplishments in real life and your strange requirement for others to agree with your minscule amount of knowledge of the world in which i earned a living for nearly 6- years is like TRYING to build a cult following.

This isnt about the PATRIOTS, for you, its about you and by evidence of how you panic, dwell on the negative, ex players who move on, etc and then require others to agree with you or be damned in a forum of strangers is simply desperate. So enjoy the sad existance of having your safe place you pathetic little wanna be man.

I AM OUT. i didnt come here for any of you To worship my alias or avatar. I came here to share a REAL perspective from the world you desperately seek answers. I have a very relevant real life that includes enjoying the Patriots!  That isnt what happens here. Now, if i am like you, TFB, I would be back as an alias, or maybe 5! Just to antagonize TFB12, the strange little dude posing to be whatever he/she is. I wont though. I just really dont care. Never have needed my avatar to be accepted. Never was looking for love here. God Bless all of you. Even you TFB. Get some attention man cause you need an honest to God reality check. Nothing against the rest of you, but do you all REALLY think TFB is stable? Season has started and i am going to ENJOY IT. WATCH TFB! Your safe zone is safer but I win. See I am really me and am the person i described and the real people who know me are real and know my actual name and this place is really you and where you live and nobody knows anybody but YOU and your dysfunctional attempt at being the BDC PATRIOTS FORUM police officer, or whoever YOU think you are. You've made this place illegitimate and and laborious. HAVE FUN? PEACE!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

See you next week.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

See you next week.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

No man, you really won't. Good luck!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Lol classic. Rally u crack me up, always to the point

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Dude, take care. Try to have fun with it for as long as it is fun. Adios!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Rally you're a good guy you just let things get to you too easily. I hope you do come back but either way good luck man and keep safe. Your input here will be missed for sure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

[QUOTE]

Dude, take care. Try to have fun with it for as long as it is fun. Adios!

[/QUOTE]

You really sliding out on me? Apparently we have the sane views though, ima need backup!! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Down goes another poster. See ya RallyC, I liked some of your post and agree with most of your points but you let others get to you. I do not reply to nuckle heads. I share my thoughts and sometimes have a little back and forth and then move on.

I am not on this site to change anyones mind and force them to agree with me. I am here to get updates, news and talk / read about my Pats. This should be a fun place to visit, when it's not I log out and check back latter.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

RallyC you are one of the posters I enjoy. Although i may disagree with you sometimes (like on your assessment of TFB) but I enjoy you because your loyal, a diehard Pats fan, and you call me like you see em! Stick around and ignore the fools!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:

Rally you're a good guy you just let things get to you too easily. I hope you do come back but either way good luck man and keep safe. Your input here will be missed for sure.

Yo AP. NO DOUBT! It is the same competative spirit that drove me as a kid to play until I was in my late 20s and still drives me in my life's endeavors today. It thrives in the world that I came from then and am in now. But as they say, sentiment is so misunderstood in one's writings. Take note of that! Have fun bro and take care man. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Wow, lots of comings and goings lately. Another thread gone left and an ugly divorce. Nobody ever wins with these things....smh

Welp!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

RallyC you are one of the posters I enjoy. Although i may disagree with you sometimes (like on your assessment of TFB) but I enjoy you because your loyal, a diehard Pats fan, and you call me like you see em! Stick around and ignore the fools!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Quag, I know TFB can be the guy you think he is. This IS NOT about TFB. He is simply the catalyst to my decision being now. I am tired of seeing the negativity and lamenting that is so incessant, and then the baseless accusations that I would be a fraud. EVERY SINGLE POSTER HERE IS A "FRUAD". We use avatars and alias's for God's sake. WHY? for personal privacy and protection. You are very entertaining yourself Giggedy! If it meant more to me, I'd stick around. It just really has become a downer and quite laborious. Be good! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Wow, lots of comings and goings lately. Another thread gone left and an ugly divorce. Nobody ever wins with these things....smh

Welp!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

PEACE OG. I'll see you elsewhere!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to thehub's comment:

Down goes another poster. See ya RallyC, I liked some of your post and agree with most of your points but you let others get to you. I do not reply to nuckle heads. I share my thoughts and sometimes have a little back and forth and then move on.

I am not on this site to change anyones mind and force them to agree with me. I am here to get updates, news and talk / read about my Pats. This should be a fun place to visit, when it's not I log out and check back latter.

Yeah, I hear ya HUB. Raised an intensely competative athlete and lived in the culture that competed in every way til I was late 20s. Sometimes to my detriment, I rise to a challenge that I should just leave alone. BUT its not me. "TALKIN' SHYT" was a right of passage. You know what I mean. I do now, however, realize that I am forcing others to engage in my activities with another poster and that isn't fair to anybody. AND, I just don't find crying over spilled milk a productive path either emotionaly or spiritually. Have fun with it HUB. I enjoyed your posts. Peace to ya.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

good riddance. your rambling nonsense was a waste of time anyways

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

C-YA R-CRAP!!! And I will miss the genious that you are too.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

People in glass houses etc....  ?  your exclamation mark threads are screaming for attention.

Not that it's bad ...  Chill, man.  Wow.  Calm down.  I didn't post on your other thread since the title was sort of condescending.  Something like, " idiots, I know football". !!!!!(paraphrasing)

After the proper attitude adjustment, you'll probably have more interesting discussions with other members of the board.

Or not... Its your choice.  Its a free country ( sort of).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In the past 2-3 weeks, there are a handful of posters who continue to hijack threads with nonsense and attack each other with personal remarks/insults. I'm pretty sure that they actually enjoy the senseless exchange because they have clearly opted to continue the activity even though they can choose not to.

IMO, your reaction (this thread) is part of the problem (same goes for TFB).  It takes two to tango. Seriously, did you actually go back and read the c*** both of you wrote? I admit, I didn't read all of it, but enough to know it wasn't worth reading.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

In the past 2-3 weeks, there are a handful of posters who continue to hijack threads with nonsense and attack each other with personal remarks/insults. I'm pretty sure that they actually enjoy the senseless exchange because they have clearly opted to continue the activity even though they can choose not to.

IMO, your reaction (this thread) is part of the problem (same goes for TFB).  It takes two to tango. Seriously, did you actually go back and read the c*** both of you wrote? I admit, I didn't read all of it, but enough to know it wasn't worth reading.

Anon, YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT! I don't take pride in my contribuitions to that kind of rediculous interraction, and don't like to see even what I say sometime in the aftermath of a VERY STUPID engagement. And that is another vaid reason for moving on. If it can cultivate some of the things that I have typed from me, then I don't need to do it. I don't care enough about it. I just don't have to worry about dealing with the negativity from both sides, mine or other's by leaving. And, in reality, what am I leaving? It puts YOU and others out of the rediculousness. I'll see ya elswhere, I'm sure. Take care and enjoy 2013!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Anon, YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT! I don't take pride in my contribuitions to that kind of rediculous interraction, and don't like to see even what I say sometime in the aftermath of a VERY STUPID engagement. And that is another vaid reason for moving on. If it can cultivate some of the things that I have typed from me, then I don't need to do it. I don't care enough about it. I just don't have to worry about dealing with the negativity from both sides, mine or other's by leaving. And, in reality, what am I leaving? It puts YOU and others out of the rediculousness. I'll see ya elswhere, I'm sure. Take care and enjoy 2013!

Good luck.  Peace!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Come on, Rally,  don't let a few other fans bother you and deny you your right to express your opinions about the team.  Let their jabs slide off your back like water off a duck.  Ignore them and do not respond.  IE - like Hess and his incarnations have been these last few days.  Respond when you want and laugh at the responses. Perfect harmony among fans is a pipe dream.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

C-YA R-CRAP!!! And I will miss the genious that you are too.....

so stop posting and leave already ya drunken fraud!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

People in glass houses etc....  ?  your exclamation mark threads are screaming for attention.

Not that it's bad ...  Chill, man.  Wow.  Calm down.  I didn't post on your other thread since the title was sort of condescending.  Something like, " idiots, I know football". !!!!!(paraphrasing)

After the proper attitude adjustment, you'll probably have more interesting discussions with other members of the board.

Or not... Its your choice.  Its a free country ( sort of).

Coolade, I hear ya! If this "anonymous" forum had any true relevance to my quality of life, say like my marriage, then I absolutely would consider exploring an "attitude adjustment". BUT, these are all anonymous, and as such, devoid of boundaires. I don't see the relevance as it pertains to my real world. I just don't need the fantasy of it. I have genuinely lived the fantasy of the NFL, the CFL, and several other things that I have done and am doing for real still today. I came here for the fun of it and after seeing what it makes me think and even say at times, it is so counterproductive to who I really am, and the fun just doesn't exist here when you've been there. I appreciate your advice, but investment should equal reward. What really is the reward here? You know what I mean. Peace and enjoy 2013......

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

^  Rally, regarding your response to coolade...   as you see, I have been here since '06.  You can imagine how tough it was to be here through the "Spygate" mess.  Talk about getting pummeled.  Just have to "chill", as coolade says, and simply enjoy the team, comment here and discuss football with posters you wish to engage with.  Simple as that.  Don't let those few, who seem to hijack a thread, put you out.  Fans stick together in spite of the morons in the midst.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Come on, Rally,  don't let a few other fans bother you and deny you your right to express your opinions about the team.  Let their jabs slide off your back like water off a duck.  Ignore them and do not respond.  IE - like Hess and his incarnations have been these last few days.  Respond when you want and laugh at the responses. Perfect harmony among fans is a pipe dream.

Yo Bill, I get where you are coming from. If it meant more, and I put more relevance to it, I would. But, the fact is, I really don't enjoy talking what use to be "shop talk" with many here who have zero perspective. I played from 9 until late 20's. Now I am reading stuff that is fundamentally wrong. There is so much more of that than is right. I am at a disadvantge in that my perspective was from the inside out, vs. the outside in. Think about how that would be for you to be in a forum where you were a participant based on the premise of the profession that you are part of but 95% of the contributors have no perspective. Kinda like someone in coach telling, the pilot how to fly my Boeing 777, right? Then tell me that I am not a real pilot. Frustrating, right? I'd rather not, but thanks for the solid advice man. All the Best to ya!