ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

[QUOTE]

Wow, lots of comings and goings lately. Another thread gone left and an ugly divorce. Nobody ever wins with these things....smh

Welp!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

Heck Man...I've been through one real nasty divorce....this stuff here is child's play......

[/QUOTE]
    You are right! I've been through 3 divorces.  Two when I was playing, and then one 5-years later. Remarried now to a beautiful younger woman who is my soul mate. It is childs play, no offense, child's play is for children. Take it easy man!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Sorry to see you go Rally.

Really enjoyed your posts.

I don't have the football knowledge some here have or say they have.

I played Pop Warner and High School and on a base team when I was in the military.  That was a long time ago and I'm sure that experience doesn't translate to the professional game today or even then at all.  So, I don't come on this site to try and impress people with my knowledge or I should say "lack" of knowledge.

I know how you felt in your thread that when you got into it with TFB. 

Some of us were excited as I think we should be as fans that our favorite team won their first game on the road against a division rival.

Then we have some supposed fans of our team come and rain on our parade it kind of ticks you off.

They're welcome to their opinion.  If they're pessimists (the glass is half empty) that's their problem.  For them the rest of us are wearing "rose-colored glasses".    

I'm not blind to this team's deficiencies.  We pretty much knew alot of them going into the season.  It's how they improve from here on that makes it interesting to me.  Hopefully, watching these rookie wideouts get better as the season goes on.  Seeing the defense gell into a more cohesive unit.  See how they respond to injuries which are inevitable is what makes following a team exciting.

I'm certainly not going to whine after they win a tough game because it wasn't a blowout.

That being said, you shouldn't have let one poster get to you.  You're better than that.

If you don't come back, enjoy the rest of the season.  

PS.  Rusty wouldn't give up this easily.  LOL!

Go Pats!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And the farewell tour reaches hour three...

If you are going, then go.

If you are going to change your mind then just change your mind and say that you reacted out of frustration and you're not leaving.

This walking around the hall and hugging everyone is sad.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

Sorry to see you go Rally.

Really enjoyed your posts.

I don't have the football knowledge some here have or say they have.

I played Pop Warner and High School and on a base team when I was in the military.  That was a long time ago and I'm sure that experience doesn't translate to the professional game today or even then at all.  So, I don't come on this site to try and impress people with my knowledge or I should say "lack" of knowledge.

I know how you felt in your thread that when you got into it with TFB. 

Some of us were excited as I think we should be as fans that our favorite team won their first game on the road against a division rival.

Then we have some supposed fans of our team come and rain on our parade it kind of ticks you off.

They're welcome to their opinion.  If they're pessimists (the glass is half empty) that's their problem.  For them the rest of us are wearing "rose-colored glasses".    

I'm not blind to this team's deficiencies.  We pretty much knew alot of them going into the season.  It's how they improve from here on that makes it interesting to me.  Hopefully, watching these rookie wideouts get better as the season goes on.  Seeing the defense gell into a more cohesive unit.  See how they respond to injuries which are inevitable is what makes following a team exciting.

I'm certainly not going to whine after they win a tough game because it wasn't a blowout.

That being said, you shouldn't have let one poster get to you.  You're better than that.

If you don't come back, enjoy the rest of the season.  

PS.  Rusty wouldn't give up this easily.  LOL!

Go Pats!

Sal, which base team? Mildenhall, Upper Heyford, Lakenheath? Was it USAFE? or Army? Anyway, I did a very short tour of duty when I left football to get some "real discipline" and great training and I may know EXACTLY what you did. Anyway, it really goes beyond any one poster, its just the last straw is the misery created in the forum by a WIN of all things. Anyway, keep em honest Sal and you enjoy the season too, Its gonna be a very good one! Take care.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

If you are going to change your mind then just change your mind and say that you reacted out of frustration and you're not leaving.

You'll be at 17,000 posts in no time at this rate NAS! GO-GO-GO-GO!!!Its saying goodbye to REAL PATRIOTS "FANS" NAS......I know, you don't get it...........GO-GO-GO-GO! stats are awaiting!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LMAO!!  He will always be here, if not with this screen name then with his other one.  Something tells me this goodbye is going to go on forever by him coming in and responding to everyone.  He had to post his goodbye speech in the thread from yesterday too. Hahaha.  Talk about pathetic.  Shows he has to always get the last word so he can think he "wins".  He self admits 3 divorces... maybe he should look in the mirror and realize he has some issues.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Can't stand it eh NAS.......almost 17000posts, GO-GO-GO-GO!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Stalk while you can you strange strange whatever........you have to be here huh HONEY? Go for it! God loves folks like you too! Prove yourself to all of these folks. You will be the laughing stalk of YOUR world. You can't try to make my screen name "RALLYC" one, now whatcha gonna do? Who's next you psychotic stalker???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

RALLYC is forever etched in your brain TFB. Stalk while you can you strange strange whatever........you have to be here huh HONEY? Go for it! God loves folks like you too! Prove yourself to all of these folks. You will be the laughing stalk of YOUR world. You can't try to make my screen name "RALLYC" one anymore, now whatcha gonna do? Who's next you psychotic stalker??? Keep the meltdown coming..........

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

RALLYC is forever etched in your brain TFB. Stalk while you can you strange strange whatever........you have to be here huh HONEY? Go for it! God loves folks like you too! Prove yourself to all of these folks. You will be the laughing stalk of YOUR world. You can't try to make my screen name "RALLYC" one anymore, now whatcha gonna do? Who's next you psychotic stalker??? Keep the meltdown coming..........

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Anyone who starts a thread to announce his board retirement but really seeking attention is a real life loser. 

No way on earth this deuschenozzle played a down of football even as a peewee.

Get to steppin bra..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

Anyone who starts a thread to announce his board retirement but really seeking attention is a real life loser. 

No way on earth this deuschenoozle played a down of football even as a peewee.

Get to steppin bra..

FU, oh, I mean God Bless!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

RALLYC is forever etched in your brain TFB. Stalk while you can you strange strange whatever........you have to be here huh HONEY? Go for it! God loves folks like you too! Prove yourself to all of these folks. You will be the laughing stalk of YOUR world. You can't try to make my screen name "RALLYC" one anymore, now whatcha gonna do? Who's next you psychotic stalker??? Keep the meltdown coming..........

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

RALLYC is forever etched in your brain TFB. Stalk while you can you strange strange whatever........you have to be here huh HONEY? Go for it! God loves folks like you too! Prove yourself to all of these folks. You will be the laughing stalk of YOUR world. You can't try to make my screen name "RALLYC" one anymore, now whatcha gonna do? Who's next you psychotic stalker??? Keep the meltdown coming..........