ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

TFB12 claims to be married with kids. lmao

He also one said he was posting from his child's practice.  No lie.

Sad, really. Guy is so hard up for friends and attention, he creates stories about his personal life here.

Sorry Rusty that you have not been married or don't have children.  Your loss and I know you must be jealous.  I guess you want to see wedding pictures and birth pictures now? LOL!

Why don't you address me in another thread or message me, we are trying to send Rally on his way. 

He posted a thread saying goodbye, now he wont leave until it is off the first thread page.  Amazing.  He just can't do it.  Hahahaha!  He is out of his !

RALLYC is forever etched in your brain TFB. Stalk while you can you strange strange whatever........you have to be here huh HONEY? Go for it! God loves folks like you too! Prove yourself to all of these folks. You will be the laughing stalk of YOUR world. You can't try to make my screen name "RALLYC" one anymore, now whatcha gonna do? Who's next you psychotic stalker??? Keep the meltdown coming. I will reamin on this thread for as long as it is on the first page..........They are evaluating you, not me, come on BABY, Who can't leave? This is my thread....HAHAHAHA!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Glad to see you changed your mind and stayed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

This thread is a waste of electrons.  Where is the discussion about the Pats?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gslinger66. Show gslinger66's posts

TFB.... That is some beautiful work.. Laughing hard!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Is there anything wrong with trying to convince a fan to stay and commisserate about the team regardless of the slings and arrows they have to suffer?

At first, I thought Rally was in the military and may be off on an assignment and will not be on-line for a while.  Like my son, who is in the Navy, a submariner, would have happen when out to sea on a boomer.

Either way, the fact Rally is still here may mean he'd still like to stay.  Sound about right, Rally?

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

If I may, AGCSBill, please tell your son for me:  "Take care, brother, and be safe."  I'm a retired submariner.

ATJ... certainly will and THANKS.  Currently he is SubLant Norfolk doing the land end of shore to sub comm.  He can't wait to get back to sea duty.  He did a stint on the boomer USS Tennessee out of Kings Bay and then the Pacific, on the attack sub Key West out of Pearl Harbor and wants to do some Atlantic duty with Mediteranean stuff. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Is there anything wrong with trying to convince a fan to stay and commisserate about the team regardless of the slings and arrows they have to suffer?

At first, I thought Rally was in the military and may be off on an assignment and will not be on-line for a while.  Like my son, who is in the Navy, a submariner, would have happen when out to sea on a boomer.

Either way, the fact Rally is still here may mean he'd still like to stay.  Sound about right, Rally?

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

If I may, AGCSBill, please tell your son for me:  "Take care, brother, and be safe."  I'm a retired submariner.

ATJ... certainly will and THANKS.  Currently he is SubLant Norfolk doing the land end of shore to sub comm.  He can't wait to get back to sea duty.  He did a stint on the boomer USS Tennessee out of Kings Bay and then the Pacific, on the attack sub Key West out of Pearl Harbor and wants to do some Atlantic duty with Mediteranean stuff.  

I'm a bit of an anachronism.  Initially qualified in submarines in diesel boats (Albacore), did a few patrols in Benjamin Franklin (Poseidon class boomer), served on board  Pittsburgh and served my time in pergatory (SUBLANT staff).  Few other submarine force assignments as well.  Foe was a little different back then and so were the deployments.

I'm sure that today it is a very interesting time to be a submariner.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

Hey bro, hope to see you next door chasing after the Rondo Youth Brigade!

PEACE!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
    you can bet on it! Thanks......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to melswitt's comment:

Yo Folks, I've seen enough. Game one win and the season is a catastrophe for some of our "loyal" Patriots fans. I'm outta here to try and ENJOY the season.

TFB, you have developed a psychosis. 11000 posts in 5-yrs has caused you to develop a serious emotional dependence on acceptance here.  You, are the real fraud. You Are a social mis fit in the real world. Why else would anyone hide behind the image of the most famous player in the NFL and join that player's team's fan forum while being from and living in the SFO Bay area with the 49ers and Raiders right there in your back yard? For the great travel experience? No! For adoration and acceptance. Its a marketing label. You are so limited in understanding "JOEPATSFAN", the new guy you say is me, is really himself and not me. Look closely at your reasonong and the lengths you go to in lying to yourself and all else here to discredit this newcomer just because he doesn't align with YOUR thnking. Think about that. RALLYC is me, and is represented by a former NFL/CFL player and is legit in every real way. What you dont grasp is that as such, i am a complete man with accomplishments in real life and your strange requirement for others to agree with your minscule amount of knowledge of the world in which i earned a living for nearly 6- years is like TRYING to build a cult following.

This isnt about the PATRIOTS, for you, its about you and by evidence of how you panic, dwell on the negative, ex players who move on, etc and then require others to agree with you or be damned in a forum of strangers is simply desperate. So enjoy the sad existance of having your safe place you pathetic little wanna be man.

I AM OUT. i didnt come here for any of you To worship my alias or avatar. I came here to share a REAL perspective from the world you desperately seek answers. I have a very relevant real life that includes enjoying the Patriots!  That isnt what happens here. Now, if i am like you, TFB, I would be back as an alias, or maybe 5! Just to antagonize TFB12, the strange little dude posing to be whatever he/she is. I wont though. I just really dont care. Never have needed my avatar to be accepted. Never was looking for love here. God Bless all of you. Even you TFB. Get some attention man cause you need an honest to God reality check. Nothing against the rest of you, but do you all REALLY think TFB is stable? Season has started and i am gone for good to ENJOY IT. Don't believe me?  WATCH TFB! Your safe zone is safer but I win. See I am really me and am the person i described and the real people who know me are real and know my actual name and this place is really you and where you live and nobody knows anybody but YOU and your dysfunctional attempt at being the BDC PATRIOTS FORUM police officer, or whoever YOU think you are. You've made this place illegitimate and and laborious. HAVE FUN? PEACE!

Hey bro, hope to see you next door chasing after the Rondo Youth Brigade!

PEACE!!!!!!

you can bet on it! Thanks......

Take a break Rally, stress is not good for the health

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:

Take a break Rally, stress is not good for the health

No stress here man. just leaving a room with too many who want and really need a place to fit into a lot more than me. Thanks. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

So at what time are you offically leaving?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Dammit TFB I think I lost more than a few neurons reading through the past few pages of this thread.  I may have laughed...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

I'm gone. No other threads but here. That will stop when others dont address me directly. Or this thread falls off the front page. thanks for asking!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahaha!  You are still here?  WOW.  You look pretty silly!  What a Drama Queen!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

5 pages of OWNAGE and he still can't leave.  Hahahahaha!! 

What tool!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

He isn't.  He can't. He seems to like being made fun of!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Yo Folks, I've seen enough. Game one win and the season is a catastrophe for some of our "loyal" Patriots fans. I'm outta here to try and ENJOY the season.

TFB, you have developed a psychosis. 11000 posts in 5-yrs has caused you to develop a serious emotional dependence on acceptance here.  You, are the real fraud. You Are a social mis fit in the real world. Why else would anyone hide behind the image of the most famous player in the NFL and join that player's team's fan forum while being from and living in the SFO Bay area with the 49ers and Raiders right there in your back yard? For the great travel experience? No! For adoration and acceptance. Its a marketing label. You are so limited in understanding "JOEPATSFAN", the new guy you say is me, is really himself and not me. Look closely at your reasonong and the lengths you go to in lying to yourself and all else here to discredit this newcomer just because he doesn't align with YOUR thnking. Think about that. RALLYC is me, and is represented by a former NFL/CFL player and is legit in every real way. What you dont grasp is that as such, i am a complete man with accomplishments in real life and your strange requirement for others to agree with your minscule amount of knowledge of the world in which i earned a living for nearly 6- years is like TRYING to build a cult following.

This isnt about the PATRIOTS, for you, its about you and by evidence of how you panic, dwell on the negative, ex players who move on, etc and then require others to agree with you or be damned in a forum of strangers is simply desperate. So enjoy the sad existance of having your safe place you pathetic little wanna be man.

I AM OUT. i didnt come here for any of you To worship my alias or avatar. I came here to share a REAL perspective from the world you desperately seek answers. I have a very relevant real life that includes enjoying the Patriots!  That isnt what happens here. Now, if i am like you, TFB, I would be back as an alias, or maybe 5! Just to antagonize TFB12, the strange little dude posing to be whatever he/she is. I wont though. I just really dont care. Never have needed my avatar to be accepted. Never was looking for love here. God Bless all of you. Even you TFB. Get some attention man cause you need an honest to God reality check. Nothing against the rest of you, but do you all REALLY think TFB is stable? Season has started and i am gone for good to ENJOY IT. Don't believe me?  WATCH TFB! Your safe zone is safer but I win. See I am really me and am the person i described and the real people who know me are real and know my actual name and this place is really you and where you live and nobody knows anybody but YOU and your dysfunctional attempt at being the BDC PATRIOTS FORUM police officer, or whoever YOU think you are. You've made this place illegitimate and and laborious. HAVE FUN? PEACE!

well i will bet that after you are finished saving the world with NORAD, making it with your son's girlfriends, hanging out with the Prince of Monaco and preening in the mirror saying over and over "who's the greatest ever?" for a few weeks you will be back

Sections
Shortcuts