ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

What a loser.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Did this wannabe leave yet?

Funniest thread ever.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Is this guy still around?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Yo Folks, I've seen enough. Game one win and the season is a catastrophe for some of our "loyal" Patriots fans. I'm outta here to try and ENJOY the season.

TFB, you have developed a psychosis. 11000 posts in 5-yrs has caused you to develop a serious emotional dependence on acceptance here.  You, are the real fraud. You Are a social mis fit in the real world. Why else would anyone hide behind the image of the most famous player in the NFL and join that player's team's fan forum while being from and living in the SFO Bay area with the 49ers and Raiders right there in your back yard? For the great travel experience? No! For adoration and acceptance. Its a marketing label. You are so limited in understanding "JOEPATSFAN", the new guy you say is me, is really himself and not me. Look closely at your reasonong and the lengths you go to in lying to yourself and all else here to discredit this newcomer just because he doesn't align with YOUR thnking. Think about that. RALLYC is me, and is represented by a former NFL/CFL player and is legit in every real way. What you dont grasp is that as such, i am a complete man with accomplishments in real life and your strange requirement for others to agree with your minscule amount of knowledge of the world in which i earned a living for nearly 6- years is like TRYING to build a cult following.

This isnt about the PATRIOTS, for you, its about you and by evidence of how you panic, dwell on the negative, ex players who move on, etc and then require others to agree with you or be damned in a forum of strangers is simply desperate. So enjoy the sad existance of having your safe place you pathetic little wanna be man.

I AM OUT. i didnt come here for any of you To worship my alias or avatar. I came here to share a REAL perspective from the world you desperately seek answers. I have a very relevant real life that includes enjoying the Patriots!  That isnt what happens here. Now, if i am like you, TFB, I would be back as an alias, or maybe 5! Just to antagonize TFB12, the strange little dude posing to be whatever he/she is. I wont though. I just really dont care. Never have needed my avatar to be accepted. Never was looking for love here. God Bless all of you. Even you TFB. Get some attention man cause you need an honest to God reality check. Nothing against the rest of you, but do you all REALLY think TFB is stable? Season has started and i am gone for good to ENJOY IT. Don't believe me?  WATCH TFB! Your safe zone is safer but I win. See I am really me and am the person i described and the real people who know me are real and know my actual name and this place is really you and where you live and nobody knows anybody but YOU and your dysfunctional attempt at being the BDC PATRIOTS FORUM police officer, or whoever YOU think you are. You've made this place illegitimate and and laborious. HAVE FUN? PEACE!

just ignore him rally c.  you have made lots of good posts here . we have a very good season here ahead. hopefully you stick around .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

you have made lots of good posts here

Prove it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Well, Rally, as the Duke said long ago "a man's got to do what a man's got to do."  Peace Out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

you have made lots of good posts here

Prove it.

Rico, if you wnt to read RallC's posts you go dig them up and find them newby.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

well i will bet that after you are finished saving the world with NORAD, making it with your son's girlfriends, hanging out with the Prince of Monaco and preening in the mirror saying over and over "who's the greatest ever?" for a few weeks you will be back

JINTS

How did you know all my fantasies! LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I had to bring this one back to life.  I always get a good kick out of seeing a grown man have a meltdown.  Looks like RallyC was going through a midlife crisis here.

Looks like I really drove RallyC out of his mind.  Apparently this sort of thing is called "OWNAGE!!"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Looks like I really drove RallyC out of his mind.  Apparently this sort of thing is called "OWNAGE!!""

I dunno about that, but Rally's posts in this thread are not a good look, I'll give you that for sure. :) 

Anyone who takes this forum so seriously as to make a drama filled departure-non-departure needs some kind of professional support...

Rally has some good content from time to time but he's too high strung for my tastes, to each his own. I do know he's a definite fan of the team which puts him on a level above the Jets troll contingent, Jints and UD6....as well as phony sockpuppets like Rico and the rest.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Looks like I really drove RallyC out of his mind.  Apparently this sort of thing is called "OWNAGE!!""

I dunno about that, but Rally's posts in this thread are not a good look, I'll give you that for sure. :) 

Anyone who takes this forum so seriously as to make a drama filled departure-non-departure needs some kind of professional support...

Rally has some good content from time to time but he's too high strung for my tastes, to each his own. I do know he's a definite fan of the team which puts him on a level above the Jets troll contingent, Jints and UD6....as well as phony sockpuppets like Rico and the rest.

There is a difference between being a fan and being being a homer.  RallyC is a homer. Can't separate reality from LaLa land.  RallyC living in LaLa land.   The OP is a true sign of meltdown mode.  I caused RallyC to totally flip out of his mind.  That OP of his is embarrassing.  To understand that came from a 50+ year old guy is all you really need to know what this guy must be like in real life.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bump for Rusty who doesn't seem to remember this thread.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

Bump for Rusty who doesn't seem to remember this thread.

Not this, dummy, the supposed "ownage" you claim you had on Rally C.  

Just because you're a moron and can't tell he actually did play pro ball by the way he talks about it, doesn't mean you're correct. You're just an insecure, bandwagoning moron and not very bright.

You can't spell, use proper grammar and run around here trying to weasel into our fanbase since 2007.

You're not from NE so you don't really understand the people from NE.  We welcome outsiders with open arms, but we don't like phonies.

This thread is the result of my ownage of him.  This thread caused his meltdown and was reason for leaving.  Mental midgets like him couldn't have played the game before.  Weakest mental player ever if he did.  He would be like Jonathon Martin leaving the team due to being mentally weak.  Maybe that's why RallyC quit... if of course he ever played,  lol!

RallyC also called a truce because I was too much for him.  I agreed to it but then he slipped and I had to call him out again... which ultimately resulted in this thread.  How embarrassing.  I bet he wishes he could take this one back, lol!

"Just because you're a moron and can't tell he actually did play pro ball by the way he talks about it,"

Oh by telling everyone how Tebow was making the team and would be catching passes from TFB during the season?

And telling us all the team would be playing with the "Us against the world" mentality based on the Aaron Hernandez situation.

He made these comments, and many others, then would always include they would happen because he knew these type of things since he played in the CFL. LOL!!

And his discussions concerning skilll and technique on this forum have been heavily questioned by many people.. stating there is no way this guy ever played due to the things he writes on here.  The guy is full of hot air, no substance posts.

You and RallyC are both frauds.  Many, well most people here, call you on it every single day.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

There is no doubt Rally C played pro ball.  I can tell by the way he said it, that he's not lying.

When Bustchise once hilariously said it, I could tell he was lying. I am very good at sniffing out liars and frauds.

It's how I knew you weren't from NE and bandwagoned here in 2007 when Moss left the Raiders. 

Finally, RKarp had Edelman cut from the team and Tebow on it, so why don't you go after him and make fun of RKarp?

Lastly, I was on record as saying Tebow would never make the team, one reason being that BB never has kept 3 QBs on a roster since Edelman has been here and that Edelman is too valuable. We later learned Edelman runs a ton of scout team QB, so very clearly BB has Wildcat/Read option plays in that playbook that Edelman would actually run if Brady and both Mallett went dow.

So, the odds were so against Tebow ever making the team.  Besides, it was pretty obvious that BB was doing the kid a favor on his out the door for good.

If anyone should be mortified about something, it should be you.  

Edelman has replaced Welker, as I predicted years ago, and you're the one who made a fool of yourself not knowing that would be done and not seeing BB was walking from Welkie the day he gave Hernandez  a new deal.

You said Tebow wouldn't make the team but the guy you say played in the CFL said Tebow would be on the team and catching passes from TFB at the TE position!  LMAO.

Also, his talk about positions and technique is constantly being questioned here.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

There is no doubt Rally C played pro ball.  I can tell by the way he said it, that he's not lying.

When Bustchise once hilariously said it, I could tell he was lying. I am very good at sniffing out liars and frauds.

It's how I knew you weren't from NE and bandwagoned here in 2007 when Moss left the Raiders. 

Finally, RKarp had Edelman cut from the team and Tebow on it, so why don't you go after him and make fun of RKarp?

Lastly, I was on record as saying Tebow would never make the team, one reason being that BB never has kept 3 QBs on a roster since Edelman has been here and that Edelman is too valuable. We later learned Edelman runs a ton of scout team QB, so very clearly BB has Wildcat/Read option plays in that playbook that Edelman would actually run if Brady and both Mallett went dow.

So, the odds were so against Tebow ever making the team.  Besides, it was pretty obvious that BB was doing the kid a favor on his out the door for good.

If anyone should be mortified about something, it should be you.  

Edelman has replaced Welker, as I predicted years ago, and you're the one who made a fool of yourself not knowing that would be done and not seeing BB was walking from Welkie the day he gave Hernandez  a new deal.

You said Tebow wouldn't make the team but the guy you say played in the CFL said Tebow would be on the team and catching passes from TFB at the TE position!  LMAO.

Also, his talk about positions and technique is constantly being questioned here.

Why is this edited? Who wrote it? This is creepy that you have these things saved on your computer and you edit things down like this. Very creepy.

As for Tebow possibly being trained as a move TE, that was always the speculation due to his size.  I felt it might be possible, but only if he checked the ego. He didn't, he's out of the league.

I fail to see where in any of this you somehow "owned" RallyC, too. You seem to make things up in your mind that you are successful at something, but you aren't. lol

Creepy?  Edited?  All I did was cross out some names mentioned in the message.  Nothing creepy about it.  Just one example of someone questioning RallyC on his knowledge.. or lack of, lol!

No, there were many long threads of back and forth between me and RallyC where I completely owned him.  That is why he called for a truce.  But then he slipped with some more lies and BS opinions so I had to call him out and own him again.  Finally he created this goodbye thread.  One that he kept it going on and on while he continued to get made fun of and owned until finally...  He left after he made the stipulation that he would leave once the thread went off the 1st page of the forum Which id did and then soon made it's way back to make fun of him after he left and will continue to get pushed to the top over time to show his funny meltdown.

This guy is 50+ years old. Can you believe that? He acts like a little school girl with all his drama.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You are way worse than RallyC when it comes to being a drama queen, TFB12. Also, you continue to ignore my inquiry on what it is you "owned" him on.

Please articulate what happened.

Also, yes it is creepy you doing your Stalinesque editing because I have no idea who typed that to you. It's also creepy you save certain posts on your computer.

Go dig up the threads if you want to see.  I owned him on a daily basis, which this thread was a result of that daily ownage.  I have gave you a couple examples already, if you want more then go dig up the threads.  The dude had a meltsown on here, this thread is that meltdown.  Nothing says Drama Queen more then this thread.  Start with the OP and keep reading. My gosh, a grown man wrote that.  LOL!  

BTW, it doesn't matter who typed that message to me, it is a perfect example of several I received about what a fraud RallyC is and that it is clear he doesn't know football.  If he played, apparently those teams didn't test for IQ's.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I never had Edelman cut. Never

I never had TT making the team. Never

I did have AWilson and Ballard cut, and you called me every name in the book and then some. 

All fact. Stop your lies. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

RallyC is having many mini meltdowns right now, I see another major meltdown like this one in the near future.  He will try his hardest not to do it since this one has been such an embarrassment to him, but he will break eventually. 

Funny how he shows up win the Pats win but disappears when they lose.  I find that funny.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I have TFBiatch on ignore now and he is begging for my attention By pulling up past threads.  he's in a tailspin with JE, DA, and our PATRIOTS winning while his true love little Wessie tries to do something mentionable since game 8 of this season. Not even his girlish whining tactics and and goofey photoshops bring me down now as MY NE PATRIOTS have SHUT HIM UP. And when he posts, i dont have to see any of hit stupid BS. SO BE READY FOLKS, he is desperate to gain my and all of your attention. What he forgets is that all of the things i said about him in this OP, many of you all know to be fact. Stupid little fool. TFBiatch12 obsession with RallyC proves he is the one with a meltdown in progress........LOL! He is desperate to gain all of your attention and approval.......so sad.

Sections
Shortcuts