ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

Good.

Don't come back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Good.

Don't come back.

You make it easy.........your 17000 posts in just 3+yrs tells me I've been an unwelcomed intruder far too long in your "world"...... Take care....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

posted at 9/11/2013 9:13 AM EDT"

Your farewell tour has lasted an hour and a half so far.  When will it end?

Beat it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

"ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

posted at 9/11/2013 9:13 AM EDT"

Your farewell tour has lasted an hour and a half so far.  When will it end?

Beat it.

Are you simply building stats? Is that what its about for you? God love ya N-A-S. Your the one who keeps moving it to the top of the list.....I hope you have enough life left to be blessed. You have the power to leave this thread, so C-Ya!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

You make it easy.........your 17000 posts in just 3+yrs tells me I've been an unwelcomed intruder far too long in your "world"...... Take care....

Pffff....it tells me he needs to get a life!! LOL

And 16,999 of those were negative whiney posts by someone who doesn't have a clue how to actually enjoy sports....just a habitual moaner...

Good luck Rally....too bad to see someone who truly loves the team go due to a bunch of a$$holes like NAS & Rusty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I average about 12 posts a day.  You have more than that here in your tearful goodbye thread.

So, goodbye.

So long.

Adios.

No givesees backsees.

Can't triple stamp a double stamp.

Log out. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

Good luck Rally....too bad to see someone who truly loves the team go due to a bunch of a$$holes like NAS & Rusty.

He's not leaving because of me or, if you can believe it, Rusty.

He's leaving because TFB took him to the woodshed and there is no coming back from it.

Unless, of course, this farewell thread lasts for years.

It may.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Lol classic. Rally u crack me up, always to the point

Dude, take care. Try to have fun with it for as long as it is fun. Adios! 

You really sliding out on me? Apparently we have the sane views though, ima need backup!! 

I hate to do it to ya, but when the paranoia of others here starts to implicate my screen name as tryng to pull a scam, the little fun left simply goes away. I'm already tired of being called a fraud for sharing that I was a pro ball player. Some can't accept that others simply know more than them, therefore, they gotta get crazy. Hold down the fort kid! Fla., eh? Well at least you won't get too wropped up in this with everything there is to do down there at your age. Best of luck man!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gslinger66. Show gslinger66's posts

What is this?? Some kind of search for someone to stoke your ego??  What's funny is you blast others for being frauds and delusional yet you seem to think you can never be challenged on anything you post because you "played in the league".  Child Please... & for someone saying that he doesn't care about what others post, you have a compulsion to answer everything that is written about you..

So pick up your ball & go home.. Even though I am a new poster, I am a long time reader.. If I see something I don't like I don't read it, and if I do post something I certainly won't cry if others don't like what I wrote.

I'd rather posters stay and contribute.. But if you're getting the sniffles...then leave

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to gslinger66's comment:

What is this?? Some kind of search for someone to stoke your ego??  What's funny is you blast others for being frauds and delusional yet you seem to think you can never be challenged on anything you post because you "played in the league".  Child Please... & for someone saying that he doesn't care about what others post, you have a compulsion to answer everything that is written about you..

So pick up your ball & go home.. Even though I am a new poster, I am a long time reader.. If I see something I don't like I don't read it, and if I do post something I certainly won't cry if others don't like what I wrote.

I'd rather posters stay and contribute.. But if you're getting the sniffles...then leave

OH, you're gonna fit in just fine! Have a blast.....peace to ya! If you dare.......sniff, sniff......wimper..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

And the goodbye tour continues!  How long will it last?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

[QUOTE]

Pffff....it tells me he needs to get a life!! LOL

And 16,999 of those were negative whiney posts by someone who doesn't have a clue how to actually enjoy sports....just a habitual moaner...

[/QUOTE]
    T-Bass, enjoy the season! I've been here long enough to know who is who, and what is what. Yeah, he's obvioulsy on life support somewhere. Take care of yourself.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

And the goodbye tour continues!  How long will it last?

for as long as you keep the thread alive, NAS......as always, your strategy is killing your goal! Rest my friend, rest......16808 posts for you and counting. Only 182 until 17000.....you'll be there by lunch! GO-GO-GO-GO!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Is there anything wrong with trying to convince a fan to stay and commisserate about the team regardless of the slings and arrows they have to suffer?

At first, I thought Rally was in the military and may be off on an assignment and will not be on-line for a while.  Like my son, who is in the Navy, a submariner, would have happen when out to sea on a boomer.

Either way, the fact Rally is still here may mean he'd still like to stay.  Sound about right, Rally?

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

This whole thread is pathetic but fun to read.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It is called a "long day" until game #2!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Lol classic. Rally u crack me up, always to the point

Dude, take care. Try to have fun with it for as long as it is fun. Adios! 

You really sliding out on me? Apparently we have the sane views though, ima need backup!! 

I hate to do it to ya, but when the paranoia of others here starts to implicate my screen name as tryng to pull a scam, the little fun left simply goes away. I'm already tired of being called a fraud for sharing that I was a pro ball player. Some can't accept that others simply know more than them, therefore, they gotta get crazy. Hold down the fort kid! Fla., eh? Well at least you won't get too wropped up in this with everything there is to do down there at your age. Best of luck man!

before u go, quick question wheere did u play pro ball?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

See you next week.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

We may not... at least as RallyC

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Is there anything wrong with trying to convince a fan to stay and commisserate about the team regardless of the slings and arrows they have to suffer?

At first, I thought Rally was in the military and may be off on an assignment and will not be on-line for a while.  Like my son, who is in the Navy, a submariner, would have happen when out to sea on a boomer.

Either way, the fact Rally is still here may mean he'd still like to stay.  Sound about right, Rally?

If I may, AGCSBill, please tell your son for me:  "Take care, brother, and be safe."  I'm a retired submariner.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Bill, I am only participating on this thread in order to respond to folks who are adressing me directly. Though the experience has been less than fun for the most part, I did enjoy some of you who are obviously interest in supporting your life long favorite team. There is a kinship in those who did care about the Patriots as kids when they sucked so bad and took the ribbing from others who chose to cheer for the Cowboys and Steelers, yet we all still stayed true to "PAT" the Patriot. WE know what I am talking about. THE REAL stuff that grows in a person over a lifetime of ups and downs while our fair weather friends all jumped ship and made fun of our/their local team. The "Elvis" Patriot fans who are here, just like those who we knew were Cowboys fans back in the 80's and 90's  who liked the winning and their uniforms no matter where they came from even if they lived in the shadows of thier hometown team are the ones I've learned that I rather not engage. They are stuck on bringing negativity to what is now a GREAT TEAM at the top of the franchise list, the same one WE stuck by through the tough times and as a result REALLY GREW TO LOVE AS KIDS. This type of forum promotes frauds. I, sir, am not one and never have been one. I bleed Patriot Red, White and Blue. I played the game and for 3-teams professionally. Despite my home town team even cut me at one time, I have reamained a loyal PATS fan. Some habits you can't lose no matter what. Though I do work for the US Federal Gov't in a position that requires a TS Clearance, (you know the NO FRAUDS ALLOWED test) I am not in the Military but once was for a brief tour when I first left footbal to get "some real discipline".  Anyway, thanks for asking, but I am done when this thread is. Be well......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Rally, your choice to go. I haven't always seen it your way but you've added a different perspective.  Reconssider if you choose, move on if you prefer.  Either way I wish you well.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Wow, lots of comings and goings lately. Another thread gone left and an ugly divorce. Nobody ever wins with these things....smh

Welp!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

Heck Man...I've been through one real nasty divorce....this stuff here is child's play......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

[QUOTE]

See you next week.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

We may not... at least as RallyC

[/QUOTE]

HA! nope, GOD AS MY WITNESS I won't be back as anyone else.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Rally, your choice to go. I haven't always seen it your way but you've added a different perspective.  Reconssider if you choose, move on if you prefer.  Either way I wish you well.

Thanks ATJ, you are a level headed, very diplomatic poster. Keep 'em in line man. You and I are closer to one another in real life than you would guess.....Be well!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This IS NOT about TFB.

LOL!!!

Yet you start your goodbye post with a nice big paragraph about me! 

Since you say I seek attention then thank you for the attention you gave me in your goodbye speech!  Hahahahaha!!  I laugh at what you wrote because you couldn't be any more wrong about me.  But guess what... I don't care.  That's why you never got under my skin.  I never cared what you said about me because none of it was/is true.  If someone gives you a bag of garbage and you don't accept it then it is still their bag of garbage.  That's how I look at everything you said to me.   So all those childish words and hate you spewed at me... It's all still yours, I never accepted it.  And look, it's obvious you continue to carry all that childish hate with you.  That's where you lose.  You lost control and let it get too personal for you.

So I will push this thread to the top for you one last time and let you have your moment.

See ya!  Can't say you will be missed because you won't be.  Maybe you can control yourself a bit better with your other screen name!  YOU KNOW!!  Hahaha!!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Sections
Shortcuts