ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

RALLYC is forever etched in your brain TFB. Stalk while you can you strange strange whatever........you have to be here huh HONEY? Go for it! God loves folks like you too! Prove yourself to all of these folks. You will be the laughing stalk of YOUR world. You can't try to make my screen name "RALLYC" one anymore, now whatcha gonna do? Who's next you psychotic stalker??? Keep the meltdown coming..........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Keep the meltdown coming..........

You say meltdown... I say fun at your expense!!

I thought you were leaving already....  Hahaha!!

You can't leave, can you Rally.  You can't leave knowing so many got the better of you.  Hahaha!  We won't remember you when leave.  If you ever leave.  Hahaha!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Keep the meltdown coming..........

You say meltdown... I say fun at your expense!!

I thought you were leaving already....  Hahaha!!

You can't leave, can you Rally.  You can't leave knowing so many got the better of you.  Hahaha!

RALLYC is forever etched in your brain TFB. Stalk while you can you strange strange whatever........you have to be here huh HONEY? Go for it! God loves folks like you too! Prove yourself to all of these folks. You will be the laughing stalk of YOUR world. You can't try to make my screen name "RALLYC" one anymore, now whatcha gonna do? Who's next you psychotic stalker??? Keep the meltdown coming..........They are evaluating you, not me, come on BABY, Who can't leave? This is my thread....HAHAHAHA!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

RALLYC is forever etched in your brain TFB. Stalk while you can you strange strange whatever........you have to be here huh HONEY? Go for it! God loves folks like you too! Prove yourself to all of these folks. You will be the laughing stalk of YOUR world. You can't try to make my screen name "RALLYC" one anymore, now whatcha gonna do? Who's next you psychotic stalker??? Keep the meltdown coming..........They are evaluating you, not me, come on BABY, Who can't leave? This is my thread....HAHAHAHA!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahaha, he can't do it.  He can't leave.  In his mind he loses now if he leaves.

He said goodbye.  And can't leave.  The bell can not be unrung.  The toothpaste can't be put back in the tube.   Are you leaving or not?  Hahahaha!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hahahaha, he can't do it.  He can't leave.  In his mind he loses now if he leaves.

He said goodbye.  And can't leave.  The bell can not be unrung.  The toothpaste can't be put back in the tube.   Are you leaving or not?  Hahahaha!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

dude who are you to tell people to leave a message board. cmon

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ok Rally, give us one more post so you can feel like you get the last word and can leave and be on your miserable way.  

Ready.... set.... Go!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I think Rally s got a man crush on TFB.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:

DUDE, did you not see at the begining of the thread where he said he was leaving??  Hahahaha!!  Just saying my goodbye's!   Now it looks like he isn't leaving after all.  Hahahaha!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

Yo Folks, I've seen enough. Game one win and the season is a catastrophe for some of our "loyal" Patriots fans. I'm outta here to try and ENJOY the season.

TFB, you have developed a psychosis. 11000 posts in 5-yrs has caused you to develop a serious emotional dependence on acceptance here.  You, are the real fraud. You Are a social mis fit in the real world. Why else would anyone hide behind the image of the most famous player in the NFL and join that player's team's fan forum while being from and living in the SFO Bay area with the 49ers and Raiders right there in your back yard? For the great travel experience? No! For adoration and acceptance. Its a marketing label. You are so limited in understanding "JOEPATSFAN", the new guy you say is me, is really himself and not me. Look closely at your reasonong and the lengths you go to in lying to yourself and all else here to discredit this newcomer just because he doesn't align with YOUR thnking. Think about that. RALLYC is me, and is represented by a former NFL/CFL player and is legit in every real way. What you dont grasp is that as such, i am a complete man with accomplishments in real life and your strange requirement for others to agree with your minscule amount of knowledge of the world in which i earned a living for nearly 6- years is like TRYING to build a cult following.

This isnt about the PATRIOTS, for you, its about you and by evidence of how you panic, dwell on the negative, ex players who move on, etc and then require others to agree with you or be damned in a forum of strangers is simply desperate. So enjoy the sad existance of having your safe place you pathetic little wanna be man.

I AM OUT. i didnt come here for any of you To worship my alias or avatar. I came here to share a REAL perspective from the world you desperately seek answers. I have a very relevant real life that includes enjoying the Patriots!  That isnt what happens here. Now, if i am like you, TFB, I would be back as an alias, or maybe 5! Just to antagonize TFB12, the strange little dude posing to be whatever he/she is. I wont though. I just really dont care. Never have needed my avatar to be accepted. Never was looking for love here. God Bless all of you. Even you TFB. Get some attention man cause you need an honest to God reality check. Nothing against the rest of you, but do you all REALLY think TFB is stable? Season has started and i am gone for good to ENJOY IT. Don't believe me?  WATCH TFB! Your safe zone is safer but I win. See I am really me and am the person i described and the real people who know me are real and know my actual name and this place is really you and where you live and nobody knows anybody but YOU and your dysfunctional attempt at being the BDC PATRIOTS FORUM police officer, or whoever YOU think you are. You've made this place illegitimate and and laborious. HAVE FUN? PEACE!

lmao

TFB12 is in need of help. He had an official mental breakdown the day FA opened and Welkie wasn't resgined. Makes you wonder.  No way he is married with kids because he ignores them, posting here around the clock.

Why anyone would make that up, I have no idea. Very telling with our friend TFB12, though. I always knew he was a kid.

Anyway, too bad you're leaving RallyC.  You know your stuff.  We lack a lot of that here.

YOU KNOW IT! He is absoutely out of his mind! BEWARE.I will remain on this thread until it comes off of the first page, TFB.......keep it comin!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to BostonBruinss' comment:

[QUOTE]

DUDE, did you not see at the begining of the thread where he said he was leaving??  Hahahaha!!  Just saying my goodbye's!   Now it looks like he isn't leaving after all.  Hahahaha!!

[/QUOTE]

Gett'm people!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

I think Rally s got a man crush on TFB.

Other way around.  TFB12 has man crushes on Welker and Brady. And now, RallyC, apparently.

Awkward to watch the stalking.  TFB12 probably has only Brady and Welker jerseys in his closet.  Home, away, 3rd jersey, throwbacks, etc. lmao

He's only like this because folks have let him do it. Somebody else is next! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB12 claims to be married with kids. lmao

He also one said he was posting from his child's practice.  No lie.

Sad, really. Guy is so hard up for friends and attention, he creates stories about his personal life here.

Sorry Rusty that you have not been married or don't have children.  Your loss and I know you must be jealous.  I guess you want to see wedding pictures and birth pictures now? LOL!

Why don't you address me in another thread or message me, we are trying to send Rally on his way. 

He posted a thread saying goodbye, now he wont leave until it is off the first thread page.  Amazing.  He just can't do it.  Hahahaha!  He is out of his mind!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts