ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: ENJOY the SEASON PATS FANS!!! take care....

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have TFBiatch on ignore now and he is begging for my attention By pulling up past threads.  he's in a tailspin with JE, DA, and our PATRIOTS winning while his true love little Wessie tries to do something mentionable since game 8 of this season. Not even his girlish whining tactics and and goofey photoshops bring me down now as MY NE PATRIOTS have SHUT HIM UP. And when he posts, i dont have to see any of hit stupid BS. SO BE READY FOLKS, he is desperate to gain my and all of your attention. What he forgets is that all of the things i said about him in this OP, many of you all know to be fact. Stupid little fool. TFBiatch12 odsession with RallyC meltdown in progress LOL! Take cover!!!

[/QUOTE]

LOL, RallyC.... I love that you keep pretending to have me on ignore.  And I like how you self admit that I brought you "down" in the past which is the reason for this embarrassing, pathetic meltdown thread of yours.  What happened?  You somewhere found some courage and came back?  How many trips to the shrink did it take to find that courage?  You can tell that you are having mini meltdowns now with all the cap letters and sometime you will use the bold text pretty heavily.  Don't let all that shrink work go out the window.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Is RallyC still around? He has been in meltdown mode again all weekend.  Wondering if he cracked in epic proportions again. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

bump

RallyC, you still around?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is RallyC still around? He has been in meltdown mode again all weekend.  Wondering if he cracked in epic proportions again. 

[/QUOTE]

LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And the farewell tour reaches hour three...

If you are going, then go.

If you are going to change your mind then just change your mind and say that you reacted out of frustration and you're not leaving.

This walking around the hall and hugging everyone is sad.

[/QUOTE]

I have not laughed this hard in awhile-you are cracking me up--keep it up - they say laughter is good for the soul! BTW  I agree with ya - if you're gonna go after making a big stink it makes ya look silly if ya hang around for hours and keep responding--wreaks of desperation? Just let it go Rally I think youll be around for awhile though-this board is addictive-if your a Pats fan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone who starts a thread to announce his board retirement but really seeking attention is a real life loser. 

No way on earth this deuschenozzle played a down of football even as a peewee.

Get to steppin bra..

[/QUOTE]

Thats funny and I agree how long till he retires -this is better than a soap opera-or maybe he never leaves the board-we should run a pool on this?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Rally s got a man crush on TFB.

[/QUOTE]

I agree.  This looks like a classic case of a sad person needing some friends on an internet forum.  He sounds crazy.  Really crazy.  I wonder if they just released him from the center and first thing he did was come back here stalking. 

[/QUOTE]

Another great gut breaking laugh-lots of funny posts on this thread-thanks for all the laughs -man its good to laugh! BTW RallyC -- you don't have to take anyone on here seriously man? Just chill  its a football forum not a cure for Cancer forum -nobody wins on this forum? All are welcome to say and speak out as they wish --I am amazed your taking it so personal--take care  and smoke one it will relax ya!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I had to bring this one back to life.  I always get a good kick out of seeing a grown man have a meltdown.  Looks like RallyC was going through a midlife crisis here.

Looks like I really drove RallyC out of his mind.  Apparently this sort of thing is called "OWNAGE!!"

[/QUOTE]

It shows serious lack of character when a man enjoys watching another suffer? The one thing I've been amazed at while on this message board for the past 4 years or so is the childish bickering amongst adults. It makes me wonder if some of these posters are teenagers. I enjoy this board for the informative and knowledgeable Pats fans -- the other stuff though funny at times seems childish?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Note the date on the OP guys. This thread is from Sept 2013. I did leave this forum for two months and decided to come back recently. I have put TFBiatch on IGNORE now and he is begging for my attention by pulling up these past threads.  Now he's in a tailspin with JE, DA, and our PATRIOTS winning while his true love little Wessie tries to do something mentionable since game 8 of this season despite his assertions that the PATS would be sorry that theylet Wessie walk after he insisted that Bill would never let his boyfriend walk in the first place. Not even his girlish, whining tactics and and goofey photoshops bring me down now as MY NE PATRIOTS have SHUT HIM UP. And when he posts, i dont have to see any of his stupid, high school caliber BS. SO BE READY FOLKS, he is desperate to gain my and all of your attention. What he forgets is that all of the things I said about him in this OP, he has proven to many of you all and now know to be fact. He's a stupid little fool. TFBiatch12 is now obsession with me and proves his meltdown is in progress in pulling out all stops to get me to respond. Dude is being destroyed on these boards and is now grasping at straws........poor pathetic San Francsico Treat! 

Sections
Shortcuts