Enough BS about AH

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kens0427. Show kens0427's posts

Enough BS about AH

lets start reporting on training camp and the players there Im sure im speaking for most fans

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

Re: Enough BS about AH

You got served homeboy

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

Murder trumps football....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Sorry, but I suspect that the baloney will go on and on for years. 

Aaron Hernandez jerseys are now selling for $3000 on ebay.  The fans of 31 other teams and a million wannabe gangstas all want that jersey now.  Next, expect a million counterfeit Hernandez jerseys to hit the street.  As a young millionaire, Hernandez is stupid beyond belief.  Maybe he'll get a nice job digging trenches to put the prison's new sewer system in.  As an urban legend he's now a demigod Mister Bad with a capital B.

The only germane training camp issue will be Hernandez's absence for the next 16 games, and for 20 to life after that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The press and Pats haters will not let this die.  I believe the Pats, as an organization, have moved past what is an off the field issue.  Did you see the 13 Burning Questions in USAToday for this season?  Everyone and their uncle think the Pats are in trouble.  If one looks at the beginning of the 2008 season when they lost Brady in game #1, is what is happening to this team now worse than that time?  Look what happened after all the doom and gloom following the loss of Brady. If anything, other than questions on the offense, I look forward to what will happen on the defensive side of the ball as big improvements over last year.  How about dem apples!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

Aaron Hernandez jerseys are now selling for $3000 on ebay.

Either that or $33.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-On-Field-Aaron-Hernandez-Jersey-/151080067937?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item232d12e361

or $17.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aaron-Hernandez-Jersey-Reebok-Small-81-New-England-Patriots-Away-NFL-Florida-Uni-/330953261942?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d0e5a0376

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Sports are about much more than sports. They are about people: their frailties, their triumphs, their losses, their achievements. Ultimately, they are a vehicle for us to project our own life on to. We are really watching a fantasy version of ourselves on the TV screen. They're sports figures we live and those we want to murder. And now we have a sports figure who is a murderer (or is alleged to be). What is better theater than that? We have the opportunity to psychologically change places with AH as horrible (or liberating for some) as it may be.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to Paul_K's comment:

Aaron Hernandez jerseys are now selling for $3000 on ebay.  The fans of 31 other teams and a million wannabe gangstas all want that jersey now.  Next, expect a million counterfeit Hernandez jerseys to hit the street.  As a young millionaire, Hernandez is stupid beyond belief.  Maybe he'll get a nice job digging trenches to put the prison's new sewer system in.  As an urban legend he's now a demigod Mister Bad with a capital B.

The only germane training camp issue will be Hernandez's absence for the next 16 games, and for 20 to life after that.

i don't know who u think ur speaking for but i am one of those "fans of 31 other teams" and i don't want an aaron hernandez jersey-neither does anyone else i know and i know plenty of giants fans, jets fans, cowboys fans, steelers fans

this may come as a shock to you and some others here but the patriots really aren't that important

Do you realize how incredibly ignorant and narcissitic you sound? You come to a Pats forum and spout this type of drivel like anyone here cares about that statement? No one gives a hoot about your team either; they need a new word for how narrow minded and foolish you sound.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Brady is 36.  Pedro Martinez thought he could close Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS, too, which is great.  Great attitude.  But, someone has to be there to rein it in.   Brady has got to adjust.  It sucks to not have a bullet in the chamber (no pun intended) with what Hernandez can do, but he's not a blocker, not involved in a run game and really not a perimeter weapon, just like Welker wasn't. 

We need two things:

1. Commitment to a run game, regardless of how the stats look when the game ends.

2. Throw to each perimeter to open the windows you want open over the middle of the field.

We do these things in January, with full force and focus and we'll be in the AFC title game and possibly the SB.

Everyone blames Grady Little for not yanking Pedro in that game.  Maybe Brady needs a better coach in order to get him in line?

If the Pats don't commit to the run game, which you state that they need, do you think it might be time to find a coach who will?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

one of ur fellow patriots fans says the fans of every other team are clamoring for the jersey of a possible murderer and i am being ignorant...

ok got it

I could careless about the whole jersey thing.......You come to a rival team's message board....where nobody wants you here....and accuse others of being ignorant???

Okay, got it....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kens0427. Show kens0427's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:WELLSAID

The press and Pats haters will not let this die.  I believe the Pats, as an organization, have moved past what is an off the field issue.  Did you see the 13 Burning Questions in USAToday for this season?  Everyone and their uncle think the Pats are in trouble.  If one looks at the beginning of the 2008 season when they lost Brady in game #1, is what is happening to this team now worse than that time?  Look what happened after all the doom and gloom following the loss of Brady. If anything, other than questions on the offense, I look forward to what will happen on the defensive side of the ball as big improvements over last year.  How about dem apples!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Learn to use the quote function.^^

No one can read that crap.

Yeah, use it properly.  Like this:

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:

In response to kens0427's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:WELLSAID

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Learn to use the quote function.^^

No one can read that crap.

I can't be the only one that is laughing how badly this resembles the pot calling the kettle black....seriously....just wow!! C'mon man, you have to admit you were one of the worst offenders of this...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hey Handy,

Please send an email to the moderators here, you know, your dorky buddies, and ask them why they changed the formatting to make it more annoying for us here.  My job is to not cut and paste the "quote" elements within a post.

This is the only board on the interwebs in 2013 with 1998 formatting. Congratulations.

Funny nickname.  I'll stick with NAS, however.

Anyway, we won't be able to do anything about the formatting.  I know it's awful.  Everyone knows it's awful.  There are things that can be done, however, in order to work around it.  One is editing the quote box.  Yeah, I know, you like to leave the whole convo there so the world can see it. 

On the super slim chance that I can't follow a conversation, or that I care to read your mindless banter word for word, or that there is something really worth considering in any of your posts that needs the previous statements to understand, I'm more than happy to scroll up or go back a page.  The rest of the time (approx. 98% of it), I'd prefer not to have to scroll down for a half hour to get to the next post.

You can complain about the mods and the format all day long.  It doesn't change the fact that your refusal (or inability) to edit the quote box makes this place less enjoyable for everyone. 

Sections
Shortcuts