ENOUGH KEVIN FAULK ALREADY!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: ENOUGH KEVIN FAULK ALREADY!!!!!!

I believe Vereem is out today.  Thought I seen that earlier.  Faulk is a smart vet, he will sit if he believes he can not help this team.  He seems like that kind of player.  For me, as long as he isn't hurting the team I like seeing him out there from time to time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gwomlo. Show gwomlo's posts

It's time for Kevin to back up the young guys. Time to groom the younger quicker backs but keep Faulk around in case of injuries.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

He is the best pass protector by far, that is why he still plays as much as he does. Would you rather see Brady getting rocked because one of the young guys misses his block?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

ricky...nice to see you!  You have not been around for a long time!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I might get upset if he pounded the rock 15 times, but I don't think his 2 carries changed the offensive game plan much.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Benching Vereen for Faulk = Genius (not)

Faulk, a player that will not be on the team next year, added nothing to today's win yet was able to take what could of been precious experience building carries/plays from Vereen. 

May question is:

Is Vereen a bust al a Price in BB's eyes or does BB just not get the fact that young RB's need touches to gain experience?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I don't like that they have to rely on Faulk, but BB is not dumb.  If he had better, healthy, productive alternatives, he'd use them. 

Vereen was a scratch.  Who knows the reason. 
    Ridley came in late.  That is a head-scratcher.
    BJGE was unproductive.  The Pats had a 1st half 3rd and 1 and a 3rd and 2 and did not use BJGE either time.

The Pats do not win/lose with Faulk.  He should be 4th or 5th on the depth chart.  To me, it comes down to him and Woody giving you about the same thing.  But here's the difference - no back blocks for TB better than Faulk.  So, if it comes to playing time for Woody or Faulk, I'll take Faulk.  I would not be surprised to see both gone next year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Faulk's year so far reminds me of Troy Brown's last year.  Not the ideal swan song.  But it's  not like he is playing horribly.  He just doesn't get the yards running.  Still should be a fine pass-catching back and pass protection back.  Just not enough by which to measure him this year.