Eric Mangini

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

Re: Eric Mangini

NO NO NO NO and NO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

ROFL

I might be willing to bring him back to clean to toilets but that's only if we're desperate to fill the position

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I respect everything you post; however, this man gave people the fire power to say our rings our tainted.  Even if we know the truth and listen to other NFL coaches explain they have done it before (Jimmie Johnson), or that it really doesn't help becuase you still have to play (Cowher, Herm Edwards), we have to deal with this burden during our conversations with other fans.  Pat Fans that live in other states know what I mean.

So in all, phuk that idiot.  BB would never bring him back as you stated. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Haha I agree with you Getzo.  I came up with the idea of Mangini coming back to New England when I read Bill Simmons's picks on ESPN.  He said this for the Steelers-Browns game:

Why you should pick the Steelers: Because the Browns have looked like crap the past three weeks. We're inching closer and closer to the Dirk Diggler-like return of a sobbing Eric Mangini as the Patriots' secondary coach (with Belichick as Jack Horner).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Mangini:
    I respect everything you post; however, this man gave people the fire power to say our rings our tainted.  Even if we know the truth and listen to other NFL coaches explain they have done it before (Jimmie Johnson), or that it really doesn't help becuase you still have to play (Cowher, Herm Edwards), we have to deal with this burden during our conversations with other fans.  Pat Fans that live in other states know what I mean. So in all, phuk that idiot.  BB would never bring him back as you stated. 
    Posted by Getzo

so this is the bullsht that you post on here eh Bozo. A true idiot is you, posting irrelevant nonsense. Try telling some things we don't already know next time okay, phuking Imbecile.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Haha I agree with you Getzo.  I came up with the idea of Mangini coming back to New England when I read Bill Simmons's picks on ESPN.  He said this for the Steelers-Browns game: Why you should pick the Steelers: Because the Browns have looked like crap the past three weeks. We're inching closer and closer to the Dirk Diggler-like return of a sobbing Eric Mangini as the Patriots' secondary coach (with Belichick as Jack Horner).
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

I see. Bill Simmons is hilariou, and maybe the only ESPN representative to truly speak his mind. 

Good sheeit Killa.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Eric Mangini : so this is the bullsht that you post on here eh Bozo. A true idiot is you, posting irrelevant nonsense. Try telling some things we don't already know next time okay, phuking Imbecile.
    Posted by celticsboy11

Ahahahahah.... I stated facts, which is BS irrelevant nonsense????  You are so bad at this man. When people read my posts compared to what you posted... well it speaks for itself.  I stated facts of why this would not work regardless of it's obviousness, but I wonder if you knew those coaches point-of-views on this subject.  I thought my post was well thoughtout.  Well I'm glad you showed me I need some work on my wirtting ability.  (did you notice my sarcasm)?  

FAIL  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Oh cboy,  I'm still waiting for your response on the JO thread, what happened?  Did I belittle you on their too???? 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Eric Mangini:
    If Eric Mangini was to get fired by the Cleveland Browns, how would you feel if Belichick brought him back as coach of the secondary?  Not gonna happen but I'm just curious to see what other Pats fans would think.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

No way. Not in 10 life-times.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

It's do or die for Mangini Sunday. If his Browns' win, he likely stays. But, if they lose, he probably gone: http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2010/12/cleveland_browns_coach_eric_ma_29.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lafnboy. Show lafnboy's posts

no, he's a rat.

Sections
Shortcuts