Eric Moore was absent from practice Wed and Thurs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Eric Moore was absent from practice Wed and Thurs

Murrell is a LB, but your point is taken; I sure hope Moore is not injured.

The only chance I see of any team beating the Pats this year is if they can consistently run the ball up the gut, and keep Brady & Company off the field.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Yeah that would not be good news if he became unavailable for the playoff game next week after a good showing down the stretch

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Let's wait until next week..  then we can be concerned...  this is a "rest" week for the team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

BB is just resting the ailing players this week. He will probably be back next week. If he is not back by monday then we can start to worry.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think if we need Eric Moore then we are in trouble, not sure how good he really is, but he did look good the last couple of weeks. I'd rather have a healthy Cunningham and Banta Cain out there, which is a big stretch. Moore played defensive end in Buffalo because of our lack od D lineman, but probably is a stongside backer in our 34.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Moore has superb instincts. He's not ideal size by any means, but who cares? He gets after the QB, is somewhat decent setting the edge and is really good at going for strips. Good awareness.

It smells like he's dinged up in some way, BB is holding him out during the Bye week and he'll be fine for next week's practice, similar to Hernandez's situation.

Moore will either be starting at RDE or Love will start at NT with Wilfork at one of the DE spots.

I am impressed. He's been a good addition. I still think he can be effective against better Tackle and Guard competition at DE in the playoffs.