Eric Moore?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Eric Moore?

Is he still available? I thought with a few injuries we might have seen him back - can't understand why he is not back in at New England.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Re: Eric Moore?

He's a tweener DE/OLB.  They still have Anderson, Carter, Nink, and Cunnigham playing that role.  The guys that have been injured, Haynesworth, Wright, & Pryor, are DT's so Moore wouldn't really have been a replacement for them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Anderson, carter, ellis and cunninham are d ends...ninkovic is a linebacker...
    only so many spots to go around

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

If he was so good...why hasn't anyone else picked him up?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

Always thought Moore was a shoe in for the roster this year.  He stepped on the field late in the season last year and immediately started making impact plays. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

yeah i was sad to see him go but with the 6th week coming up we will have to make further cuts/IR decisions so it doesn't look like he is coming back this season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Not only does he have the best first name in the world but he played well much better than Ellis has.  I like Moore and would rather have him than Ellis.   Not sure why he was let go, maybe he was too close to what Anderson and Cunniham are and anderson is faster and cunninham still has a year or two before he's sent packing. 

Hope he can be brought in but I doubt it, with a couple of guys coming back after week 6 the roster spots are far and few between.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts