Eric Winston sticks it to SICK KC fans!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Re: Eric Winston sticks it to SICK KC fans!

In response to DelGriffith's comment:

You didn't even show what Winston said. Where's the quote?  You may want to get that GED and start there before applying to community college.

That's an unnecessary, demeaning and unwarranted insult. Try to remain civil. I don't agree with some of the self-aggrandizing comments from CC but I have never read any insulting comments from him. On the other hand, you generally make intelligent comments, if a bit biased, but you always throw a zinger in there that detracts from what you are tryin to say. I don't get it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

They were talking about the incident all morning on the sports shows.  What a disgraceful way for the home team to act towards their injured quarterback.  I was thankful to hear at least one of his teammates speaking up about the incident.  It is possible that many more have spoken about it sometime today. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The Chiefs are a total mess. The fans and writers there are so fed up with Pioli it's ridicolous. The things they are saying about him in the papers are very harsh...pompas, arrogant, ruined the organization, made the coach start a back up QB to make his trade look good, hired his friend (who is failing miserably), drafting busts....does he get fired at the end of the season? I think so.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Good for Winston for sticking up for his QB. That was really a low class thing for the KC fans to do. Whether it's a player on the team you root for or an opposing player, no one should ever cheer because someone gets injured. These aren't football fans, they're punks. I say again, very, very low class.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to antibody's comment:

Good for Winston for sticking up for his QB. That was really a low class thing for the KC fans to do. Whether it's a player on the team you root for or an opposing player, no one should ever cheer because someone gets injured. These aren't football fans, they're punks. I say again, very, very low class.

surprised though b/c they aren't usually like that in mid-america...they just aren't like that as fans

As Thomas Frank once asked: "What's the matter with Kansas?"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

Remember Kansas City is in the state of Misery(Missouri).  I always hated driving through that state in my many youger year cross country trips.  They have drive through Pakees though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Eric Winston said the right thing that needed to be said.  He's one of the leaders on that team and what he said was another example of that.

Now...were the fans cheering because Cassell was hurt or that he wasn't going to be playing QB for them for a bit?  I think it's the latter.  When you put it like that, it's not so bad.

But if you frame it like this: The fans were cheering that Cassell was hurt OR they were cheering that Brady Quinn was coming in to play QB.  Either way, the fans are retarded.

Sections
Shortcuts