Erika Leigh

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Erika Leigh

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

I was wondering same thing. Some Penn St grad (who Sandusky bypassed) who graduated recently. She said she was a freshman when Phil Taylor played his junior year at PSU before transferring to Baylor.

Flat out bizarre. She has some page calling herself a singer and sports blogger. I think it's just some millenial type getting off on Twitter and pretending she is on something.

yeah kind of like a 30-something telling us all about his "vast cultural experience"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

I think it's just some millenial type getting off on Twitter and pretending she is on something.

Twitter is the most important thing to happen to since the invention of the radio. It makes everyone a journalist and updates the world instantly. Just because she is young and you haven't heard of her doesn't mean she isn't a valid news source. She may or may not creditable but it has nothing to do with the fact she is younger than you and people value her opinion over yours.

i would value charles manson's opinion over queenies

such a worldly wise 30-something that he is

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

In response to Rocky's comment:

http://www.newenglandsportsjournal.com/

Home /  About NESJAbout NESJ 

The New England Sports Journal delivers the most interesting and up-to-date news, scores and more about the sports you’re a fan of. NESJ offers engaging, informative and entertaining sports news about the Boston Bruins, Boston Celtics, Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots and more, from an independently owned and operated source. NESJ’s Editor-in-Chief and founder is Erika Leigh.

Fun facts about the author:

• Erika started watching the Patriots the year Bledsoe got hurt and Brady took the team to the Super Bowl (at the beginning of the season!)
    • The Red Sox won the World Series for the 1st time in 86 years on her birthday, October 27, 2004.
    • Erika’s favorite treat is Coffee Oreo Frozen Yogurt from the Sundae School on Cape Cod.
    • She sang the National Anthem for almost every football, basketball and soccer game of her high school career, and has performed off-Broadway in New York City in two different, a musical and a comedy.
    • Erika started her sports writing career at Longmeadow High School, writing for The Jet Jotter, as a Patriots and Red Sox contributor before being promoted to sports editor.

The New England Sports Journal is a proud supporter of The Jimmy Fund and Dana Farber Cancer Institute, as well as Project Cupid, a contributor and volunteer to the WEEI/NESN Jimmy Fund Radio Telethon, a partner of Boston owned-and operated SupahFans, as well as a partner of WEEI, WATD, Fox Sports Bangor, ESPN Hartford, and WCCH.

So, a pink hat. Super.

How's that?

"started watching the Pats when Bledsoe went down"

Yeah...because early 2001, when the team was 0-2 and just lost their 100million dollar, franchise QB to a sheared blood vessel that very honestly could have killed him...THAT'S when people jumped on board!

More like...she was 15ish years old, and starting to form her own opinions at that age, as most do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Don't care how old she is or what color hat she wears if she's credible then what's the problem? 

And, please, just because some of us were at Shaeffer stadium watching Jim Plunkett as a rookie and would prefer not to try to join the Twitter-verse doesn't mean we can't make a contribution from time to time. ;)  Seriously, who cares when she started watching the Pats so long as her stuff is legit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

She must come from a good home--where Mom and Dad taught her good values in addition to instilling a conversational knowlege of sports. It's great to have at least one child in the family that loves sports. I love to hear women talk sports. I consider myself very fortunate to have three daughters and two sons and 13 grandkids that will watch the Sox and Pat's if they are on at their house or ours. 

Congrats Erika---now do you have any inside info on Mallett going to the Browns and what may come back?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Did everyone miss this little nugget? She started her career writing for the Jet Jotter in high school! Good cover story that she was a Patriots and Sox contributor. Ha!

Clearly she has a long history as a troll, spreading misinformation (and other things?) and worshiping at the altar of Leon and Woody.

The jig is up missy!

I'm sticking with the guy from the gated community in Tampa...at least until Mike Jenkins signs elsewhere.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

I can't see even trying to following sports on twitter.  Maybe I'm getting old... and I think I'm only Rusty's age ;-)

haha

I am still flummoxed over the person above who claimed Twitter is like the invention of radio. My god.

Explain to me how Twitter isn't relavent? You clearly don't wait to the next morning to get your sports news. It is just a foolish position to take.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I can't see even trying to following sports on twitter.  Maybe I'm getting old... and I think I'm only Rusty's age ;-)

haha

I am still flummoxed over the person above who claimed Twitter is like the invention of radio. My god.

Explain to me how Twitter isn't relavent? You clearly don't wait to the next morning to get your sports news. It is just a foolish position to take.

Because mostly the little I blurbs the put on twitter is not news.. I rather just read a full source on a webpage.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Actually almost all news today is broken on twitter, especially in the sports world. The key is finding the legit sources of information. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

haha

Because mostly the little I blurbs the put on twitter is not news.. I rather just read a full source on a webpage.

A full source, come on. Every story coming out about the NFL Free Agency is actually citing a twitter post. Granted Adam Schefter mainly but why did you need to read a blog on a site like BDC when you can just have twitter actively bring you the news.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

This thread is so ridiculous. This gal doesn't work for anyone. Ok? Get it? She has not contacts in the industry, she is 25, unemployed, lives with mommy and daddy (which is fine out of college with no job) and created a website with a company name. Not hard to do.

She then lifts other web based info, makes a guess, and then slaps it into her Twitter account.

Good god.

OMG

Where do you get any of that from her Bio?

It seems you are speaking more to your own life experiences, IE living with mommy and unemployed and lifting other web based info but somehow distorting it.

Do you like girls?  Never hear you mention them other than in a negative way.

35 yr old & never married?????   No prospects???

Kind of weird for a smart, good looking, financially secure guy.

Oh well, to each his own!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

This thread is so ridiculous. This gal doesn't work for anyone. Ok? Get it? She has not contacts in the industry, she is 25, unemployed, lives with mommy and daddy (which is fine out of college with no job) and created a website with a company name. Not hard to do.

She then lifts other web based info, makes a guess, and then slaps it into her Twitter account.

Good god.

OMG

It seems you are speaking more to your own life experiences, IE living with mommy and unemployed and lifting other web based info but somehow distorting it.

Actually, it's not weird at all. I travel a ton so I don't have time for a relationship.  Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Right now, I don't.

Other than that, I do just fine. lmao

I had a blast in Chicago for 5 years in my 20s.   You never left home. lol

In fact, it's probably why you're such an angry middle aged man  right now. Fat, bald and just angry he got married so early in life to throw his 20s away.

Never lived with my parents after college, not unemployed, etc.   I love women. Who is the one who is on these political debates defending women's rights? Are you this dumb?

I just feel sorry for these millenials who think using the internet and making it about them with Facebook, Twitter, etx, is a career. It isn't.  This gal is probably loving the attention right now, so if that's what she is looking for, then good for her.  But, she's not a professional.

Look, I know you've been recently embarrassed again on some recent debates, so this is your only attempt a way to get some leverage back, but it's over.

Welker is gone, your Brady binky has 2-3 good years left and we're all now waiting on how he'll play in those postseasons. 

Never been embarrassed on a thread in my life, instead have proven you wrong over and over.  Not bald or fat, left home when I was 18 to join the service.  Wrong and as inaccurate as can be.  Like every thing you say.

Traveling, my A.  Lol unless you call traveling going from the basement computer to the upstairs computer, when your mommy lets you,....traveling.

Oh, and you work from your "home office".  LOL  Selling on Ebay!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Good god.

OMG

Actually, it's not weird at all. I travel a ton so I don't have time for a relationship.  Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Right now, I don't.

Other than that, I do just fine. lmao

I had a blast in Chicago for 5 years in my 20s.   You never left home. lol

In fact, it's probably why you're such an angry middle aged man  right now. Fat, bald and just angry he got married so early in life to throw his 20s away.

Never lived with my parents after college, not unemployed, etc.   I love women. Who is the one who is on these political debates defending women's rights? Are you this dumb?

I just feel sorry for these millenials who think using the internet and making it about them with Facebook, Twitter, etx, is a career. It isn't.  This gal is probably loving the attention right now, so if that's what she is looking for, then good for her.  But, she's not a professional.

Look, I know you've been recently embarrassed again on some recent debates, so this is your only attempt a way to get some leverage back, but it's over.

Welker is gone, your Brady binky has 2-3 good years left and we're all now waiting on how he'll play in those postseasons. 

Never been embarrassed on a thread in my life, instead have proven you wrong over and over.  Not bald or fat, left home when I was 18 to join the service.  Wrong and as inaccurate as can be.  Like every thing you say.

Traveling, my A.  Lol unless you call traveling going from the basement computer to the upstairs computer, when your mommy lets you,....traveling.

Oh, and you work from your "home office".  LOL  Selling on Ebay!

Yep. Most field territory managers have a home office. 

Go ask Prolate why I know so much about Chicago. I was MOVED there by a company out of college. 

You lose, again.

My parents don't even live in the state I live in, you idiot.

So which is it?  You work from your basement or travel all the time?

Who cares what you learned about Chicago in your 20's, if true.  Any thing that can't be googled?  Bet I could tell you all the hot spots in Chicago in 5 minutes without ever stepping on the soil..  Brilliant!

Don't believe a word you say.  Liars gonna lie!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Twitter is the most important thing to happen to since the invention of the radio. It makes everyone a journalist and updates the world instantly.

If people actually believe stuff like this, the world is in a lot more trouble than even I believe.

Or perhaps it never occured to you that if "everyone" is a journalist, then no one is a journalist.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:

Twitter is the most important thing to happen to since the invention of the radio. It makes everyone a journalist and updates the world instantly.

If people actually believe stuff like this, the world is in a lot more trouble than even I believe.

Or perhaps it never occured to you that if "everyone" is a journalist, then no one is a journalist.

loL!!

Pezzy likes her credentials, Prairie Mike.  How dare you question a 25 year old self employed gal and her Twitter account!

Again with the lies!  Never said I liked her credentials just wondering why you would assume she was unemployed and living with mommy.  Just because you are, doesn't mean every one is.

I do find her 1000x's more credible than you, though.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

In response to p-mike's comment:

loL!!

Pezzy likes her credentials, Prairie Mike.  How dare you question a 25 year old self employed gal and her Twitter account!

Again with the lies!  Never said I liked her credentials just wondering why you would assume she was unemployed and living with mommy.  Just because you are, doesn't mean every one is.

I do find her 1000x's more credible than you, though.

remember pezz not only is ol russ a worldly wise 30 something with "vast cultural experience" but also has a fictional gay sister

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

Erika any thoughts about Edelman--is he staying or going?

Will Lloyd be resigned  ? and will Mallett be traded before the draft?

Sections
Shortcuts