ESPN - And More....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

ESPN - And More....

Why ESPN employees these type of people is beyond me.

Rich Cimini, an ESPN employee who reports on the Jets just tweeted this:

@RichCimini Ryan says NE offense looks "almost unstoppable." Looked pretty stoppable when Rex's old team, Balt, hammered them in playoff game. #Jets

Maybe we're spoiled since we have Mike Reiss, but that is a complete joke. The guy does a terrible job as is, and this just adds to his poor resume. What a joke....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

Re: ESPN - And More....

Sometimes I think it's just about pouring gas on a flame, is all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I have to laugh at anyone looking at the Pats in January of 2010 with no Welker, Brady with broken bones, etc, and pretending that';s what you'll get next week.

HIlarious desperation and wishful thinking.

Sanchez needs to outplay Brady on 12/6. It's that simple.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

The fact that he has to go back to last season just shows what a sorry excuse for a writer he is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I was up early today and happened upon Mike & Mike in the morning. The skinny twerp on the left went immediately to the jets win last night. he then spoke about the boys getting on stolen from them. the show was almost on for 1/2 hour before they gave a report about how detroit who is supposed to lose on thanksgiving day held the patriots in the first half and then disappeared in the second half. bottom line: the jets are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

they should call this show moron and moron in the morning.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN - And More....:
    I have to laugh at anyone looking at the Pats in January of 2010 with no Welker, Brady with broken bones, etc, and pretending that';s what you'll get next week. HIlarious desperation and wishful thinking. Sanchez needs to outplay Brady on 12/6. It's that simple.
    Posted by BBReigns

It is pretty ludicrous to compare the Patriots right now to the team that got beat in January  - that team had many key injuries on offense, Welker out, Brady seriously hurt, Moss with a bad shoulder - they only had 2 viable wide receivers on the roster, Moss and Edelman - who played great in the game

The January Pats were also a deeply divided team on defense - they had lost the team-first attitude that made them great for so long

The current Pats have challenges on D to be sure - anyone can see that - but they are developing the knack for getting the big play when they have to have it

The Pats offense right now is better than the 2007 edition - there I said it - Brady is playing the best football of his career and it is obvious that he is highly motivated  - you see him on the sideline at the end of the game yelling at the D to make a play?

BB will have them ready for the Jets - let's see if the Jets are ready for what's coming

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN - And More.... : It is pretty ludicrous to compare the Patriots right now to the team that got beat in January  - that team had many key injuries on offense, Welker out, Brady seriously hurt, Moss with a bad shoulder - they only had 2 viable wide receivers on the roster, Moss and Edelman - who played great in the game The January Pats were also a deeply divided team on defense - they had lost the team-first attitude that made them great for so long The current Pats have challenges on D to be sure - anyone can see that - but they are developing the knack for getting the big play when they have to have it The Pats offense right now is better than the 2007 edition - there I said it - Brady is playing the best football of his career and it is obvious that he is highly motivated  - you see him on the sideline at the end of the game yelling at the D to make a play? BB will have them ready for the Jets - let's see if the Jets are ready for what's coming
    Posted by qball369

I agree the offense is better/more balanced.  My concern rests with O'Brien.

If he "McDaniels" another half or quarter against a good D, I am going to blow up my tv.

I actually think this D could be as good as the 2005 or 2007 D before the season ends.  Neither were great, just experienced.

I'll take it being as good as the 2001 one, which was also flawed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

So far the D lacks enough difference makers that are clutch.  McCourty seems like he is becoming one, Chung when not hurt seems to also have that in him. We seem to be lacking a front 7 guy that does that.  It isnt just about talent or Mayo would be there, but turning it up a notch when we need it the most. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I am not sure why he just didn't go to the 2007 team.  If you are reaching back into the mists of time, why not go WAY back?  Oh, that makes the Jets look bad.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

you know wat it tells me? THEY ARE NERVOUS

They are nervous the Patriots are ready to rebuild the greatness we once had in New England. They are scarred that the media favorite jets are being matched step for step by a young rebuilding Patriots team led by Brady, Welker, Branch, Woodhead on offense and many young players.

They are nervous that all of the sudden Pat Chung is the next Rodney, McCourty is the new LAW, and Mayo is Bruschi brought back to life.  And the rest of the young guys learning from our defensive leader Wilfork are becomming hard hittingm toughm turnover machines, clutch Patriots.

first the revival of spyagte, then the bugged locker room, and now complaining we are playing too hard......OH, ITS ON NOW.

Best part of this is, the Patriots only going to get better in the comming months and seasons!  yea i dont blame them if they are scarrrredddd.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN - And More.... : I agree the offense is better/more balanced.  My concern rests with O'Brien. If he "McDaniels" another half or quarter against a good D, I am going to blow up my tv. I actually think this D could be as good as the 2005 or 2007 D before the season ends.  Neither were great, just experienced. I'll take it being as good as the 2001 one, which was also flawed.
    Posted by BBReigns

It's funny you made the reference to the 2001 team - I almost did too except the offense is so much better than that team

I agree with you about O'Brien - I wanted to kill him in the 4th qtr of the Indy game - the reality is that the Pats D is suspect and Indy has a good offense - the Pats best bet was to run their normal offense  - not go into ball control mode - the Pats best chance to win is to keep trying to score the ball until the final whistle sounds - they are very capable of doing just that

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

you know wat it tells me? THEY ARE NERVOUS They are nervous the Patriots are ready to rebuild the greatness we once had in New England. They are scarred that the media favorite jets are being matched step for step by a young rebuilding Patriots team led by Brady, Welker, Branch, Woodhead on offense and many young players. They are nervous that all of the sudden Pat Chung is the next Rodney, McCourty is the new LAW, and Mayo is Bruschi brought back to life.  And the rest of the young guys learning from our defensive leader Wilfork are becomming hard hittingm toughm turnover machines, clutch Patriots. first the revival of spyagte, then the bugged locker room, and now complaining we are playing too hard......OH, ITS ON NOW. Best part of this is, the Patriots only going to get better in the comming months and seasons!  yea i dont blame them if they are scarrrredddd.
    Posted by btownteamsrking

Yup. The trolls' time is running out and they know it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN - And More.... : Apparently it's possible, it already happened this year.  Although, it was only two years removed from Brady's injury, right? 
    Posted by PhatRex

Back from Gingerbread's so soon, Fatty?

Of course it's possible in good weather at home in NY for Hair Gel.

Please leave your email address behind and we will wager $100 straight up on this game.

I'll send you money order ahead of time. If you win, you cash it. If you don't, obviously rip money order up, and send me $100 back.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

I'm surprised he didn't mention the Pats who a couple weeks earlier put 35 on Ryan's Jets with ease.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

ESPN jumped the shark years ago.  sold their souls when they decided their anchors and hired talking heads are the stars of the show and not the sports itself.

Its formula TV (and radio for that matter)
    Im not sure whats worse, ESPN doing it or people still watching them.

I've stopped watching, listening, or reading them as a source of information.  They are all about PROGRAMMING and the money it makes.

And sadly, our local coverage is selling their soul to the devil.  I'm finding 20 hours dedicated to pre-game Patriot coverage overdone.  They all talk about the same 3 storylines each week. 

BTW, this thread is sponsered by Miller Lite and and Blue Diamond Almonds.

Sections
Shortcuts