ESPN announced Pats Signed Jr. Seau!!!! Just one more piece to the Defensive Building!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

ESPN announced Pats Signed Jr. Seau!!!! Just one more piece to the Defensive Building!

It's 1;11 AM, ESPN Announced that the Pat's signed Jr. Seau. More than Likely and hopefully Joey Galloway will be cut! Now Get Rid of that Imposter Mahoney and try to bring in one more linebacker.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: ESPN announced Pats Signed Jr. Seau!!!! Just one more piece to the Defensive Building!

Would love to see Seau get a ring with us.  I no longer fear bringing him in will reduce the playing time much for some of our younger players; namely Guyton.  Guyton has done well for himself in Mayo's absence.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

Re: ESPN announced Pats Signed Jr. Seau!!!! Just one more piece to the Defensive Building!

In Response to Re: ESPN announced Pats Signed Jr. Seau!!!! Just one more piece to the Defensive Building!:
    Would love to see Seau get a ring with us.  I no longer fear bringing him in will reduce the playing time much for some of our younger players; namely Guyton.  Guyton has done well for himself in Mayo's absence.
    Posted by carawaydj

I have to say I think this is an Outstanding move for One Special reason. I think Seau is one of the Smartest Linebackers to ever play the game, his conditioning and love for the game......(and the RING) are still evident!  He can bring something very Special into that lockeroom with these young guys that could turn this Defense into an absolute Mad House of Desire to not just win every game, but win every play! I would have never believed this Defense could be this good so fast, but then again Im'e not Bill Belicheck. I think there seems to be a light at the end of this tunnel, and here I am stuck in Florida not getting to see these games. *)(&(*^&#(*&#$_&

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobomul. Show bobomul's posts

I suppose this also means that the Pats will play more out of a 3-4 base defense as Seau is at this stage too slow to be an effective LB in a 4-3. 

OLB               ILB        ILB     OLB
    Woods/TBC   Guyton   Seau   ADT

In the 4-3, take out Seau and put in Burgess on the line.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN announced Pats Signed Jr. Seau!!!! Just one more piece to the Defensive Building!:
    In Response to Re: ESPN announced Pats Signed Jr. Seau!!!! Just one more piece to the Defensive Building! : I have to say I think this is an Outstanding move for One Special reason. I think Seau is one of the Smartest Linebackers to ever play the game, his conditioning and love for the game......(and the RING) are still evident!  He can bring something very Special into that lockeroom with these young guys that could turn this Defense into an absolute Mad House of Desire to not just win every game, but win every play! I would have never believed this Defense could be this good so fast, but then again Im'e not Bill Belicheck. I think there seems to be a light at the end of this tunnel, and here I am stuck in Florida not getting to see these games. *)(&(*^&#(*&#$_&
    Posted by MudCityManglers

Mud, I Lived in Ft. Myers for 3 years/Orlando for 2...  Don't worry, You're not missing much excitement in Puritanical Ct., where the excitement only is watching television (and it's rained for 3 days...not like that would ante-up the fun in this state).  Dear God, I miss the unfettered hedonism and the sun (and more of the hedonism) of Ft. Myer's beach...try not to judge me to harshly...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN announced Pats Signed Jr. Seau!!!! Just one more piece to the Defensive Building! : Mud, I Lived in Ft. Myers for 3 years/Orlando for 2...  Don't worry, You're not missing much excitement in Puritanical Ct., where the excitement only is watching television (and it's rained for 3 days...not like that would ante-up the fun in this state).  Dear God , I miss the unfettered hedonism and the sun (and more of the hedonism) of Ft. Myer's beach...try not to judge me to harshly...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

LOL! No I won't judge you at all! Im'e near Daytona Beach, I love the Girls with almost nothing on, the Sun and the Beaches but the Food in Florida is awful, the people move away faster than an x-wife and all they show is College Football. You mention the NFL and these people think its a new CSI series!  I bet this game was awsome to watch, I felt liek I was in the early days of radio sitting watching the game on NFL.Com .God I've become retarded!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN announced Pats Signed Jr. Seau!!!! Just one more piece to the Defensive Building! : LOL! No I won't judge you at all! Im'e near Daytona Beach, I love the Girls with almost nothing on, the Sun and the Beaches but the Food in Florida is awful, the people move away faster than an x-wife and all they show is College Football. You mention the NFL and these people think its a new CSI series!  I bet this game was awsome to watch, I felt liek I was in the early days of radio sitting watching the game on NFL.Com .God I've become retarded!
    Posted by MudCityManglers

Ya know what, That's the truth about College Football.  Hey Mud, Ya know the very first night I pulled into F. Myers in my Jeep Cherokee (a perfect FLA car), I was up in my brand new apartment on the linay (sp?), and I started to laugh at a couple of girls who parked insanely crooked next to my car...turns out they were 2 strippers visiting some guy across the hall...yeaaaa, that, that...was good times.  Right now, let's see...I don't have a linay, or a porch (but I have some windows...they open too!), and I believe I live above a male serenity retirement
    village, and beneath a female convalescent home (alright, but it just feels that way)... Yea, overall in Ct we don't get girls pulling in randomly to say, a gas station, wearing bikini-breafs with sayings embroidered on the rear...Ct. has insurance and winter that caves in the sun-roof of your car (Am I being punished or something?).

EDIT:

I believe Rodney Dangerfield said it best regarding this kind of excitement (like Ct has to offer).  Dangerfield guest starring as an animated character on "The Simpsons" was asked by his new-found, long-lost dad, "Tell me about your life son...You must have had some crazy and interesting tales to tell."  Dangerfield responded, "Well, I worked at a roadside gift-stand for 25 years...Oh yea, And once I saw a blimp."  

I gotta look on the bright-side though, 'cause I don't have it as bad as some (even though, Did I fail to mention my backyard borders an International Airport, and across from my front door is a tractor trailer weigh-station?)...  My next door neighbor for instance.  That's a guy I feel for, He's got it worse than me...He has the weigh-station, the Airport, The only difference is that HE lives above the bowling alley of the serenity retirement village, and beneath the duck-pin lanes of the convalescent home...His neighbors on one side of his apartment breed parakeets and finches for a living...  The other side?  Those neighbors repair whistles, wind chimes, and cuckoo clocks out of their place.  That guy's got it rough...  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

"here I am stuck in Florida not getting to see these games. *)(&(*^&#(*&#$_&"

Its called DIRECTV Sunday ticket! I am in Florida and dont miss a game, or an edition of Sports tonite on NESN!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MudCityManglers. Show MudCityManglers's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN announced Pats Signed Jr. Seau!!!! Just one more piece to the Defensive Building! : "here I am stuck in Florida not getting to see these games. *)(&(*^&#(*&#$_&" Its called DIRECTV Sunday ticket! I am in Florida and dont miss a game, or an edition of Sports tonite on NESN!
    Posted by timsandra

Awsome............. So where do you live so I can come over and watch?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

EDIT on my last post with adopting your advice in the "Uh Leon" thread Mud... That said, I'm out.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN announced Pats Signed Jr. Seau!!!! Just one more piece to the Defensive Building! : Mud, I Lived in Ft. Myers for 3 years/Orlando for 2...  Don't worry, You're not missing much excitement in Puritanical Ct., where the excitement only is watching television (and it's rained for 3 days...not like that would ante-up the fun in this state).  Dear God , I miss the unfettered hedonism and the sun (and more of the hedonism) of Ft. Myer's beach...try not to judge me to harshly...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium
    Couldn't resist rubbing it in. I'm stuck here in Bokeelia enjoying the pool, fishing, boating, golfing the beaches. Bye the way the temp is 93 today 89 this evening and the same all weeek. it's awful but someone needs to do it. Bye the way we moved down from Maine 16 years ago. Pats can be seen every week on direct tv with NFL Sunday Tiicket. Go Pats!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

I think there seems to be a light at the end of this tunnel, and here I am stuck in Florida not getting to see these games. *)(&(*^&#(*&#$_&
    Posted by MudCityManglers[/QUOTE]

Direct TV's NFL package is fantastic, so says me from Pensacola!!!

Sections
Shortcuts