ESPN coaches poll

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: ESPN coaches poll

excuses, excuses. you are a bad loser. move on please.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Well, maybe Brady woke up in January or February, that might be accomplished?

No thread is exempt from your incessant ravings about the greatest Patriot in history. Wackjob.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Well, maybe Brady woke up in January or February, that might be accomplished?

No thread is exempt from your incessant ravings about the greatest Patriot in history. Wackjob.

He may be the greatest Patriot in history, but the best coach and GM of all time, hands down, isn't the one playing poorly in January in the last 3 AFC title games at home.

So, you lose there, cuckoo bird.

Sorry miscreant but if the "greatest GM of all-time" could put more than a mediocre team around the GOAT QB we would have a lot more hardware in Foxboro.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

I think Hank Stram doesn't get enough credit. After the Jets beat the Colts, his Chiefs beat the Vikings. Superbowl was 2-2, thus started the merger.
    Check out the Chiefs and Raiders records, under Stram and Madden.
    Not the greatest Coaches, but one's that influenced others.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Wish we had a poll of the overated Coaches. In modern era I start with Lewis of the Bengals, guy is terrible.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

I think there are 10 #1's as far as the HISTORY of NFL Football. BB is there no doubt about it.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I can say "NE will win the divison and be a #1 or #2 seed every year" because of BB more so than Brady.

BB, the GM and coach.

Yeah, those HOF QBs grow on trees nitwit. Too bad BB is only 1 for 7 in making the playoffs without Brady and 10 for 11 with him. That fact kind of makes your proclamations look stupid. LMAO@U

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Since I was born and I remember Lombardi and Sherman. Wow goes a way back. Here's my Coaches No particular order.

BB
    Lombardi
    Shula
    Landry
    Walsh
    Gibbs
    Noll
    Johnson
    Stram
    Madden
    With an Honorable Mention to George Allen and Parcells and Bud Grant, and Marv Levy
    Probably forgot someone. Sorry

Always thought Shanahan was overated he is not on this list, even though he won 2 Superbowls.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I can say "NE will win the divison and be a #1 or #2 seed every year" because of BB more so than Brady.

BB, the GM and coach.

Yeah, those HOF QBs grow on trees nitwit. Too bad BB is only 1 for 7 in making the playoffs without Brady and 10 for 11 with him. That fact kind of makes your proclamations look stupid. LMAO@U

Finally, 11-5 is 99.9% of the time enough for a wildcard in the playoffs.

Right einstein. Except when a team 1-15 the year before beats you out for the division title because the schedule is such a joke. Learn the game dumbkoff.

The village imbecile bludgeoned again.

Sections
Shortcuts