ESPN coaches poll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: ESPN coaches poll

In response to Muzwell's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Free Agency / Salary Cap = BB Greatest (plus 5 Super Bowl rings and 7 appearances don't hurt)

Isn't it eight SB appearances? Three with Parcells (2 with NYG, 1 with Pats) and five as HC of the NEP, right?

Muzzy, I think you are correct. BB has 8 SB appearances totaled. I do think however he needs 1 more ring to have the top spot

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

So prior the Salary Cap and Free Agency when all the NFL teams were on the same rules doesn't count? Teams did it mostly by Drafting.
    I'll take Gibbs over Parcells.

I also weighed heavily on innovation with in the game, and I dont think Gibbs would crack the top 4....but I think you are correct, Gibbs should be on the list

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

excuses, excuses. you are a bad loser. move on please.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Well, maybe Brady woke up in January or February, that might be accomplished?

No thread is exempt from your incessant ravings about the greatest Patriot in history. Wackjob.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

What's hard about this Poll is who is #1?
    Love BB to death, one of the best. But, what diminishes his Greatness is Play-off loses at HOME.
    Trying to remember if Noll, Landry, Lomabrdi, Walsh, ever lost a Play-off game at Home, prior to getting or even losing in the Superbowl.

To me almost an automatic, if you get the Homefield advantage, you should win. Everything is to your advantage. No travel, practice, sleep in your bed, Crowd.
    Lost to Ravens, then Jets, and last year again to Ravens at home. With a scary win in there against the Ravens. I can see 1 losss, but recently they are not that scary. The 07 team were huge favorites in the Superbowl and lost.
    Just being honest, ONE of the Great Head-Coaches, the Greatest, not sure.

I don't think the losses hurt BB. I prefer to focus on the positives. Lots of arguments can be made,  but I would stand by my top 4 and wouldn't be surprised if that is the end result of the poll at the end of the month

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Jr, I have you on ignore for 5 days. Go away and stop following me around the board

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I took you off ignore just to see what you are crying about. I see ignore Bass 10 separate times just on this posting. Do you know how to read? What exactly are you crying about?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

No thread is exempt from your incessant ravings about the greatest Patriot in history. Wackjob.

He may be the greatest Patriot in history, but the best coach and GM of all time, hands down, isn't the one playing poorly in January in the last 3 AFC title games at home.

So, you lose there, cuckoo bird.

Sorry miscreant but if the "greatest GM of all-time" could put more than a mediocre team around the GOAT QB we would have a lot more hardware in Foxboro.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

I think Hank Stram doesn't get enough credit. After the Jets beat the Colts, his Chiefs beat the Vikings. Superbowl was 2-2, thus started the merger.
    Check out the Chiefs and Raiders records, under Stram and Madden.
    Not the greatest Coaches, but one's that influenced others.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Wish we had a poll of the overated Coaches. In modern era I start with Lewis of the Bengals, guy is terrible.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

He may be the greatest Patriot in history, but the best coach and GM of all time, hands down, isn't the one playing poorly in January in the last 3 AFC title games at home.

So, you lose there, cuckoo bird.

Sorry miscreant but if the "greatest GM of all-time" could put more than a mediocre team around the GOAT QB we would have a lot more hardware in Foxboro.

Cap era, dummy. This has been pointed out to you MANY times. Live with it.

I can say "NE will win the divison and be a #1 or #2 seed every year" because of BB more so than Brady.

BB, the GM and coach.

That's why I ranked them the way I did

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I took you off ignore just to see what you are crying about. I see ignore Bass 10 separate times just on this posting. Do you know how to read? What exactly are you crying about?

^^Legendary moron.

That's what I thought, crying to simply cry. 

Go back to trolling Brady. See you in 4 days

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

I think there are 10 #1's as far as the HISTORY of NFL Football. BB is there no doubt about it.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

^^Legendary moron.

That's what I thought, crying to simply cry. 

Go back to trolling Brady. See you in 4 days

Sure. What kind of a 50 something adult uses an Ignore function on a board, and then relegates certain days of the week, to see another person calling them out for being a fraud? lol

Is being reminded you're a hypocrite and fraud everyday too much for your delicate sensibilities, RKrap? lmao

And I am loving it because it is killing you!

I see you don't agree with my rankings?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I can say "NE will win the divison and be a #1 or #2 seed every year" because of BB more so than Brady.

BB, the GM and coach.

Yeah, those HOF QBs grow on trees nitwit. Too bad BB is only 1 for 7 in making the playoffs without Brady and 10 for 11 with him. That fact kind of makes your proclamations look stupid. LMAO@U

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Since I was born and I remember Lombardi and Sherman. Wow goes a way back. Here's my Coaches No particular order.

BB
    Lombardi
    Shula
    Landry
    Walsh
    Gibbs
    Noll
    Johnson
    Stram
    Madden
    With an Honorable Mention to George Allen and Parcells and Bud Grant, and Marv Levy
    Probably forgot someone. Sorry

Always thought Shanahan was overated he is not on this list, even though he won 2 Superbowls.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

BB, the GM and coach.

Yeah, those HOF QBs grow on trees nitwit. Too bad BB is only 1 for 7 in making the playoffs without Brady and 10 for 11 with him. That fact kind of makes your proclamations look stupid. LMAO@U

Finally, 11-5 is 99.9% of the time enough for a wildcard in the playoffs.

Right einstein. Except when a team 1-15 the year before beats you out for the division title because the schedule is such a joke. Learn the game dumbkoff.

The village imbecile bludgeoned again.

Sections
Shortcuts