ESPN Did It

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: ESPN Did It

Breath Rusty, its only football.  Stop asking where is the ourtrage. Its not the Ravens time. Its the Pats time. I mean seriously dude, chill out! Your life should not have changed by this.

You even called me a troll last week because I NEVER talked bad or made a thread about Ray Lewis before!!  I mean really!? I was not concerned with the Ravens then OR now. As patriots fan in Boston, this subject is relevant and AINT going nowhere. You went from downplaying this, to making several threads about it and now epsn shouldnt even report on it?  Wow, do you try to police everything?? You probably try to police the police...lol

"Hey, u cant give me a ticket, why are you being irrational, would you give Lohan a ticket for going 90 on 30!?!?"   lol

Keep em coming Rusty. It will be fun to go back and read later

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

OH MY GOD

I can't believe ESPN would write an article on this non-story.

ESPN hate the Patriots.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

Hey, RKrap, does ESPN have 3 or 4 higher ups who tell their "journalists" what premises to form and then assign the ultra dumb premise to a random person or does an Ashley Fox type at ESPN volunteer to showcase her stupidity and hypocrisy.

So far, I've seen a Saints, Raiders and Jets fan chiming in admitting how utterly ridiculous her premise is.

NE should be applauded for doing what they've done since learning the details.

Tim Brent is still on the Cowboys roster after vehicular homicide and a fresh weed charge. 

If this does not prove my theory/factual premise at this point, about ESPN using negative spin at all costs to make money off the NE Patriot brand, I don't know what does.

Anyone who claims I am crazy for knowing that ESPN makes a lot of money over trashing the Pats, please come forward and apologize.  It's ok to be wrong in life.

Ray Lewis will be sitting at the ESPN desk this fall and Ashley Fox is chasiting BB and Kraft for not having a crystal ball or a time machine.

My god.

Ashley Fox is chastising the Pats for missing repeated red flags...she is not chastising them for not having a crystal ball...

Ashley is also commending the PAts for the actions taken since this heinous crime, something other teams did not do...

Ashley is commenting that this situation has tarnished the Pats brand, something many have stated who do not work at ESPN...

You have wrongly lumped me in as a Ray Lewis apologist...I have never done so. I will make one comment on Ray Lewis. Ray Lewis may or may not have committed a crime. He was not found guilty of that crime. In the 10 years or so since that incident, to my knowledge Ray Lewis has not been in any trouble.

I wont comment on Ray Lewis again

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

You have wrongly lumped me in as a Ray Lewis apologist...I have never done so. I will make one comment on Ray Lewis. Ray Lewis may or may not have committed a crime. He was not found guilty of that crime. In the 10 years or so since that incident, to my knowledge Ray Lewis has not been in any trouble.

Lewis was not acquitted, he made a deal. He plead to a lesser charge and murder charges were dropped in exchange for his testimony against his pals (who got off). He was not tried. He got probation for obstruction, which means he was guilty.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/01/10/ray-lewis-baltimore-ravens-atlanta-murder-2000/1566198/

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Perfect! Theres the chip that they will play with this year. They are going to hear this crap again and again. Its not good for the opposition if everybody keeps poking them with a stick for the independant actions of a former player. Go ahead ESPN, gettm' really angry! Our opposition will love you for iit later.  

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey, RKrap, does ESPN have 3 or 4 higher ups who tell their "journalists" what premises to form and then assign the ultra dumb premise to a random person or does an Ashley Fox type at ESPN volunteer to showcase her stupidity and hypocrisy.

So far, I've seen a Saints, Raiders and Jets fan chiming in admitting how utterly ridiculous her premise is.

Tim Brent is still on the Cowboys roster after vehicular homicide and a fresh weed charge. 

If this does not prove my theory/factual premise at this point, about ESPN using negative spin at all costs to make money off the NE Patriot brand, I don't know what does.

Anyone who claims I am crazy for knowing that ESPN makes a lot of money over trashing the Pats, please come forward and apologize.  It's ok to be wrong in life.

Ray Lewis will be sitting at the ESPN desk this fall and Ashley Fox is chasiting BB and Kraft for not having a crystal ball or a time machine.

My god.

Ashley Fox is chastising the Pats for missing repeated red flags...she is not chastising them for not having a crystal ball...

Ashley is also commending the PAts for the actions taken since this heinous crime, something other teams did not do...

Ashley is commenting that this situation has tarnished the Pats brand, something many have stated who do not work at ESPN...

[/QUOTE]

Do you realizes ESPN hired Ray Lewis, the company you work for? Do you realize that? Now, you are playing semantics with the Ray Lewis double murder situation. He paid millions to get off after obstructing justive.

Hernandez will TRY to do the same thing, but Baltimore stood behind Lewis, NE is NOT with Hernandez!

My god, you are such a phony it's ridiculous that anyone will align with you here.

[/QUOTE]

I dont want anyone to align with me...

I come here to read about the Pats..throw in some comments and thoughts...and point out what a moron you are. Seems everyone aligns with me on the last one!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

My god.

[/QUOTE]

Do you realizes ESPN hired Ray Lewis, the company you work for? Do you realize that? Now, you are playing semantics with the Ray Lewis double murder situation. He paid millions to get off after obstructing justive.

Hernandez will TRY to do the same thing, but Baltimore stood behind Lewis, NE is NOT with Hernandez!

My god, you are such a phony it's ridiculous that anyone will align with you here.

[/QUOTE]

I dont want anyone to align with me...

I come here to read about the Pats..throw in some comments and thoughts...and point out what a moron you are. Seems everyone aligns with me on the last one!

[/QUOTE]

Fox could be asked to take it down or possibly be fired for this, unless of course she was told to write it and post it.

So, you never answered my question:

Do the higher ups there create a premise about an article with regards to the Pats, obviously in the most negative light possible, or do the writers create their own premises for their crap articles about our team?

How do you walk down the hallway there? How does Light? How does Bruschi?  It's gutless, arrogant and pathetic organization you work for. No two ways about it now.

[/QUOTE]

give me a break..nothing will be taken down...nor fired. are you a complete fool?

Ashley is a columnist expressing an opinion, and it appears many are reading her...

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.