ESPN Did It

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: ESPN Did It

Come on guys and ladies its the news it has nothing to do with anti pats or anti bb,give me a break!! Iam a pats fan and I see alot of negative stuff written and on tv about other team so I dont get where this comes from!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

As a Pats fan I see  ,read and move on and make my own oppion !!I dont let it bother be and give me a wedgey.The pats arent my life I dont follow them 24/7 and know what every player is doing at every momet of the day.Please lets let the season do the talking for all of us fans!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Abes weighs in....Rusty, I cant recall your opinion on Abes...hack?

The Aaron Hernandez situation is terrible in every way. But if the fourth or fifth best Red Sox player was arrested and accused of cold-blooded, execution-style murder, it would be twice the story and team officials would be badgered into explaining how they didn't see it coming.

The NFL skates on issues like PEDs and crime, even violent crime, because we accept pro football as having a certain amount of thugs. The Patriots have gotten away with issuing a self-congratulatory statement about releasing Hernandez. Not one team official has spoken on the record about it. That's inconceivable in baseball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Heres a example burees all over espn when he went to court and when he was release so are they anti giants now ?Its a story to turn heads just move on .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Dang Rusty, get a life dude!  We all know where to find the article and read the comments.  Why clutter up the forum?

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

it's called desperation....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Dang Rusty, get a life dude!  We all know where to find the article and read the comments.  Why clutter up the forum?

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

he has no life outside of this forum.

with out this forum he is no one and nothing

everyone despising him on this board makes him feel important

he will conveniently leave out all the facts regarding the national out cry over both Rothlsberg and Lewis having many, many in the media condeming both

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Photobucket

Actually it allows the people that don't want to support ESPN to see the responses. I look at it as a service to mankind!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

My question is, why would dozens of eye witnesses lie for Ray Lewis and stating that he was in the limo? Read the f*cking report. This deflecting is inane and insane. Time to move on people.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Photobucket

he has no life outside of this forum.

with out this forum he is no one and nothing

everyone despising him on this board makes him feel important

he will conveniently leave out all the facts regarding the national out cry over both Rothlsberg and Lewis having many, many in the media condeming both

[/QUOTE]

Ahh, here is.  The guy who claimed no one has ever been fired for inappropriate work at ESPN as an ESPN employee.

Wake we when I troll another team's forum like Gunty or Underpants.  THOSE are people with no life or seek entertainment or interaction for the wrong reasons with mental illness.

This had to be done to show you what a fraud you are in particular.

Seems like A LOT of those comments are similar to mine, huh?  Gee, RKrap, how can that be?  I thought your word with ESPN was the end all be all?  Did you sit in the same room with that hack loser Ashley Fox while she was writing that piece of GARBAGE?

[/QUOTE]

what are you talking about? I work out of and am based in Boston. I have never met Ashley Fox, and have no clue who she is...we work for the same company that employs thousands world wide.

so she writes something you disagree with, but most people agree with, and I am guilty by association?

you are constantly cutting and pasting from the JEts boards, so obviously you are on those boards...you constantly comment about the Jets, Colts and Ravens (Ravens becoming your new obsession)....you hourly bash Brady...you my friend are a troll of the worst kind. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BunkerSpreckels. Show BunkerSpreckels's posts

What ever happened to that Ned Braden guy.  He was insightful and was definitely not delusional.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Rusty Never Dies! He just Multiplies!!

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

ESPN relies more and more on the titilllating sensational celebrity stories associated with professional sports than actual investigative reporting. I liked most of the 30 for 30 series of films, but like most news sites they have started to become more like TMZ than an actual news gathering organization. I go to ESPN for the boxscores, but I can live without the sanctimonious pronouncments from morons like Skip Bayless and Stephen Smith. Keep in mind this was the organization that, during the Pats 07 season, strongly advocated injuring Brady as an effective way to stop the Pats offense. They also openly supported Vick during his dog days and thus have little or no moral authority to question how organizations deal with their black sheep. In the end they look like hypocrites that could not adhere to the values they pretend to espouse. And yes they need clicks for adverts like every other news organization and they are willing to sacrifice some of their integrity to achieve that goal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

ESPN relies more and more on the titilllating sensational celebrity stories associated with professional sports than actual investigative reporting. I liked most of the 30 for 30 series of films, but like most news sites they have started to become more like TMZ than an actual news gathering organization. I go to ESPN for the boxscores, but I can live without the sanctimonious pronouncments from morons like Skip Bayless and Stephen Smith. Keep in mind this was the organization that, during the Pats 07 season, strongly advocated injuring Brady as an effective way to stop the Pats offense. They also openly supported Vick during his dog days and thus have little or no moral authority to question how organizations deal with their black sheep. In the end they look like hypocrites that could not adhere to the values they pretend to espouse. And yes they need clicks for adverts like every other news organization and they are willing to sacrifice some of their integrity to achieve that goal.

well said, with no agenda. I love the 30/30 series. Its a great program but I dont understand the constant bickering about a sports station. Its like people are forced to watch. I havent tuned into espn for sports info for almost 10 years now. I dont care for them so I dont support them. I guess I just dont see the need to continously point something out that YOU CAN control by ignoring it. Its like If I started a post weekly complaining about VH-1 and their bad reality shows. Who Cares! Its a Business and they will do what they need for hits like you said, but people TAKE THE BAIT and then Complain. They got you Russ! Hook, Line, Sinker

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

ESPN in its entirety is not for everyone...picking and choosing how you utilize ESPN is what everyone does...while I prefer Cimini, Edes, Rubin and Schefter...my son loves Wiley and Stephen A...while Wilbon is not my cup of tea, nor is TonyK, my wife likes Wilbon

pick who you like...and enjoy...but dont paint the entire org with one stroke because some one wrote something you disagreed with

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

well said, with no agenda. I love the 30/30 series. Its a great program but I dont understand the constant bickering about a sports station. Its like people are forced to watch. I havent tuned into espn for sports info for almost 10 years now. I dont care for them so I dont support them. I guess I just dont see the need to continously point something out that YOU CAN control by ignoring it. Its like If I started a post weekly complaining about VH-1 and their bad reality shows. Who Cares! Its a Business and they will do what they need for hits like you said, but people TAKE THE BAIT and then Complain. They got you Russ! Hook, Line, Sinker

I don't support it. I read Reiss/ESPN Boston for Pats and that's really it. I would imagine Reiss was moritifed to be tied to someone who wrote this Ashley Fox piece.  Whoever put it on ESPN Boston is either a loser or hopefully feeling umcomfortable posting that garbage there.  Our coverage here is so awful, Rappaport was good at the Herald, but he went to NFLN. Perillo and Curran are solid. So, as stated, I read Reiss/Yates. That's it.

The only time I watch ESPN is a Red Sox game.  So, I try to minimize how much I contribute as a reader or viewer due to their corrupt ways.

I'd rather expose their agenda and prove you and others wrong than not. Also, it's not a "business" if you are slandering people. That's where the line is drawn.  Slander, plagiarism, etc. These are the cardinal sins of "journalism".

Perilli and the guys at PFW are solid  because they are like fans with more access. Curran is a cool dude. I played B-ball with him. We should stick to the regulars we have regardless of lack of info if only for the fact they have no agenda. I didnt read this ashley chics article but then again I wouldnt act like she can tell me anything I dont know either. Take it in context.  BTW, you arent proving ME wrong. I have never been part of the Espn conversations. Its lame. You seem to enjoy it because you and rkarp are at odds. I just come to dicuss football. Thats the difference.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

ESPN in its entirety is not for everyone...picking and choosing how you utilize ESPN is what everyone does...while I prefer Cimini, Edes, Rubin and Schefter...my son loves Wiley and Stephen A...while Wilbon is not my cup of tea, nor is TonyK, my wife likes Wilbon

pick who you like...and enjoy...but dont paint the entire org with one stroke because some one wrote something you disagreed with

Schefter is reputable. He and Reiss at least have a rep prior to ESPN where you know who you are dealing with, and no agenda.  ESPN has allowed them to be themselves.

There is a difference between the formattiong of a Bayless/Smith type of thing and how you take that crap and someone who comes off as an actual journalist and then slanders people in a column.

Please stop acting like her column is appropriate. It's stunning it has not been taken down or she hasn't been suspended or fired.

Rob Parker claims RG3 is't black enough, so only racial outrage is apparently only where ESPN draws the line.  Slander or defamation is just fine. lol

[/QUOTE]

the Ashley colum has been written over the past 2 weeks in every major publication across the country 100 times. The Prov Journal ran Reynolds article today and it is pretty much the same story...get over yourself...most of America agrees with Ashley other than the crock pots like you that actually write in comments of these articles. Normal America does not bother.

How can we expect you to understand this when you cant even admit a draft or free agency mistake by the Pats...you certainly wont fathom an issue like the AH situation...

Get over yourself, and ask yourself if the PAts looked the other way on these gang issues or didnt look at all...either way, they look bad...

As Pete Abraham wrote today, the Pats lame excuse for a mea a culpa is also embarassing...for crying out loud, they patted themselves on the back for cutting the guy...give me a break...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Thing is with ESPN you can pick and choose who you want to read or listen to. For example, I will read Yates, Reiss, MacMullen and maybe watch Bruschi's breakdowns. You have the choice not to watch the deliberately controversial garbage they put out often. You can watch 60 Minutes or you can watch Maury Povich.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Same with me.  I can't remember the last time I watched ESPN. 

If you don't like what they have to say, don't read their articles or watch their shows.

Why is that difficult for people?  They'd rather read an article and get mad about it. 

Dramallama in the hizzy!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

are you serious? the Pats press release AND only statement to the public....I also never, ever mention Kraft patting him self on the back...I said the Pats di...not Kraft. I do think that Kraft and BB should say something...

The Pats release;

"A young man was murdered last week and we extend our sympathies to the family and friends who mourn his loss. Words cannot express the disappointment we feel knowing that one of our players was arrested as a result of this investigation. We realize that law enforcement investigations into this matter are ongoing. We support their efforts and respect the process. At this time, we believe this transaction is simply the right thing to do"

thats it? the Pats are disappointed? how about out raged? shocked? simply the right thing to do? how about "we erred in our judgement on this player, and apologize for his actions on behalf of the Pats organization"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

are you serious? the Pats press release AND only statement to the public....I also never, ever mention Kraft patting him self on the back...I said the Pats di...not Kraft. I do think that Kraft and BB should say something...

The Pats release;

"A young man was murdered last week and we extend our sympathies to the family and friends who mourn his loss. Words cannot express the disappointment we feel knowing that one of our players was arrested as a result of this investigation. We realize that law enforcement investigations into this matter are ongoing. We support their efforts and respect the process. At this time, we believe this transaction is simply the right thing to do"

thats it? the Pats are disappointed? how about out raged? shocked? simply the right thing to do? how about "we erred in our judgement on this player, and apologize for his actions on behalf of the Pats organization"

As far as I'm concerned the Pats (Kraft or BB) don't need to say anything further.  AH was just an employee of the Patriots who is a grown-up and made his own decisions to do what he did. 

He is no longer empolyed by the NE Patriots so there is no further need for them to comment.  

Maybe someone from Hernandez's family should comment/apologize to the victim's family and the Patriots for putting shame on their organization?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Kraft believed in this kid and made him a millionaire and he got stabbed in the back for it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Schefter is reputable. He and Reiss at least have a rep prior to ESPN where you know who you are dealing with, and no agenda.  ESPN has allowed them to be themselves.

There is a difference between the formattiong of a Bayless/Smith type of thing and how you take that crap and someone who comes off as an actual journalist and then slanders people in a column.

Please stop acting like her column is appropriate. It's stunning it has not been taken down or she hasn't been suspended or fired.

Rob Parker claims RG3 is't black enough, so only racial outrage is apparently only where ESPN draws the line.  Slander or defamation is just fine. lol

[/QUOTE]

the Ashley colum has been written over the past 2 weeks in every major publication across the country 100 times. The Prov Journal ran Reynolds article today and it is pretty much the same story...get over yourself...most of America agrees with Ashley other than the crock pots like you that actually write in comments of these articles. Normal America does not bother.

How can we expect you to understand this when you cant even admit a draft or free agency mistake by the Pats...you certainly wont fathom an issue like the AH situation...

Get over yourself, and ask yourself if the PAts looked the other way on these gang issues or didnt look at all...either way, they look bad...

As Pete Abraham wrote today, the Pats lame excuse for a mea a culpa is also embarassing...for crying out loud, they patted themselves on the back for cutting the guy...give me a break...

[/QUOTE]

When ... exactly ... did the Patriots pat themselves on the back?