2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Re: ESPN Did It

If "every" team stayed away from college players with "issues", there wouldn't be a lot of them to pick from. Then of course there would be the people who would bring the race card in to the situation. It's a no-win situation anyway you look at it. This isn't the last time a NFL player will screw up the golden ticket.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Poor Russ - He doesn't mind ESPN when they are writing these articles about other teams.  In fact, he uses them.  But when they play it against the pats, they are lower than a snail's belly. 

Russ - you are a great pats fan-atic.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Rusty I'm with you on this one. It's an offensive article. 

I do believe if Ray Lewis or other incidents came along similar blogs would go up on ESPN. This is the age of page view "journalism." ESPN is interested in page views more than hating the Pats.

It's about eyeballs and reactions. But yeah, there is defiinitely built-up resentment against the Pats that finds its way into ESPN. Remember ESPN is practically in a suburb of NYC so there is going to be anti-Boston angst there. 

Rusty you may enjoy Deadspin's piece making fun of this article by Fox and others: 

http://deadspin.com/dear-columnists-enough-with-this-patriot-way-bullshi-637957310

Deadspin has been out in front on hammering bloggers for writing dumb Pats articles. 

As for rkarp - 

"Ray Lewis may or may not have committed a crime. He was not found guilty of that crime"

You do realize that's a completely wrong statement right? 

He is guilty of a misdemeanor of obstruction of justice charge, which he pleaded down to in order to avoid a murder charge and he rolled on his boys. 

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/news/2000/06/04/lewis_agreement/

So, you may want to post on Lewis one more time to admit you were wrong. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Rusty I'm with you on this one. It's an offensive article. 

I do believe if Ray Lewis or other incidents came along similar blogs would go up on ESPN. This is the age of page view "journalism." ESPN is interested in page views more than hating the Pats.

It's about eyeballs and reactions. But yeah, there is defiinitely built-up resentment against the Pats that finds its way into ESPN. Remember ESPN is practically in a suburb of NYC so there is going to be anti-Boston angst there. 

Rusty you may enjoy Deadspin's piece making fun of this article by Fox and others: 

http://deadspin.com/dear-columnists-enough-with-this-patriot-way-bullshi-637957310

Deadspin has been out in front on hammering bloggers for writing dumb Pats articles. 

As for rkarp - 

"Ray Lewis may or may not have committed a crime. He was not found guilty of that crime"

You do realize that's a completely wrong statement right? 

He is guilty of a misdemeanor of obstruction of justice charge, which he pleaded down to in order to avoid a murder charge and he rolled on his boys. 

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/news/2000/06/04/lewis_agreement/

So, you may want to post on Lewis one more time to admit you were wrong. 

I was wrong. I had intended to write Ray Lewis may or may not have committed murder. He was not found guilty of murder.

He was found guilty of obstruction of justice...

To my knowledge, that was 13 years ago and he has not been in trouble since

Do I admire Ray Lewis? NO. Do I think he deserves the criticism? Yes?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

SOmeone else sniffing a firing...

I think Kraft should pick up the phone and call Disney. Not kidding. This is slander up there with Tomase at the Herald. The only reason the Herald exists today is because Kraft is a classy guy.

Bald Beaver Eaters     Ashley Fox = Career Over ! ... more     User ID: http://sportsnation.espn.go.com/fans/bald%20beaver%20eaters User IP: 18 Seconds Ago     · Like · Reply · Quote · Flag

What is wrong with you?  You're using an anonymous message board member named "Bald Beaver Eaters" to prove your point?

This dude might be as wrong as you are all the time.  It's not proabable, but it's possible.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

It's a conspiracy......bwahahaha. Lame.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

THis is fun....proving Shizzles and RKrap wrong (and whoever agrees with those trolls) with such ease:

It sure does prove them wrong.  Everyone knows that random members' comments on a sports blog are purely factual.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ashley Fox with another piece of S#$@ article?  Surprise, surprise!  Ashley Fox is a troll.  she will do anything to gain readers and reactions.  If you are new to Ashley Fox articles then this might seem extreme.  However, if you are familiar with her then this shouldn't surprise you one bit.  Just go out and read some of the garbage she has written in the past.  She is a joke! And it's good to see he getting the type of bashing she is now receiving over one of her trashy articles.  It's about time!

I like how she mentions the Cowboys Josh Brent situation and then quickly moves on.

However, these type of hate articles are few and far between.  I expect some, but for the most part there has been far greater support for the Patriots then bashing of them.  Even non Pats fans are bashing these type of articles.  There have been a few small articles over on Pro Football talk that have received bashing by non Pats fans too. 

The bashing of her will be fun to follow! 

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

lmao....the recidivist has been banned........yet again. Too funny. Can't make this stuff up.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

My wife was wearing a Pat's hat today, and some Giant Azz commented about a team of murderer's.  He was clearly off his meds, cut a few special ed classes and had taken up window licking on the weekends, but hey, it's a free country.