ESPN HAS THE COLTS AS NUMBER 1 GOING INTO THIS YEAR!? ((Updated with link for ESPN Ulitmate ranking from 5 min ago))

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

ESPN HAS THE COLTS AS NUMBER 1 GOING INTO THIS YEAR!? ((Updated with link for ESPN Ulitmate ranking from 5 min ago))

I feel the same way about this as I did about watching the LeBron circus, "You have got to be kidding me."

http://espn.go.com/blog/sportscenter/post/_/id/64115/espns-ultimate-nfl-rankings-1-8

1 - Colts
    2 - Boys
    3 - Vikes
    4 - Jerks
    5 - Saints  (what a diss)
    6 - Pack
    7 - Rav
    8 - Bolts
    9 - Pats

1) Why did the Saints drop out of first place? (I guess it was all the games and players they lost since the Super romp over the Dolts)

2) The Jets make the top 10, Child Please! Pride goes before the fall.

3) Manning has his annual choke party and moves to number 1. These ESPN guys are further up his a-- than Doggy is.

4) Pats ranked at 9 I can live with. (We can win it, but still have work to do and too many questions on Def)

5) Chargers? W.T.F.?

http://espn.go.com/blog/sportscenter/post/_/id/64115/espns-ultimate-nfl-rankings-1-8

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Re: ESPN HAS THE COLTS AS NUMBER 1 GOING INTO THIS YEAR!?

While I don't really pay attention to ANY pre-season ranking I especially do not pay attention to any list that puts the F'ing JETS ahead of the Patriots. WHHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Becuase 2 teams laid down in the regular season and they got lucky that the 2 teams they did play in the Playoffs choked?!?!?!!? (well the Chargers choked, I don't think the Begals were that goot to begin with)

Can we stop with this now please!!!!???? This is still a Quarterbacks league like it or not and Mark Sanchez didn't even have a great year in terms of other rookies!!!!

The guy only started 16 games in college!!! UGH! I can;t even stand this Jets hype that is based in ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm dont ranting now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Gumby - recheck your link.  It shows the Saints 1; colts 2. 

Do you question that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN HAS THE COLTS AS NUMBER 1 GOING INTO THIS YEAR!?:

Gumby - recheck your link.  It shows the Saints 1; colts 2.  Do you question that?
    Posted by underdoggggg

hey udg5 

now that you are actively posting does that meam we will not see patshats post at the same time???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

You'd have to ask him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

You'd have to ask him.
    Posted by underdoggggg

i just did....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

If they're saying Indy is number one than the rules committee must have done something recently.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

SportCenter today ranked the Dolts 1 and Saints 2

They quoted Doggggy, "I just get all squishy and warm when I see him (manning) play"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN HAS THE COLTS AS NUMBER 1 GOING INTO THIS YEAR!? : i just did....
    Posted by jcour382

And did he provide an answer?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: ESPN HAS THE COLTS AS NUMBER 1 GOING INTO THIS YEAR!? ((Updated with link for ESPN Ulitmate ranking from 5 min ago))

a joke

i see it:

1  Saints
    2. Patriots
    3. Colts
    4. Vikes
    5. Packers
    6. Chargers

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ONE-TIME. Show ONE-TIME's posts

Re: ESPN HAS THE COLTS AS NUMBER 1 GOING INTO THIS YEAR!? ((Updated with link for ESPN Ulitmate ranking from 5 min ago))

I really cant believe they did this , everybody all ready thinks their a joke. Now to come out with this BS list , put the Saints , who just won the SB and beat the f'in COLTS. Im being completely serious here , I dont know anyone who takes them serious except for 12-13 y/o's who only care about highlights. Ive said this a number of times before , if I had the money , I would start up another sports network in a second. NFL LIVE might be one of the worst shows on TV. Its a football show that cares and talks more about which player is going on dancing w/ the stars , then explaining a two-gap blitz. They dont go in depth at all. All their anaylist are a complete joke , especially the football ones , worst on TV ... easy. Its a sports network that doesnt even talk about hockey , decided not to even try to cover boxing , which has tons of young exciting fighters and would rather spend an hour slurping up to 'Bron-'Bron and make fools out of their themselves. Sports dominates so much of our culture , lives etc. , one would think there would be a number of different outlets someone could go to and get their fix. Surprisingly thats not the case at all. Id love to start my own show on the net or public access or something like that. Somewhere you could go to watch and talk sports , not " D wins championships " or " turnovers will kill your chances of winning ". Actually talk in detail about different schemes , positions etc. and actually explain , again in detail your different thoughts. I know it probably sounds silly or childish , but that goes to show you how fed up someone can get w/ this chit ... And I know Im not the only one that feels this way.

Sections
Shortcuts