ESPN hates the Pats and BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: ESPN hates the Pats and BB

In Response to Re: ESPN hates the Pats and BB:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN hates the Pats and BB : Respectfully disagree, I am way outside of New England, don't hate the Pats and think the team is very good.
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]

I concur with everything this guy said except "respectfully."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATFN83. Show PATFN83's posts

[QUOTE]Newsflash: Everybody outside of New England hates the Pats, their coach and their cheating legacy. And your team isn't even that good any more.
    Posted by SchwillyPete[/QUOTE]

That's funny, I live in the DC area and I love the Pats!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

[QUOTE] Big Popi in a Yankees hat is not f**king funny to me dam ESPN sh*t eaters.
    Posted by RedSoxvsGiants[/QUOTE]

Dude, it is funny, that commercial is hilarious. :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I live in Florida.  I just got out of my car.  I saw several cars with Patriot logos/stickers on them this morning.   They are America's Team.

If you don't support the Patriots then the terrorists win!

People either love the Pats or hate them b/c they're the most successful team of the decade.  They don't care about other non-local teams.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

first of all, espn is awful...there are thousands of reasons why but it most certainly isnt because they hate the pats or BB...actually...this might be the first incident in a long, long while where espn stopped sucking off bb and krafty...

espn is in connecticut...which is halved by new yorkers and bostonians as far as fandom goes...which is why they basically only cover new york and boston anymore...espn is pathetic and just money hungry and only reports stories that sell...its a joke and i cant wait until the league channels force espn to close its doors

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

i got a few words for theres haters who cant get off of leons dIcK. FUHHK YOU U MOTHERPHUCKING 13ITCHES, UR ALL JUST ON UR PERIOD CUS UR JEALOUS OF THE PATS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN hates the Pats and BB : Newsflash: Saying "newsflash" makes you sound like a total tool.
    Posted by PeaceLaur[/QUOTE]

Pot meet kettle alert.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPN hates the Pats and BB : Pot meet kettle alert.
    Posted by Bearclaw[/QUOTE]

I was using it sarcastically to make my point, but okay. Whatever makes you happy, I guess.

Sections
Shortcuts