ESPN hates the Pats and BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lsulifer86. Show lsulifer86's posts

ESPN hates the Pats and BB

listen to all the hateair sent out by 98.5FM.. see how espn.com turned the entire NFL community against BB and the Pats by the picture of BB as an evil genius (with the cloak and all).. see how now Tedy Bruschi is turning against his former coach who beleived in him and helped him through a very difficult period in his life with the stroke..

The PATS will prevail, GO PATS !! GO BB !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

Re: ESPN hates the Pats and BB

Jets have won 1 game in their last 6

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN hates the Pats and BB:
    But hey they beat the pants off the pats!
    Posted by Noel-NYJ

With a nice name like NOEL you figure you would be a nice guy. You kind of sound like that broke assss bietch of a loser LEON but that can be so. I heard his beitch killed him for having such a small unit.......

Jets sux bad

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Would you ever see a patriots coach do this??? I think not.....................what a puzzy!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

The Jets are the biggest joke a a franchise. I heard a press conference today of Rex Ryan basically kissing Belichick's rings and more. You could tell he knows his team is about to face a trouncing of epic proportions. That's why we have fraud NY fans acting like their team is actually not an NFL laughing stock. I remember the fraud Jets fans making Super Bowl reservations after barley squeaking by a Pats team decimated by injury at home. Ryan is so scared he is bawling his eyes out to everyone. Sanchez can't play below 50 degree weather. The Jets are going to likely finish last in the AFC East. tell me why the new York frauds are talking like they have won something since the 60's. I even just saw one keyboard commando acting like a tough guy, typical all bark, no bite, no brains New York fraud.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

There's no crying in football! New Yorkers say Jets coach Rex Ryan's blubbering was cryin' shame

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SchwillyPete. Show SchwillyPete's posts

Newsflash: Everybody outside of New England hates the Pats, their coach and their cheating legacy.

And your team isn't even that good any more.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

! DON'T GIVE A SH*T ABOUT ESPN.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Hey Leon, the Jets only beat the Patriots by 7 when Brady was off his game. The Pats were also missing their go-to-guy in Wesley. 

Brady is back Leon, tell Revis he's going to need that safety help against Moss this time around.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN hates the Pats and BB : With a nice name like NOEL you figure you would be a nice guy. You kind of sound like that broke assss bietch of a loser LEON but that can be so. I heard his beitch killed him for having such a small unit....... Jets sux bad
    Posted by gmbill

LEON spelled backwards is NOEL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxvsGiants. Show RedSoxvsGiants's posts

ESPN s u c ks period.  I cant stand the announcers banter and their false arrogance.  They hate the Red Sox since they are all Yankme fans and they dont give any respect to the Pats.  They are a New York fan base organization in dreary Connect i c**t.  I cant stand the channels but it is the only dedicated sports network on cable that I can get since I dont live in New England anymore.  I cant begin to express how much hatred I have for them and I dont like hating.  I try not to hate since it can eventually eat you up but if I ever had a chance I would not hesitate to punch one of those camera monkees right in their smug face.  Big Popi in a Yankees hat is not f**king funny to me dam ESPN sh*t eaters.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I heard a statement today made by Junior Seau regarding the current media-hate going on toward the Pats after the 4th down call.

He said something like "They can have their opinions, but this is the Patriots locker room and all of us in here don't listen to the outside negative talk. We believe in our coach and trust him."

More or less a statement to say that people can hate on them as much as they want, but they're going to use it as fuel to their fire.

I can't wait to see the Pats beat the crap out of the Jets sunday.  It will be over by the end of the 3rd quarter.. Jets fans will be crying in their beer all night right beside Rex Ryan.  I normally don't like to say stuff like that, but i'm sure it will happen.  The Jets are back down to earth (choking again) and the Pats are going to come out to prove a point (because of Week 2 and last weekend).

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to ESPN hates the Pats and BB : Now you paranoid whiners are turning on Bruschi because he has the nerve to question the Pats and BB? Shows what the rest of us know: if you question the Pats or criticize them you are "against" them, it's a plot, blah blah blah...all this is in your tiny heads!
    Posted by JintsFan

How are those Giants doing? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Newsflash: Everybody outside of New England hates the Pats, their coach and their cheating legacy. And your team isn't even that good any more.
    Posted by SchwillyPete

The team is fine, still one of the best in the NFL.  I can't speak for all New Englanders, but it does not bother me in the least that everyone outside New England hates the Pats.  It's just a sign of the Pats' superiority. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Hey Diesel-Didn't the Jets win the game the 1st time that the pats and Jets got together this year??? Yeah -I thought so...tough guy...LOL at you The feces that comes out of your traps is truly something else.They all talked big last week and lost-Lets hope history repeats itself! I can see it now-Fire BB trade Brady just like the last time the Jets ultimately dismantled the pats.I can't wait!
    Posted by LHessNYJ

Seriously, how can New York City, which is supposed to be this major world city, financial capital of the U.S. etc. etc. etc. put up with this laughingstock of a team?  Is Joe Namath still saying that Mark Sanchez will be the next Joe Namath?   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"all this is in your tiny heads!" Shouldn't you be baking cookies for Eli Manning? It's not clear your team is even going to make the playoffs and you're in here talking smack.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN hates the Pats and BB : LEON spelled backwards is NOEL.
    Posted by seattlepat70

Good pickup, guy!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

" all this is in your tiny heads!" Shouldn't you be baking cookies for Eli Manning? It's not clear your team is even going to make the playoffs and you're in here talking smack.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Just ignore these people, dude! It's a waste of oxygen to argue with gutless weasels who only want to provoke a man.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Don´t be so such a baby... Tedy criticised Bill but that does not mean he is turning his back on the team.

C`mon !!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

Newsflash: Everybody outside of New England hates the Pats, their coach and their cheating legacy. And your team isn't even that good any more.
    Posted by SchwillyPete

Newsflash: Saying "newsflash" makes you sound like a total tool.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

In Response to ESPN hates the Pats and BB:
    listen to all the hateair sent out by 98.5FM.. see how espn.com turned the entire NFL community against BB and the Pats by the picture of BB as an evil genius (with the cloak and all).. see how now Tedy Bruschi is turning against his former coach who beleived in him and helped him through a very difficult period in his life with the stroke.. The PATS will prevail, GO PATS !! GO BB !!
    Posted by lsulifer86

I say bring it on. I agree with those who have said the Pats seem to be at their best when they play with a chip on their collective shoulder. I love to see them as the underdogs again. It's about time for another Super Bowl win.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

People watch ESPN?

Curiouser and curiouser.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Posted by SchwillyPete

Respectfully disagree, I am way outside of New England, don't hate the Pats and think the team is very good.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

ESPN spelled backwards is C R A P

Sections
Shortcuts