ESPN hires Mangini......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Re: ESPN hires Mangini......

I can't imagine why some team out there hasn't snatched this guy up to be their coach. I mean he baby sat BB's defense and took a decent Brown team to two 5-11 seasons. This guy had the chance to be something in this league under BB's wing and all and he blew it. I hope he gets a papercut while BSPN

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

come on now.. you can be objective cant you? i think like when bel did it, will show off his actual personality. the gy does have unique insights on both teams and a mutual grudge for both. its a great hire in that espn context! would be even better if they paired  him with bruschi!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Comon now. The guy had a better career then Millen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN hires Mangini......:
    I can't imagine why some team out there hasn't snatched this guy up to be their coach. I mean he baby sat BB's defense and took a decent Brown team to two 5-11 seasons. This guy had the chance to be something in this league under BB's wing and all and he blew it. I hope he gets a papercut while BSPN
    Posted by harleyroadking11

I am assuming this is sarcasm.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Oh my god, I have dealt with trolls for years on this forum but I have never met anyone on this forum I would like to punch in the face more then Koolaide. You know nothing and you are clearly some little kid trying to talk football with the big boys. Go back to your room play some Madden and check your fantasy team but leave the real football for the grown up ok little kid? Sorry but i had to say that. With that out of the way, not all the more reason to skip the pre game talk its all the more reason to STOP WATCHING ESPN. If you dont like what they do and call them BSPN then why watch them? I wont know what Mangini will have to say cause i never watch ESPN plain and simple.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

He's Reg22.  I don't know why people still respond to his posts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN hires Mangini...... : I am assuming this is sarcasm.
    Posted by BBReigns

you assume correctly

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

I'm sure he'll be objective...<rolls eyes>.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

come on now.. you can be objective cant you? i think like when bel did it, will show off his actual personality. the gy does have unique insights on both teams and a mutual grudge for both. its a great hire in that espn context! would be even better if they paired  him with bruschi!
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN

I'm pretty sure you're the only one on these forums that actually cares about getting to see Mangoober's personality.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

All the networks are waiting with bated breath for the day when BB is available as a color commentator. He would put Madden and Ditka to shame.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Killa, I like your posts.   +1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to ESPN hires Mangini......:
    ESPN has hired Mangini to cover the game and give his insight into both teams............wish they gave him a lead block and told him to jump off a pier.........all the more reason not to watch pre game and talk shows........talk is cheap and the Pats do there talking on the field...........
    Posted by EASON11

What is it with ESPN hiring lousy ex-head coaches as analysts? What is next? The Wade Philips Power Half Hour? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Comon now. The guy had a better career then Millen.
    Posted by Philskiw

Did you read Millen's quote regarding John Elway coming in as President of Football Ops for the Broncos. I don't have it offhand but it was pretty much, "I hope he knows what he is doing. I was lousy at it."

That is the first time I ever heard him comment on the cruddy job he did and the first time I agreed with Millen.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Posted by harleyroadking11

...he's laughing all the way to the BANK ...and the laughter just keeps on coming.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"its a great hire in that espn context! would be even better if they paired  him with bruschi!"

Not surprised you follow ESPN closely and get most of your paper-thin ideas about sports from that network. I assume you are always gathered near the TV set when Skip Bayless comes on in the morning. You seem to elevate the idea of petty disagreements with people into something noble. It's just nitpicky junk though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

Boy, .. you Pats fans...

Still pretty cranky that he turned BB for spying on the opposition?  Get over it already.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

but at the end of the day Mangini is only one of two coaches that beat the Pats this year. If he is asked to expound on what he did that day and why, I for one would have interest.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

MVP, I don't know what you found wrong with Koolaid's post.  I think he made good points.  Mangini is familiar with both teams and has no love for either one.  So, from ESPN's viewpoint he was a very good hire.

Note:  I have no knowledge of previous Koolaid posts, but this one -- at least to me -- made the most sense in this entire thread.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

Boy, .. you Pats fans... Still pretty cranky that he turned BB for spying on the opposition?  Get over it already.
    Posted by heobrien

Get over your Geriatric NYYankees already!  The Red Sox will be serving them old buzzards some Hunble Pie this year - maybe 18 helpings!  You all going to sign Andy and Rocket again - just make sure you buy them a season's worth of needles!

Sections
Shortcuts