ESPN Poll favors Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

ESPN Poll favors Pats

ESPN Poll

I guess the rest of the nation also thinks the Jets have been lucky and the Pats will be able to win at home. What is surprising is the 67%, a large majority, of the country voted for the Pats. This is strange because most NFL fans don't like to see the Pats win.

What do you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: ESPN Poll favors Pats

It is strange. I think they also maybe dislike the Jets more than the Pats, which is hard to believe considering the jealousy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to ESPN Poll favors Pats:
    ESPN Poll I guess the rest of the nation also thinks the Jets have been lucky and the Pats will be able to win at home. What is surprising is the 67%, a large majority, of the country voted for the Pats. This is strange because most NFL fans don't like to see the Pats win. What do you guys think?
    Posted by freediro

They don't or at least 90% of football fans don't like the Pats. The poll was asking who they favored. Why bite your nose off to spite your face? They're still hoping that the Pats lose though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Of course, 50 percent of those who voted for us are clueless and their opinions are totally irrelevant.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickelbean. Show nickelbean's posts

Every one on this site always complains about west coast bias and and people being jelous.  I'm a patriots fan but i think its all a bunch of crap.  People from every team say the same exact thing about their team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I prefer to fly under the radar.  Seems like every time the "press" or "polls" underestimated us, we kicked you-know-what.  I'll take being the third or fourth supposedly best team over the hoopla anyday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

No matter where I am outside of New England, most people root against the Patriots and don't like Tom Brady. Since we haven't won in 7-8 years, it does seem strange?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I don't like being favored, it's a bad omen!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Hilarious!! 

Cry when they favor the other team and call it a conspiracy and jealous. 

And when they do favor the Pats, you call it a bad omen.

Typical.  People don't hate the teams, they can't stand our arrogant fan base. 
    Can't say that I blame them.  Narcassistic and clueless. Never satisfied.

I root for the Patriots; I root against you!  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Under the radar is fine by me...  BB probably loves it that way.  Keep winning, one game at a time. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

under the radar or over the hill all BB does is prepare for the next game and I am sure he does not report on the ESPN power rankings or polls. This is just an interesting look at how much NFL fans view the Pats and a clear favorite. It always feels good to fly under the radar and win, but once we beat the Jets the radar will be blown up. The Pats will become the clear favorites for the AFC and then their next 2 games against tough NFC teams will be highly covered. Maybe its time for this team to except the lime light and get used to the media pressure that will only increase as playoff time comes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

HOME GAME BITCHEZZZ

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

But a lot of these ESPN polls become who are you rooting for when it should be who do you think is going to win. Just click on the states, you'll see.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN Poll favors Pats:
    But a lot of these ESPN polls become who are you rooting for when it should be who do you think is going to win. Just click on the states, you'll see.
    Posted by jaytf25

agree and a few weeks ago the pats were caled the favriot team by 47% in the states and had 50% nationwide ,so most think we are the best ,but wont admit it  without being behind a computer!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: ESPN Poll favors Pats:
    No matter where I am outside of New England, most people root against the Patriots and don't like Tom Brady. Since we haven't won in 7-8 years, it does seem strange?
    Posted by PetesCall

I could have sworn we were in the SB a couple of years ago. It's not as much about winning it all as it is about winning consistantly. Other dynasties have had there time then disappeared out of the playoff picture for a decade. The Pats don't seem to ever go away. It's something they'd be happy to see their own teams do and they hate us for constantly reminding them that their team doesn't.

Sections
Shortcuts